NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
so i just finished installing evrything i think, and went to make a character while using the wiki as a guide. i noticed that there were some things on the wiki that were not in the character creator for either gender like sensitivity, taste, subconscious, preferences and skill (which for skill it explained that it can only be changed with a save editor, where can i find one?). am i missing something or how do i change these options?
I have been playing AA2 for a while and I don't think I ever saw those functions. Post the link of this wiki page please.

The problem is that they don't work in H-scenes exactly. Someone mentioned this bug that started since version 1.6, I already updated to the last fix (1.6.1) and description said this bug fixed but still nothing changed for me
In that case, I am not sure. I know that some personalities don't have H-subtitles, but if this is happening with all of them, then you might want to go to the discord link in the guide and ask there to the developers.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I have been playing AA2 for a while and I don't think I ever saw those functions. Post the link of this wiki page please.

In that case, I am not sure. I know that some personalities don't have H-subtitles, but if this is happening with all of them, then you might want to go to the discord link in the guide and ask there to the developers.
Looked back at it and realized that i somehow ended up on the wiki for the first game, kinda wish that was still an option or maybe a mod for AA2.

On another note Where can i get a save editor for manipulating things like relationships?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Looked back at it and realized that i somehow ended up on the wiki for the first game, kinda wish that was still an option or maybe a mod for AA2.

On another note Where can i get a save editor for manipulating things like relationships?
If you downloaded the Mini, it comes with the AA2QtEdit that lets you do that. It is not very user-friendly, but you can edit pretty much everything.

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
I just upgraded to the new AA2Mini and it's running smoothly. The only issue I'm having is that the models have a tiny black triangle on their wrists (not game-breaking at all but slightly annoying). Is there a way to fix this issue?

Sep 16, 2020
I'm trying to put some tattoos on a girl using the tan tab in AAUPanel then setting the opacity of the tan to 100. However the overworld girl keeps showing up with this really dark whole-body tan (tattoos show up fine while talking to the girl). Any way to fix this?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I just upgraded to the new AA2Mini and it's running smoothly. The only issue I'm having is that the models have a tiny black triangle on their wrists (not game-breaking at all but slightly annoying). Is there a way to fix this issue?
Could you post a screenshot?

Try downloading the 15_untan_lowpoly_v2.ppx and putting it in the data folder. It should be in the same place as all the other mods (ppx) are. That is supposed to fix that.

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
Okay, I have gone through the guide and added all of the mods. I am using AA2mini and the uncensor patch still doesn't work at least, in the editor. What am I missing? is there a setting that I am failing to toggle or something? (im trying to use svii uncensor)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
cc and uncensor has to be the same type to work, example: svii
for this uncensor to work you have to disable MKIII (chinpo .bmp - .tga texture) in the AA2Unlimited tab
48_uncensor_svii3d_v16
29_sviicc_v52

this is my uncensor and works fine ingame and creator

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Okay, I have gone through the guide and added all of the mods. I am using AA2mini and the uncensor patch still doesn't work at least, in the editor. What am I missing? is there a setting that I am failing to toggle or something? (im trying to use svii uncensor)
Assuming you have downloaded one of the two files, 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16 and 21_sviicc_v52 and put them both in the data folder, it SHOULD be working.

The only setting related to uncensors is the one I put in below. If you are using SVII, then you leave it unchecked like the picture. But if you are using the other uncensor, 02_uncensor_mkiii_v21 and 21_hexacc_mkiii_v52, then you check it.
It comes unchecked by default I believe.

Could you post a screenshot of your data folder?

Here, I hope this helps.

pic
Is that a Default card? As in, the card that you get when you press "New character"?

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, this is my data folder. I will try renaming the files to what SSBBSNAKE, see if that changes anything (Edit: It did not. I also want to point out that attempting to run the game using the .ppx resource loader setting crashes the game when I try to run with it on, getting an error that it can't find the game folder)
my data folder.png

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Yes, this is my data folder. I will try renaming the files to what SSBBSNAKE, see if that changes anything (Edit: It did not. I also want to point out that attempting to run the game using the .ppx resource loader setting crashes the game when I try to run with it on, getting an error that it can't find the game folder)
So, here is your problem: It doesn't look like you downloaded the latest version of the AA2Mini. You are also using pp2 files and ppx files at the same time. PPX files obsolete the pp2 files. You should only be using ppx.

Are you sure you followed the guide?

All you really have to do is
1) Download the latest Mini and extract it somewhere

2) Get the PPX files you need and put them in the data folder
-01_append_1_blazer_fix.ppx
-01_arrow_clothing_ui.ppx
-01_highpixel_skin_v4.ppx
-01_translation_aa2g_v10.ppx
-02_translated_personality_names_v2.ppx
-02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx
-15_untan_lowpoly_v2.ppx
-20_3drooms_v16.ppx
-21_sviicc_v52.ppx
-26_dolls_v41.ppx
-28_C4_pack.ppx
-28_hexapp_v22.ppx
-29_emoji_patch_face7
-29_hexaoc_v46
-30_facesliders_pack_v543
-30_hexahp_v34
-30_totpack_v35
-31_nodim_clean_v15
-32_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22
-32_miscmalefaces_v16
-32_ikemenfaces_v12
-35_C4_KK_Personalities

Some of those already come with the latest Mini from step 1)
You should only need to donwload a few of them

3) Install the vc_redist and the windowsdesktop-runtime in the AA2Mini/Extra folder

Those are the only steps you need to do to run the game. After this, you can keep following the guide if you want to get all the extra textures, assets and outfits.

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
Assuming you have downloaded one of the two files, 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16 and 21_sviicc_v52 and put them both in the data folder, it SHOULD be working.

The only setting related to uncensors is the one I put in below. If you are using SVII, then you leave it unchecked like the picture. But if you are using the other uncensor, 02_uncensor_mkiii_v21 and 21_hexacc_mkiii_v52, then you check it.
It comes unchecked by default I believe.

Could you post a screenshot of your data folder?

Is that a Default card? As in, the card that you get when you press "New character"?

Yeah, its a default card that appeared when I pressed "New Character". I'm not sure if it's something that is common for everyone or if it's something else. Could an uncensor cause that? I am using EX-S II uncensor by the way.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, its a default card that appeared when I pressed "New Character". I'm not sure if it's something that is common for everyone or if it's something else. Could an uncensor cause that? I am using EX-S II uncensor by the way.
That could be it. If it is a default card then it has to be one of the mods that alter the body. Try using one of the other censors just to be sure, like the SVII.

Reactions: thadoomguy

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
That could be it. If it is a default card then it has to be one of the mods that alter the body. Try using one of the other censors just to be sure, like the SVII.
Doesn't look like the uncensor is the issue. I've gotten used to it anyway, thanks for the help! Now, I'm crashing in AA2Edit when saving a card with multiple modules. Hopefully, I can get some updated modules or something.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Doesn't look like the uncensor is the issue. I've gotten used to it anyway, thanks for the help! Now, I'm crashing in AA2Edit when saving a card with multiple modules. Hopefully, I can get some updated modules or something.
That is odd. How many modules crash it? And have you determined that it really is the number of the mods causing it?

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
That is odd. How many modules crash it? And have you determined that it really is the number of the mods causing it?
After looking into it further, it seems some modules aren’t working. So far, I’ve confirmed a couple modules that cause a crash no matter what. Corruptor and seducer will crash AA2Edit. I’m still going through the other modules.

Edit: Misspelling

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
After looking into it further, it seems some modules aren’t working. So far, I’ve confirmed a couple modules that cause a crash no matter what. Corruptor and seducer will crash AA2Edit. I’m still going through the other modules.

Edit: Misspelling
That is really odd. I haven't seen any reports like that in the discord or in the 4chan thread. Perhaps trying redownloading the Mini and re-extracting just the modules folder?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes