NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Where can I find a futa mod? With futa on male poses
There are no mods for futa. It is already built into the game, you just need to use overrides to turn a card into a futa. If you are not sure how to do that, you can just download a Futa card from the database and edit it to look how you want.

Just put "futa" in the tags and you are good to go

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
That is really odd. I haven't seen any reports like that in the discord or in the 4chan thread. Perhaps trying redownloading the Mini and re-extracting just the modules folder?
I redownloaded the Mini. Just to let you know, the modules I have specified were extra modules that I had downloaded separately. With my previous version of AA2Unlimited, they worked with no issues. I'm not sure where to go from here.

asval

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to revert to the vanilla H-scene backgrounds? My suspicion is that whichever mod or changes made to make H-scenes more unique in different rooms/settings in the recent repack have broken H-scenes in my game.
Only the H-scene initiator spawns and I can't even modify the clothing state on this character during the H-scene.

peeter1

Jan 17, 2020
How do i install HexaCC clothes on aa2 mini?

In all honesty, going to Mordor and back three times is easier than setting up this whole thing and installing mods to it.
Because the only thing the Instructions basically say is: "Have fun figuring out shit without instructions. Btw there's candy at the end, so don't give up".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Astro4000

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
How do i install HexaCC clothes on aa2 mini?

In all honesty, going to Mordor and back three times is easier than setting up this whole thing and installing mods to it.
Because the only thing the Instructions basically say is: "Have fun figuring out shit without instructions. Btw there's candy at the end, so don't give up".
where did you read those instructions

thejackel

May 16, 2017
anyone knows how to make all outfits have the nobra effect without having the need to type commands in the console every time when you launch the game?

I know there's a nobra script in AAU but its only for selected outfits and theres no way i can find the correct numbers for all of the outfits

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Hi! I tried using the HF patch but for some reason it said it failed and I had to do it manually but I am not even sure how to download it manually?

tightonehourspecial

Apr 10, 2020
How do i fuck one of these bitches man?
I opened up the save file that came with it and walk up to hoes saying i wanna fuck but they just say no?
If i wanted to get told no id leave my room and talk to real girls

Reactions: ShenhonMV

venomsplatter

Jun 26, 2018
i fucking love you man you managed to not only give this game in both formats but also a modding resource and a few very useful guides your my hero no other hentai game is as good as this one and i dont see one ever being as good....well maybe night of revenge someday who knows

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes