jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
Quick question. Where do you put your textures? I'd thought you just simple put them in the texture file, but it doesn't seem to work. Cheers!

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Wow, followed the installation guide of the mini (latest version from the guide) step by step and the launcher won't launch the game.
Followed all troubleshooting suggestions (with all the possible combinations), yet the game won't launch (no error, the launcher just doesn't respond after i click on launch the game).
Honestly i had much less trouble with the previous full installation procedure.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Wow, followed the installation guide of the mini (latest version from the guide) step by step and the launcher won't launch the game.
Followed all troubleshooting suggestions (with all the possible combinations), yet the game won't launch (no error, the launcher just doesn't respond after i click on launch the game).
Honestly i had much less trouble with the previous full installation procedure.
Yeah, it didn't start from the first time for me too, but then I actually installed stuff in "extra" directory, like manual suggested, and it helped... What would you know..

Dec 15, 2020
Has anyone had an issue where the NPC's aren't interacting with each other, and are interacting with the PC way way too much? It's become really horrible to play and I don't know how to fix. I even tried putting the "Butthurt" option in AAU on to try limit the interaction, and nothing's changed. Same with starting a new save.

Is there some sort of setting I missed that I might have accidentally played with to cause this?

Dec 15, 2020
Check your settings (additional function #2) : you have maybe activated an option preventing NPC to interact with other NPC (Disable NPC->NPC action).
Holy shit that was it, thanks so much man! Somehow I completely missed that there was a "next page" button there... I have no idea how I managed to turn that on considering that. Thanks again.

aeosdeus22

Oct 28, 2020
I made a futanari and when I have sex with the other girls all I see is the dildo how do I get rid of the dildo and see the futanari

Reactions: ItsHard

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Yooo what's good.
So I wanna ask for a bit of clarification. I just re-downloaded the entire aa2 to get the newer ppx stuff, and I wanna know how some of this works.

The previous AA2mini allowed us to transform previous .zip, wizard mods into .pp/.pp2 that allowed them to be used like the rest of the mods. With the new .ppx, I just wanna ask if this is possible again.

I've attempted to change a file with all of the .bats in ppexcli, and they did result in a .ppx, but it is not working. Does anyone have a pretty decent set of instructions for what ppexcli's about and how we can use it?

thanks

ZeroFLN

Apr 17, 2018
No characters showing up, No MC/Students, Even when i click to interact with someone, The map will change as if the MC were going to where they are but they simply won't show up, Anyone know how to fix this?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I've attempted to change a file with all of the .bats in ppexcli, and they did result in a .ppx, but it is not working. Does anyone have a pretty decent set of instructions for what ppexcli's about and how we can use it?
The name of the file is important here. It should be something like [number]_[some random name].ppx.
ie: 10_mod_name.ppx or 13_i_like_hairy_girls_v2.ppx.

Reactions: Fanorase

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
The name of the file is important here. It should be something like [number]_[some random name].ppx.
ie: 10_mod_name.ppx or 13_i_like_hairy_girls_v2.ppx.
Thanks! I'm fairly sure I did this, but my main question surrounds the conversion method between .pp2 and .ppx. The pp2 file/mod works with the older AA2Mini, so I know it's credible. I'm wondering which bat/executable I have to use to convert the .pp2 file into .ppx.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks! I'm fairly sure I did this, but my main question surrounds the conversion method between .pp2 and .ppx. The pp2 file/mod works with the older AA2Mini, so I know it's credible. I'm wondering which bat/executable I have to use to convert the .pp2 file into .ppx.
I don't know any simple way.

You should read first :

But the tool they offers is userful only to extract specific from a random pp2 archive but not to extract all the contains of a specific pp2 file.

But if you edit the file "AAUnlimited/mod/pp2util.lua" and add the following code at the end you should have a more simple way to extract pp2 file inside your data folder.

Code:
function pp2name(n,limit)
    limit = limit or 0
    local matched = {}
    local npp2matched = 0
    local nfmatched = 0
    pp2matched = matched
    local nmatched = 0
    n = n:lower()
    info('Looking for pp2 file name matching ' .. n)
    for pp2idx,pp2name in ipairs {PP2List()} do
        if pp2name:lower():match(n) then
            nmatched =  0;
            npp2matched = npp2matched + 1
            info(pp2idx .. " " .. pp2name .. " does match.")
            for fname,fidx in pairs(PP2GetNames(pp2idx-1)) do
                --print(pp2name,fname,fidx)
                --if true then return end
                local ppname, fname2 = fname:match("^(.+)%.pp/([^/]*)$")
                matched[fname] = {pp2idx-1,fidx,ppname,fname2}
                if nmatched < limit then
                    info(" - Found %s:\t%s/%s" % {pp2name, ppname, fname2})
                end
                nmatched = nmatched+1
                nfmatched = nfmatched+1;
            end
            if nmatched >= limit then
                info("... and %d more files not shown" % (nmatched-limit))
            end           
        end

end

info("Found %d total files info %d pp2 file(s). Type pp2dump() to extract those." % {nfmatched, npp2matched})
end
Use pp2name "[pp2 filename without extension]" instead of pp2match.

Be sure before dumping, that only one pp2 is select, if not all selected pp2 will be dumped.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I don't know any simple way.

You should read first :

But the tool they offers is userful only to extract specific from a random pp2 archive but not to extract all the contains of a specific pp2 file.

But if you edit the file "AAUnlimited/mod/pp2util.lua" and add the following code at the end you should have a more simple way to extract pp2 file inside your data folder.

Code:
function pp2name(n,limit)
    limit = limit or 0
    local matched = {}
    local npp2matched = 0
    local nfmatched = 0
    pp2matched = matched
    local nmatched = 0
    n = n:lower()
    info('Looking for pp2 file name matching ' .. n)
    for pp2idx,pp2name in ipairs {PP2List()} do
        if pp2name:lower():match(n) then
            nmatched =  0;
            npp2matched = npp2matched + 1
            info(pp2idx .. " " .. pp2name .. " does match.")
            for fname,fidx in pairs(PP2GetNames(pp2idx-1)) do
                --print(pp2name,fname,fidx)
                --if true then return end
                local ppname, fname2 = fname:match("^(.+)%.pp/([^/]*)$")
                matched[fname] = {pp2idx-1,fidx,ppname,fname2}
                if nmatched < limit then
                    info(" - Found %s:\t%s/%s" % {pp2name, ppname, fname2})
                end
                nmatched = nmatched+1
                nfmatched = nfmatched+1;
            end
            if nmatched >= limit then
                info("... and %d more files not shown" % (nmatched-limit))
            end          
        end

end

info("Found %d total files info %d pp2 file(s). Type pp2dump() to extract those." % {nfmatched, npp2matched})
end
Use pp2name "[pp2 filename without extension]" instead of pp2match.

Be sure before dumping, that only one pp2 is select, if not all selected pp2 will be dumped.
Holy shit thanks for this. Was exactly what I was looking for.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
a bit lost here I compare to AA2mini the 3DR keeps crashing for a few minutes is there a way to fix it?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes