Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
I have an odd issue that I can't find discussed anywhere. About a week into my game, when I got up the next morning, the PC had switched to one of the girls. I read that I can switch it back in the morning after sleep, and I do that, and it returns me to my male bedroom, but as soon as I press the button to go to school, I'm randomly re-assigned to one of the women.

I've noticed that if I TRY to select one of the women as the PC, it works and stays as that woman, but it never stays the male character. I've tried closing and reloading multiple times, I've gone through an entire week trying to play through it and attempt to switch back each morning, but no luck.

I did read a wiki that said you can switch PC mid-day by holding "Space" when you open the class roster, but nothing at all happened.

I really dont want to play as a chick. Any ideas?

Oct 16, 2019
I have an odd issue that I can't find discussed anywhere. About a week into my game, when I got up the next morning, the PC had switched to one of the girls. I read that I can switch it back in the morning after sleep, and I do that, and it returns me to my male bedroom, but as soon as I press the button to go to school, I'm randomly re-assigned to one of the women.

I've noticed that if I TRY to select one of the women as the PC, it works and stays as that woman, but it never stays the male character. I've tried closing and reloading multiple times, I've gone through an entire week trying to play through it and attempt to switch back each morning, but no luck.

I did read a wiki that said you can switch PC mid-day by holding "Space" when you open the class roster, but nothing at all happened.

I really dont want to play as a chick. Any ideas?
Does this happen in another class, such as using your PC card in another class? Are the other cards that you made yourself or downloaded from the DB (or elsewhere?) Screenshot of class/roster?

Artsteel

May 19, 2020
For some reason every time I try to extract the game winrar gives me a bunch of errors.
Screenshot (2).png
I tried temporarily turning off windows defender and redownloading it but that didn't work. 7zip does the same thing.
I'm using the torrent linked in the modern installation guide because that seemed the most up to date, but the other links are giving me errors too.
Edit: I've tried using bandizip and it seems to be working fine so far.

Last edited:

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
1611833205311.png
Is this right? I placed the mods in the data file. It doesn't seem to be working and I can't find any ' AA2MiniPPX\data ' folder to place them in.
For context, this is a fresh install. The only thing I've done is enable the win10fix and place the mods in the AA2Mini\data folder.
1611834042071.png
I used the mods in this .

Last edited:

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
More information here :

It's not a good idea to use pp2 and ppx files at same time.

Reactions: 2dguy
Oct 16, 2019
I seem to be stuck with the Persona 5 Soundtrack. How do I get rid of and get back the original music?
If it came as a custombgm, just either remove it or go in the game options and disable custom bgm. If it came as a sets folder, either delete the folder or remove the exclamation mark at the front of the folder name to disable it.

Reactions: jellende2065

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
I'm trying to build an harem and I want to know if there is a mod that prevent the girls from breaking up with you ( for example if you got a girl as a lover or sex friend she won't think of you as a cheater or other thing and reject your sexual need)

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
I'm trying to build an harem and I want to know if there is a mod that prevent the girls from breaking up with you ( for example if you got a girl as a lover or sex friend she won't think of you as a cheater or other thing and reject your sexual need)
aa2unlimited you can add modules to cards to make them polyamorous

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
There is a card too who make your waifu(s) don't hold a grudge if you play doctor with other girl(s).

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes