ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Apparently it's independent from the hate score ( I just have no idea how they end up knowing about it plus in most case where I saw the slut status they quickly started to hate each other)
I think that has to do with rumors, though I’m not sure how you fix it.

——
Should we put in a request for an update to this thread? Most modern mini+most modern AAU+PPX mods+clothing mods not included in PPX+additional downloads for JMCP and other mods not generally included (fits and such). If we can figure out what all we want included we can get it written up.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there any kind of clothes or mod that applies a magical brand on girls? If so, is it interactive in anyway?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive downloaded some character cards and Ive noticed that some of them require additional files to work properly (to be more precise a message appear about whether I agree to extract additional files for the character Ive chosen ), like additional clothes or custom hair (for example Monika wear vanilla school uniform instead of her DDLC uniform or Yandere Chan doesnt have her hair style). Can anyone tell me if there is a good database where I can download custom clothes, hairstyles etc, for AA2_Mini.

Also I learned about Artificial Academy 2 after Ive played Koikatsu and everything is.new to me in AA2. I heard that you can play here not only as guy, who is pupil as school but as teacher and or even as play as female. But when I click new game, the only thing I can.do is to choose name of the school, what year I am in and number of my class. And then I appear I my room. I cant even choose my appearance. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Is possible NPC's do forced sex, using or not modules like ambusher etc.? If you interrupt someone having a forced sex, is the same dialogue and reaction compared to an normal sex interruption?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I dont know why, but some female characters that Ive got from custom character cards have beards or mustasches. Is there a way to fix it? Maybe this bug happens if I dont have some kind of mod, that they require?

Oct 16, 2019
I dont know why, but some female characters that Ive got from custom character cards have beards or mustasches. Is there a way to fix it? Maybe this bug happens if I dont have some kind of mod, that they require?
If you're getting them from the DB, there was a period of time with the really old cards where people were shitposting cards with fake card faces. Guess those ones you got might be a part of them.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Can someone write a step by step guide on how to utilise the style thing for modules?
I followed the guide and reread it multiple times, all i am getting is a crash when I try to save the style file

Maybe it's just me but I find that image guide to be totally useless

Last edited:
Reactions: dfaker

Snatched

May 25, 2020
I've always wanted to play this game. Wish there was a place I could just buy it either online or just get the disc, I just don't have the knowhow or patience to set it up & I don't want my pc to catch anything.
Sometimes you can see the basic game disc set for sale on eBay, last I saw it the price was $6x dollars.

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone know how to take a mod from a card and copy it into your own mod list? There's this one card with a "prostitute" mod (same as compensated dating but works with older versions) and I want to copy it into my mod list.

Edit: Nvm figured it out. You just go to triggers, highlight all the triggers involved and export as a module.

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive got my first H scene in the AA2 and have couple of questions about gameplay mechanics about H scenes. So far as understand middle mouse button is responsible for the pace Mc move in H scene. Is there other buttons I should know of in regard to H scenes?
Another question is about girls orgasm, in Koikatsu there is interface that shows when Mc or girl reah their climax, but in AA 2 I haven't noticed anything like that.
And the last question I have is how many times the climax can be reached? Because in my H scene it was managed to reach it twice, but when I went for third round no matter for what positions Ive chosen, neither Mc nor the girl were able to reach climax.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Climax can be achieved by selecting climax animations. I think it's the only way to make a male to climax. For female, you should : select an animation type she likes (you should see blue heart when moving the mouse) and right pace (she should be smiling). And eventually she will climax after a while.

It's more subtile than koikatsu.

aeosdeus22

Oct 28, 2020
I have an issue , I have the game working on my windows 10 , until I try an h-scene or sex scene, the game freezes to black screen when the scene starts and then closes I don't know what to do I looked through different forums and scoured other groups please help

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes