Asyran

Dec 15, 2020
the more you "do it" and be nice to the npc the more positions you unlock also click on the blue guy to strip the dude.
Ok, thanks for the reply about positions, so I imagine for homosexual sex only 1 guy can be stripped off a time?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Nop.

If your card as the "voyeur" module, by selecting one of the NPC having sex and typing "s" you will watch the sex scene (without any control). There is the module "cuck" too : If you try to break a sex act between an NPC and your waifu and your waifou turn you down then you will be forced to spectate them fucking their brain out... There is maybe other situation or module allowing/forcing you to look at NPC having sex.

Reactions: Asyran

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I've installed the new version of this game and somehow some cards like causing an "Unhandled exception".
I've installed almost every mod from the PPeX Mediafire.
The cards are working just fine in my old version, so I guess that I've messed something up with the new one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess it has something to do with the animal ears?
For example card:

Asyran

Dec 15, 2020
Nop.

If your card as the "voyeur" module, by selecting one of the NPC having sex and typing "s" you will watch the sex scene (without any control). There is the module "cuck" too : If you try to break a sex act between an NPC and your waifu and your waifou turn you down then you will be forced to spectate them fucking their brain out... There is maybe other situation or module allowing/forcing you to look at NPC having sex.
How do you select them to watch? If I click them I interrupt them.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
AA2_select_npc.png
This is the name of selected NPC.

You can select an NPC by at least 3 ways :
- Using the scroll wheel of your mouse.
- Clicking on an NPC from afar and quickly right clicking anywhere before the interaction.
- In Roster screen, left click on a picture of a NPC, then quickly right clicking anywhere before the interaction.

For the two last ones, if you're not Chuck Norris, it's better not to be too close from the selected NPC.

Reactions: Asyran
Jul 12, 2020
The whole game is lagging a lot. Especially when 3D models r on screen. I have a good pc that can pretty much run every game, so its not hardware issue. Pls help me out.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I have a decent pc with win7 to install this, but i ve read this had a shitload of bugs, i can run honey select, play club and play home flawless in this rig, but you guys think it can handle this game?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
The whole game is lagging a lot. Especially when 3D models r on screen. I have a good pc that can pretty much run every game, so its not hardware issue. Pls help me out.
Test the different Win10 solutions.

There are 3 options, one of them WILL work for you.

Option 1- Software Vertex Processing OFF / Wined3d OFF / Win10fix ON (using original d3d9 on Settings)
Option 2- Software Vertex Processing OFF / Wined3d OFF / Win10fix ON (using dgVoodoo 2 on Settings)
Option 3- Software Vertex Processing ON / Wined3d OFF / Win10fix ON (using dgVoodoo 2 on Settings)
Option 4- Software Vertex Processing ON / Wined3d ON / Win10fix OFF

WHENEVER YOU CHANGE THE SETTINGS, CLOSE THE PROGRAM AND RUN IT AGAIN TO MAKE SURE THEY SAVED.

Where to find each of these options?
Software Vertex Processing is right in the first tab of the AAU Panel, Graphics.
Wined3d and Win10fix are on the scripts tab.
If you select win10fix, you will see the Settings option on the right side.

One of these WILL make it so you can run it properly. The reason for this issue is because of how all the different cpu/drivers/video cards interact with this game.

This is it. This is the cheat sheet for this game. If you are on windows 10 and you are having any type of crash or low fps issue, try all of these options and pick the one that works best for you.

I have a decent pc with win7 to install this, but i ve read this had a shitload of bugs, i can run honey select, play club and play home flawless in this rig, but you guys think it can handle this game?
No reason why you couldn't, and this barely have bugs. It has issues when you are on windows 10, but since you are on windows 7 you will be fine. Just follow the guide to get all the stuff you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Runs fine on and win7 old Phenom II X6 rig, but i cant use the ppx files only pp2, and how to install stand alone mods like:
[AA2][Body][Ultimate Nipple Collection][v1.0]
[AA2][Clothes][Tall-Only][Kujo Jotaro][v2.2]

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Runs fine on and win7 old Phenom II X6 rig, but i cant use the ppx files only pp2, and how to install stand alone mods like:
Those are outdated. Pretty much every single hair/hat and other assets that aren't custom made for specific cards are already integrated into the game through the ppx and pp2 files.

You just gotta follow this guide

And you should have everything you need and be ready to go in less than 20 minutes, depending on your download speed. After that it is just a matter of stealing cool stuff from other people's card , since everytime you open a card you automatically download all the assets the card uses.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Have you installed the required dependencies (VC Redist and .Net Core Runtime, both found in the extra folders)? And/or are you using a 32 bit version of Windows?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
RhinoHeadbutt I did a guided install and everything runs flawless, but i get this when playing with that jotaro:
Sin título.jpg
is there a way to get that hat?

PS: i know my way around illusion games, ive had AG3+, Real Kanojo, Yuusha, Secrosphere, PlayClub, HoneySelect (my fav) and finally PlayHome (not so much) in the same rig and havent had problems with any of those, and this aint a big issue, but it would be nice to play with a chad mc like Jotaro

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
RhinoHeadbutt I did a guided install and everything runs flawless, but i get this when playing with that jotaro:
View attachment 953841
is there a way to get that hat?
Just tested the card, and it uses an outdated hair slot. Change the back hair to #248 (flipped) and it should fix it. If it does not, you will need to download the extra hair packs (Totpack and Dolls) from the Mega.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
RhinoHeadbutt i have those installed but is there a difference between totpack & dolls version? (i have the .pp2 not the .ppx and im using F95 provided AA2Mini-V12 not the Modern Install Guide page AA2Mini-PPX)

NaoSoul those are some sexy looking ladies my man! how you get those outfits and how you change the outline color? i would like to make characters like those...

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
RhinoHeadbutt i have those installed but is there a difference between totpack & dolls version? (i have the .pp2 not the .ppx and im using F95 provided AA2Mini-V12 not the Modern Install Guide page AA2Mini-PPX)

NaoSoul those are some sexy looking ladies my man! how you get those outfits and how you change the outline color? i would like to make characters like those...
To change the outlines you can use the Body tab in the Character Creator. On the right side, you will see the "Material" slot. That is where you select the parts where you want to change the outline/shadow color.

Examples:
Body = A00_M_body_00 (torso and legs)
Face = A00_M_kao_00
Arms = A00_M_ude_00
Nails = A00_M_tume_00
Hair = A00_M_kami_00

Then you select either outline or shadow at the bottom, select the thickness of it (I generally use 0 for hair, 0.01 for face and 0.001 for body, nails and arms)

Then you select the color you want using the R G B (Red, Green, Blue) slots. If you don't know how to get the color you want, you can just google "RGB table" to see what RGB combination each color is and experiment.

Then you hit Apply and you are good to go. If you need examples you can download my cards and check how I did it.

As for the outfits, you have to download and install them individually. They don't come with the cards.
The table for them is this

The ones in .pp format you can just dump into the Data folder, the ones that are not need to be packed using the materials in the AA2Mini/Extra folder. It was some .ini files with instructions.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Did you guys have this uzaki chan clothes mod? it doesnt appear on my game edit
AA2_051719.png

RhinoHeadbutt yeah thanks man, it fixed, didnt know there was more hair sets after type 144

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes