Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
How would I go about creating a modular trigger that would allow me to perform a series of Creampie?
WHat event will trigger your trigger ? You can replace animation with trigger, but I'm not sure you can stack multiple abimation with a delay for each.

May 31, 2018
Is there anywhere I can request for someone talented/willing to do a little work to make a card or two? I have some characters I really want to see in here but don’t have the talent to make.

Kingkuraz

Jul 8, 2020
Can someone link me the updated discord? I have some issues with updating my AAUnlimited to the newest version. I overrided everything but now the edit and play will just crash on start up.

May 31, 2018
Can we get updated to the newest version of the mini?

Also, I have some older cards that used to have elf ears and now don’t. Is there any way to fix that,?
because I don’t know how to add elf ears.

Also, if I try to use body sliders on almost all cards the character turns into spaghetti.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
I have an error, it says " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application". I have Microsoft 10 Pro 64 Bit. I installed the C++ files, the Directx 9 Files and I should have also the .NET 2.5. What can I do to fix the error?

Feb 3, 2020
:illuminati:

It's a windows error (not AA2 one) :
I tried practically everything it says on that site, updating the Visual C++, reinstalling the Visual C++, checking the .NET (I have 4.8), I have AiO, I tried to check the :C disk with cmd, I downloaded another time the zip file of the game... Nothing seems to work.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I tried practically everything it says on that site, updating the Visual C++, reinstalling the Visual C++, checking the .NET (I have 4.8), I have AiO, I tried to check the :C disk with cmd, I downloaded another time the zip file of the game... Nothing seems to work.
Which file you downloaded ? Mega one, torrent one ? I downloaded torrent one.

Where did you install it ?

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
The "Other" club is something related to sex? The dialogue after practice in the club sounds dubious, but perhaps it is coincidence with the selected npc.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes