Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Is it fair to see this game as a predecessor to "Koikatu!"? Does it have features which Koikatu does not have?
Graphics are old. Exploring mode use low poly models within a 2D environment and is more like a point-and-click game. Talk and sex scenes use more high poly models. Some scenes are textual.

AA2 has imo a better gameplay.

Each day you can choose what character you want to play, male student, female student, even the teacher. You change your (or other people's) clothes in the process if you want. You can fight, seduce, cuck somebody, be cucked by somebody, die, kill (with mod), go to karaoke or to restaurant or to the gamecenter (non interacrtive text scene), have sexual intercourse of course. As yes, you can study and compete for best grades if you want because it's a light school simulator too.

You can choose to have a mixed sex school or to be the only lucky(?) guy with only girls like koikatu.

Character customization is more limited but you can make unique character with some effort.

Did your cat stamped your keyboard while entering your name ?

Last edited:

Elvy

Dec 1, 2017
Hello evryone. I have some trouble if a good soul can help it will be perfect. I used AAinstall to install mod but it's doesn't apply in the game. The mod I install is "more cumming position". On AAInstall it's say the mod is installed but when I launch the game the mod isn't present.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hello evryone. I have some trouble if a good soul can help it will be perfect. I used AAinstall to install mod but it's doesn't apply in the game. The mod I install is "more cumming position". On AAInstall it's say the mod is installed but when I launch the game the mod isn't present.
MCP should be a default add-on/easy instructional installation with AAMini. Are you using the older versions or something?

Elvy

Dec 1, 2017
I used AAinstal7.1.

I don't know about MCP. Ah sorry i didn't what you write but I understand now. Easy to install MCP ? How ?

The version for the game ? Or the version off AAinstall ? For the game it's the version of this thread.

For MCP if it's easy to install how i install juste by copy paste on the game folder ?

I find the solution. Thanks for your help. I find the pp2 version of the mod and drag and drop on data folder.

Last edited:

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
this new compact AA2 with AA2U is really nice

but someone pls help me out

how can i get the game uncensored?

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
It should be uncensored if you follow the installation for AA2mini correctly.
huh i dont remember if i did tho the game is running fine (with the step two fix for lag in place)
yet syq also talked about needing to search/download a seperate patch

How to install that fuckin uncensor trying to install mkIII and game still censored,oh this version here is kinda outdatish,probably downloading from official AA2U site will solve my problem

Guys urs perfect proportion of eye sliders close to reality??

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
huh i dont remember if i did tho the game is running fine (with the step two fix for lag in place)
yet syq also talked about needing to search/download a seperate patch
The uncensor is part of Step 2 in the Modern AA2 guide.

"You need to get .ppx mods from PPeX mediafire".
"place said mods into the data folder"

One of those mods is: 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx.

Just follow that.

Reactions: just_a_copy

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
The uncensor is part of Step 2 in the Modern AA2 guide.

"You need to get .ppx mods from PPeX mediafire".
"place said mods into the data folder"

One of those mods is: 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx.

Just follow that.
ok thanks got it to work now

and idk about the *Modern AA2 guide* i just used the installation instructions on page one of this thread ~ which dont have anything mentioned about "get .ppx mods from PPeX mediafire" in any of the step 2's

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

and idk about the *Modern AA2 guide* i just used the installation instructions on page one of this thread ~ which dont have anything mentioned about "get .ppx mods from PPeX mediafire" in any of the step 2's

talkin' about this bro, lmao. It's in the other sources tab

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Every time I try to open the latest (1.6.1.) I keep getting a Not Responding, but opening up 1.5.3 works just fine. What's the problem?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Every time I try to open the latest (1.6.1.) I keep getting a Not Responding, but opening up 1.5.3 works just fine. What's the problem?
Ah I think I had this exact problem when I updated to MiniPPX

If you did re-download it/if you have PPX, go to the extras folder and download all of the .exes in there and it should work.

Reactions: YungDicklady

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
whenever i try t start the game it says
[The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem]
how do i fix this i installed the microsoft visual c++
anyone can help ?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018

The first page is severely outdated, especially the instructions. Just follow the modern AA2 guide and you are good.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
^
To clarify, click the "Other Sources" folder to get to the Modern AA2 guide. Most fixes and questions should be answered there.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Do you need to download the torrent file for the new version aaunlimited to work it keep saying that window doesn't find the file

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes