Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
Works really fucking well, but I keep running into a problem, which occurs over and over again and I honestly have no idea why.

Basically, after a few in game days, the PC switches to a different character.

I usually stick to one character and make them my PC, starting from the beginning and would rather not play as someone else, unless it was on a different save file.

Even if I try to make my PC that one character I would play as often, it wouldn't allow me to make them my PC unless I started a new game altogether. It's really annoying, and I can't find any threads regarding this ongoing issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TLDR; my PC changes after a few in-game days, and I can't switch them back to who I had my PC as originally.

Also for some reason, sometimes the NPCs won't acknowledge me like. at all.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Works really fucking well, but I keep running into a problem, which occurs over and over again and I honestly have no idea why.

Basically, after a few in game days, the PC switches to a different character.

I usually stick to one character and make them my PC, starting from the beginning and would rather not play as someone else, unless it was on a different save file.

Even if I try to make my PC that one character I would play as often, it wouldn't allow me to make them my PC unless I started a new game altogether. It's really annoying, and I can't find any threads regarding this ongoing issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TLDR; my PC changes after a few in-game days, and I can't switch them back to who I had my PC as originally.

Also for some reason, sometimes the NPCs won't acknowledge me like. at all.
Are these your own personal cards or did you download them from somewhere else? That sounds like there are some modules at work there.

Also y u blu

Reactions: Yukibii

Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
Are these your own personal cards or did you download them from somewhere else? That sounds like there are some modules at work there.

Also y u blu
Yes, they're my own personal cards. I have a lot of modules on most of the cards I made personally that I'm using in one of my save files. (school roster has 3 rows full of students. The cards I have with lots of modules (5+ modules, excluding the cards I'm not using) amount is 10. (I have 10 students in this save file that have 5+ modules.)

The ones that I don't have in any save files currently that have quite a few modules (around 5+, if not 10+?) is 2 (the amount of cards that aren't in the save file.)

The rest of the class is presets that came with the game, that I haven't edited nor touched at all.

Also, currently, I only have one save file. I usually delete the previous ones that have that PC issue I mentioned previously in my other thread reply. (so basically all of them.)

Also, my text was blue because I thought it looked nice, haha.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Yes, they're my own personal cards. I have a lot of modules on most of the cards I made personally that I'm using in one of my save files. (school roster has 3 rows full of students. The cards I have with lots of modules (5+ modules, excluding the cards I'm not using) amount is 10. (I have 10 students in this save file that have 5+ modules.)

The ones that I don't have in any save files currently that have quite a few modules (around 5+, if not 10+?) is 2 (the amount of cards that aren't in the save file.)

The rest of the class is presets that came with the game, that I haven't edited nor touched at all.

Also, currently, I only have one save file. I usually delete the previous ones that have that PC issue I mentioned previously in my other thread reply. (so basically all of them.)

Also, my text was blue because I thought it looked nice, haha.
Aight cool. First of all, they do look nice, very cool.

Second, it might be the modules you use on your PC. Does this occur in different saves with different PCs or just the one you've been using? If it isn't a module, I'm honestly not sure, that sounds like a weird setting. Maybe check Traits/the sociability levels you have on the cards or something?

Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
Aight cool. First of all, they do look nice, very cool.

Second, it might be the modules you use on your PC. Does this occur in different saves with different PCs or just the one you've been using? If it isn't a module, I'm honestly not sure, that sounds like a weird setting. Maybe check Traits/the sociability levels you have on the cards or something?
No, it also occurs with other PCs I use as well, in different save files.

(sorry if you saw the other.. reply. I misread PC entirely.)

This issue I've been having usually occurs on all the save files I make, especially after a few ingame days. (I removed a lot from all the personal cards, limiting the modules around 10. I'll try to limit my usage of Traits for the cards to at least 3 or 4 and see if that helps out.

Also, from what I know, usually when it's the end of the day, and an NPC tries to one of my characters, the very next day after that (If it's a successful attempt, not sure if this will occur if the attempt fails) and I go to the school, my PC will change and from then on I can't change them back unless I create a new save file entirely.

I'll try to document if it's common after a select few days, or if it occurs randomly.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
No, it also occurs with other PCs I use as well, in different save files.

(sorry if you saw the other.. reply. I misread PC entirely.)

This issue I've been having usually occurs on all the save files I make, especially after a few ingame days. (I removed a lot from all the personal cards, limiting the modules around 10. I'll try to limit my usage of Traits for the cards to at least 3 or 4 and see if that helps out.

Also, from what I know, usually when it's the end of the day, and an NPC tries to one of my characters, the very next day after that (If it's a successful attempt, not sure if this will occur if the attempt fails) and I go to the school, my PC will change and from then on I can't change them back unless I create a new save file entirely.

I'll try to document if it's common after a select few days, or if it occurs randomly.
Hmmm interesting. Do you mind telling me which modules you're using? 'Cause believe me, you can stack modules and stuff like that won't happen (I have, like, sixteen or so on one character and she's good for the entire save).

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
i actually not sure how to modify this mini ver of this game and my old modded ver died wit my old PC so i rlly would like a play by play.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
i actually not sure how to modify this mini ver of this game and my old modded ver died wit my old PC so i rlly would like a play by play.

please look a couple pages back, lol. Just follow this guide. It has everything.

Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm interesting. Do you mind telling me which modules you're using? 'Cause believe me, you can stack modules and stuff like that won't happen (I have, like, sixteen or so on one character and she's good for the entire save).

I'll attach the pictures below. How do you stack modules, though? I'm curious.
Yes, some of these modules are.. strange. especially on the male characters.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I'll attach the pictures below. How do you stack modules, though? I'm curious.
Yes, some of these modules are.. strange. especially on the male characters.
Firstly, no kink-shamkin' bro. 'Sall good here. mostly because i have some of these characters with those moduels as well.
Second, by stacking modules, i just meant adding and piling more and more, kinda like what you did, so that's good.
Third, at this point I have no idea what's going on. have you tried reinstalling the game? That kinda sounds buggy, but again I have zero clue at this point.

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
ok i figured out how to put in the PP2 mods but i got a new problem. the game crash everytime i interact with a npc and i only added the uncensord mod the costume mod and the thickness adjuster.

Edit: ok just reinstalled and its still crashing, didnt put the mods back in just played it as it was and aaucrash happend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43tar2221

Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
Firstly, no kink-shamkin' bro. 'Sall good here. mostly because i have some of these characters with those moduels as well.
Second, by stacking modules, i just meant adding and piling more and more, kinda like what you did, so that's good.
Third, at this point I have no idea what's going on. have you tried reinstalling the game? That kinda sounds buggy, but again I have zero clue at this point.
aha. interesting..

I haven't tried reinstalling the game, no (my laptop is fairly good, although if I did consider reinstalling the game it would take a few days in advance. My internet speed is... not the best.)
So far, I haven't exactly run into the bug? I haven't gotten too far into the days though since I've been busy irl.

Anyways, have you ever tried installing the AA2Unlimited Mod? I'm having issues with it currently; if I try to redirect the path from the install.bat to where the edit and play is, it'll tell me that it's incorrect or I'll have to reinstall the game. (Keep in mind, I have made a backup of the game just in case this exact issue happened.) I'm unsure how to fix this; the AA2Unlimited file is in the same folder where my game is. I'll leave an attachment below showing it.

Also, is it possible to add subtitles during H Scenes? I think I need AA2Unlimited for that to work, but I'm unsure.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
aha. interesting..

I haven't tried reinstalling the game, no (my laptop is fairly good, although if I did consider reinstalling the game it would take a few days in advance. My internet speed is... not the best.)
So far, I haven't exactly run into the bug? I haven't gotten too far into the days though since I've been busy irl.

Anyways, have you ever tried installing the AA2Unlimited Mod? I'm having issues with it currently; if I try to redirect the path from the install.bat to where the edit and play is, it'll tell me that it's incorrect or I'll have to reinstall the game. (Keep in mind, I have made a backup of the game just in case this exact issue happened.) I'm unsure how to fix this; the AA2Unlimited file is in the same folder where my game is. I'll leave an attachment below showing it.

Also, is it possible to add subtitles during H Scenes? I think I need AA2Unlimited for that to work, but I'm unsure.
OOoooh this makes this a bit easier.

I'm assuming you did a separate installation?

^^ Follow this guide. It'll get you AA2Umlimited and potentially fix your weird bug.

Reactions: Yukibii

Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
OOoooh this makes this a bit easier.

I'm assuming you did a separate installation?

^^ Follow this guide. It'll get you AA2Umlimited and potentially fix your weird bug.
Alright, so.. I installed the torrent, I put it in my backup folder of AA2, and whenever I open the edit or play file inside the AAMiniPPX folder, they'll open but once I try to launch either of them, the program opens for a split second then closes out. Then the edit/play launcher will not respond. I'm unsure if I should just delete the AAMiniPPX folder and just ignore it and get the mods.

Oct 23, 2019

please look a couple pages back, lol. Just follow this guide. It has everything.
So it looks like the owner of that google doc has started a patreon and is paywalling the """newest""" content (aka the latest content they ripped from Koikatsu). Does anyone have a mega for the personality Emotionless 146?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes