StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I noticed that the clothes i wanted to add were already in the game(SVII clothing collection). now im wondering if there are other clothing mod packs out there.
Sorry, I have no idea. It's actually pretty hard to find mods for this game now.

or maybe I just suck at searching

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I noticed that the clothes i wanted to add were already in the game(SVII clothing collection). now im wondering if there are other clothing mod packs out there.
as usual, look at the AA2 guide

this link to more clothing is in there

Reactions: Aserola1746

Bathstar

May 25, 2021
Is there a setting that helps with FPS drop? For some reason any time the 3D model comes up like in a conversation or if you try to edit looks the FPS drops to about -325 >.<

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Is there a setting that helps with FPS drop? For some reason any time the 3D model comes up like in a conversation or if you try to edit looks the FPS drops to about -325 >.<
In a launcher in scripts tab there is win10fix option. Check the box, run the game, if the game still lags, click on that option and press "settings". Just try all three options and see which helps

Reactions: Bathstar

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
I am getting an unhandled exception error
View attachment 1250360

I tried to google the solution to it, but no dice. Does someone know how to fix it?
Try moving the !3droom_morecum_patch folder from the game's data/sets directory to somewhere else temporarily. If the error goes away, then you had the same problem I ran into. Moving/removing the folder at least lets you play the game without crashing; if there's a way to get the mod itself to work, I have no idea.

If that doesn't fix the error, you can try a fresh install in a 2nd location, copy the save nearest the crash over to the new install, and then install one mod at a time until you find the culprit in your case. If that sounds tedious, I can assure you it absolutely is.

Reactions: Bathstar

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Try moving the !3droom_morecum_patch folder from the game's data/sets directory to somewhere else temporarily. If the error goes away, then you had the same problem I ran into. Moving/removing the folder at least lets you play the game without crashing; if there's a way to get the mod itself to work, I have no idea.

If that doesn't fix the error, you can try a fresh install in a 2nd location, copy the save nearest the crash over to the new install, and then install one mod at a time until you find the culprit in your case. If that sounds tedious, I can assure you it absolutely is.
Thanks, will do.

All Things are Lies

Jul 21, 2018
Hey, so it looks like the uncensor is working for women, but I had to check use .ppx resource loader for it to work. Thing is, now the males are uncensored, but they have this really weird red coloring to them with weird textures, almost like they got peeled (ew). Is it a problem with my textures? How do I fix that?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020

I moved it to a different location, and now I can't even start the game. It started once, then I turned on win10fix, and now it crashes

P.S.: it works with a different option

All Things are Lies

Jul 21, 2018
Hey, so it looks like the uncensor is working for women, but I had to check use .ppx resource loader for it to work. Thing is, now the males are uncensored, but they have this really weird red coloring to them with weird textures, almost like they got peeled (ew). Is it a problem with my textures? How do I fix that?
So it looks like it is fixed when I check "MKIII (chinpo .bmp-> .tga texture)" but now the females are censored again! God dammit.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I am fucking cursed. On top of random crashes, now a mod that adds personalities doesn't work. Why does this always happens to me?

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Why is it that now whenever I open AA2, it doesn't let me exit the window? And when it's in the background, my mouse is stuck moving in the same places that the window covers. What did I do?

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
Why is it that now whenever I open AA2, it doesn't let me exit the window? And when it's in the background, my mouse is stuck moving in the same places that the window covers. What did I do?
there's a hotkey that locks the mouse cursor to the game window that you may have accidentally pressed. You can see what it is and toggle it on/off in the Additional section of the in-game settings

aurmom

May 7, 2021
Hey sorry if this sounds dumb, but i'm having a bit of an issue where the "bottom" during homosex's penis is invisible? Or is it supposed to be like that? I haven't been able to find any information online so i'd appreciate some help incase I did something wrong.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i have few questions:

1) in which folder do i have to put the following mod (futa1)?

2) I have extracted the AAU Futa Starter Kit and i have put the new override folder into the game still however even with those instructions i can't change any of my collections cards into futa. could someone show me (with images preferable)?

3)i have downloaded a collection of mods however i don't know in which folder i should put them (mods 1)

4)i have downloaded new personalities (personality 2), some of which they works fine example haughty and cowardly but others example rough it seems they don't have any voice lines i have put all of those files simply into data, wasthat the correct folder (personality 1)?

5)Also i have extracted and put these personalities (personality 3) into sound folder however these personalities do not appear unlike the others among those selectable. where do i have to place them?

6) i have downloaded some characters cards and i have modified most of them just a few things in the editor, however like this one has gone through a crash and a file named aaucrash.dmp appared, now i can't either modify them or if i select them only the most basic of girls appears. the card is only visible on the backup folder inside the female folder, while the same card outside the backup folder is impossible to be seen
is there a way to fix it?

7) after i have modified some character cards that had some very elaborated clothes they then appear naked in the card,
is there a way to fix that?

8)Also speaking of clothes, is there a way to have the character wearing a particular set of clothes different from all other character without editing into AA2Play in your room before going to school?
Or better yet, is there a way to let said character wearing the clothes she is supposed wearing as shown onher character card?

9)i have noticed that my mouse seems to have some sort of lag during character interactions and during AA2Play Clothes editing is there a way to fix that?

sorry for the many questions. thanks in advance for your time

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
i have few questions:

1) in which folder do i have to put the following mod (futa1)?

2) I have extracted the AAU Futa Starter Kit and i have put the new override folder into the game still however even with those instructions i can't change any of my collections cards into futa. could someone show me (with images preferable)?

3)i have downloaded a collection of mods however i don't know in which folder i should put them (mods 1)

4)i have downloaded new personalities (personality 2), some of which they works fine example haughty and cowardly but others example rough it seems they don't have any voice lines i have put all of those files simply into data, wasthat the correct folder (personality 1)?

5)Also i have extracted and put these personalities (personality 3) into sound folder however these personalities do not appear unlike the others among those selectable. where do i have to place them?

6) i have downloaded some characters cards and i have modified most of them just a few things in the editor, however like this one has gone through a crash and a file named aaucrash.dmp appared, now i can't either modify them or if i select them only the most basic of girls appears. the card is only visible on the backup folder inside the female folder, while the same card outside the backup folder is impossible to be seen
is there a way to fix it?

7) after i have modified some character cards that had some very elaborated clothes they then appear naked in the card,
is there a way to fix that?

8)Also speaking of clothes, is there a way to have the character wearing a particular set of clothes different from all other character without editing into AA2Play in your room before going to school?
Or better yet, is there a way to let said character wearing the clothes she is supposed wearing as shown onher character card?

9)i have noticed that my mouse seems to have some sort of lag during character interactions and during AA2Play Clothes editing is there a way to fix that?

sorry for the many questions. thanks in advance for your time
My first question is if you used this to install your game. This should help with mods.

Can't help with Futa, sadly.

Shove all of the main voice files into the data folder, and for anything like "subs" and the like should go into their respective folders. There is also some editing needed for some .txt files, but I can't remember right now. Refer to . Some Mega files from which you download said personalities should have instructions on that.

Can't help with number 6, but for number 7, those are pre-posed cards. To get the same effect after you edit them, you have to pose them in the same position again. They retain those clothes in the actual game.

8 is also the same. Those clothes are already on.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes