Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Anyone know where can I find the Illusion registry fixer by shadow? I havent played for a while and now when I am trying to play back I get registry error

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Hello!
my question is how do I uncensor this game?
do I have to look for a uncensor mod? or is there something i can click in the AA2Unlimited?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Hello!
my question is how do I uncensor this game?
do I have to look for a uncensor mod? or is there something i can click in the AA2Unlimited?
Pretty sure the uncensor mod is already included. Check for the settings in AAU launcher/installer.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
no idea what is going on with how these status can work. Literally been trying for a few days. One moment they can be lets get married and the next it'll be all the way down to Don't Know from talking and "confessing"

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
no idea what is going on with how these status can work. Literally been trying for a few days. One moment they can be lets get married and the next it'll be all the way down to Don't Know from talking and "confessing"
same here, cant seem to understand if there is any plot to this game or if its just a sandbox for relationships and what not. would be nice if there was something explaining how the game works.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
same here, cant seem to understand if there is any plot to this game or if its just a sandbox for relationships and what not. would be nice if there was something explaining how the game works.
Sandbox. It literally says in the main page text. If you want to know how it works look up the h-wiki it's easy.

these can get weird. There are dependencies on mods, modules, in-game settings, traits, and personalities. Relationship points are also a thing.

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone else have really bad FPS when talking to people in this game? Like it goes to the low single digits. I have a beefy rig but it cant run this game for shit and I turned down a bunch of stuff.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Does anyone else have really bad FPS when talking to people in this game? Like it goes to the low single digits. I have a beefy rig but it cant run this game for shit and I turned down a bunch of stuff.

has to do with Win10 incompatibility. fixes here ^

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Been playing for few days, and damn, it really is a lot more interesting than Koikatsu.

Wish we got AA3 with Koikatsu's exploration and graphics.

Reactions: stellzz

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
ah the new one updated Reshade as well right? here was an old lut in case someone wants to make a preset
lut.png

an example (ctrl+c > ctrl+v in notepad & rename as name.ini)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AA2Play 2021-06-04 22-05-20.png

her card (eyes in .rar)
Kana.png

Not sure what version Reshade for new, but DiffuseGlow.fx from might still work?

eyes go in data\texture\hilight & ...\texture\eye
reshade ones in ...\AAUnlimited\lib\reshade (& you tick option at AAUnlimited start, next to Win10fix etc.)
if you use that gray lut > open LUT.fx > and change 32 to 64 in those two lines at start (then just save)
#define fLUT_TileSizeXY 64
#define fLUT_TileAmount 64

I don't have the new version or really play much now, otherwise I'd make a zip (someone could post here )

Last edited:
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
ah the new one updated Reshade as well right? here was an old lut in case someone wants to make a preset
View attachment 1230403

an example (ctrl+c > ctrl+v in notepad & rename as name.ini)
View attachment 1230489

her card (eyes in .rar)
View attachment 1230439

Not sure what version Reshade for new, but DiffuseGlow.fx from might still work?

eyes go in data\texture\hilight & ...\texture\eye
reshade ones in ...\AAUnlimited\lib\reshade (& you tick option at AAUnlimited start, next to Win10fix etc.)
if you use that gray lut > open LUT.fx > and change 32 to 64 in those two lines at start (then just save)
#define fLUT_TileSizeXY 64
#define fLUT_TileAmount 64

I don't have the new version or really play much now, otherwise I'd make a zip (someone could post here )
as much as I would like to try but nothing happens with reshade in this game

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
oh, yeah, if you dont have the new .ppx Mini either, think that getshaders.bat didnt work for me either, back then

the (lib) folder in .rar might work if you drag it to AAUnlimited folder and open ...\lib\reshade\ReShade.ini with notepad (right click > open with)

and change

to the real location of your game (like C:\AA2Mini\... then save). O and 9 were keys bound. Other 3.0.8 shaders

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ken2111
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes