Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Do you guys know where I could download different kinds of girls using only vanilla files? It would be nice if there's a website where I could download saves instead of creating a new girl every time : v

Niwa95

Jun 15, 2020
Managed to get the PPX version of the game running on my laptop. Only real issue now is that I'm not sure how to convert files? I notice that all the clothing mods are still .pp files and not .ppx but when I try to use the conversion thing that the mini comes with, I don't get .ppxs at all. Is it fine to just use the clothing mods as .pp files or how the hell do I convert them if not?

Oct 16, 2019
Managed to get the PPX version of the game running on my laptop. Only real issue now is that I'm not sure how to convert files? I notice that all the clothing mods are still .pp files and not .ppx but when I try to use the conversion thing that the mini comes with, I don't get .ppxs at all. Is it fine to just use the clothing mods as .pp files or how the hell do I convert them if not?
You can use .pp and .ppx files together fine.
If you really want to pack them into .ppx files, try having the .pp files in the same folder where the ppexcli packer is and try it again.

CJ27

May 9, 2021
This is kind of hard to explain, but in the boy's showers, when u can have sex in the little room where the curtain is; is there a way to reset that room's background to default?

Because right now, when I have sex inside of the private area, it somehow transports me to a 3D atmosphere on the beach, which I don't like. I was downloading a bunch of mods today and I guess one was a 3D room and it somehow replaced that private area.

Someone plz help :(

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
This is kind of hard to explain, but in the boy's showers, when u can have sex in the little room where the curtain is; is there a way to reset that room's background to default?

Because right now, when I have sex inside of the private area, it somehow transports me to a 3D atmosphere on the beach, which I don't like. I was downloading a bunch of mods today and I guess one was a 3D room and it somehow replaced that private area.

Someone plz help :(
Question is do you want those 3D rooms everywhere else? That's part of the 3d-room-mod. If you don't want it just delete it, but know that every other private room will be affected as well.

CJ27

May 9, 2021
Question is do you want those 3D rooms everywhere else? That's part of the 3d-room-mod. If you don't want it just delete it, but know that every other private room will be affected as well.
Nevermind I see what's going on now. My question now is, is there any way to keep the rest of the 3d rooms but remove the ones in the shower private areas?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Nevermind I see what's going on now. My question now is, is there any way to keep the rest of the 3d rooms but remove the ones in the shower private areas?
I'm pretty sure that's impossible. It's either all or none.

CJ27

May 9, 2021
Anyone know a way to reduce loading times? I'm getting super long black screens at the end of each period and it takes like 5 mins for it to load.

CJ27

May 9, 2021
My fps in game is good, but the loading times are horrible. I'm talking like 6 min wait per screen, and the worst part is that it loads for 6 mins, then I have to click how hard to work, then there's a loading screen after that.

CJ27

May 9, 2021
Does this happen in any other class?
Nothing is wrong in class. I'm talking about how long the loading screens take when a part of the day is over. (Club time, lessons, etc)

It takes suprer long to load and am just wondering if there is a way to fix this.

Oct 16, 2019
Nothing is wrong in class. I'm talking about how long the loading screens take when a part of the day is over. (Club time, lessons, etc)

It takes suprer long to load and am just wondering if there is a way to fix this.
I am asking if you have tried a new/fresh class because some modules can increase loading times between periods (not to your extent). There has been some modules that were a bit buggy previously that caused bloat which massively increased loading times between periods also.

CJ27

May 9, 2021
I am asking if you have tried a new/fresh class because some modules can increase loading times between periods (not to your extent). There has been some modules that were a bit buggy previously that caused bloat which massively increased loading times between periods also.
I just tried a fresh class with no modules or custom skins. The loading times were normal, and fast. Do you think modules have a bigger impact on loading times or custom skins?

CJ27

May 9, 2021
Actually this is really odd.

When I made a new class, I slowly starting filling in the slots with the modded characters I was using in the other class. I tested loading times every 5 characters. When I got to the final slots and tested the loading screens, it only took like 10 seconds to load. So I have no clue why I was sitting on a loading screen for like 5 minutes on the other class. Guess it was just bugged or something.

Anyway thanks for the help, I have no clue why the other class was being like that lol

wolfox9

Oct 9, 2017
For the life of me I can't figure out how to use a custom outfit in the editor. I'm using 21_CCC_SVII_v1_1.ppx. The general tab just has the option to select a .cloth file. I'm unsure if I'm overlooking something or something is installed incorrectly. The mod cards all have their outfits showing correctly tho. Does anyone know step by step how to do this?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes