ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
"Futa" Module, make her more active in female/female sex situation. It's all. Doesn't add any appendage.
I think you need a mod allowing to equip futa dick.
Yea I already did that.
I would assume you just can't have her do male actions if it weren't for posts here specifically saying you can, but not how.

blairis

Apr 28, 2018
i have a problem with d3dx9_42.dll game can't find it, i have been trying everything, downloading dll file, update direct reinstal direct and nothing work. any ideas?

Reactions: dragongodprince

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
There is no such a file in my game folders. Maybe because I use a different version of the game (AA2 MiniDDR).

There a file named dgd3d9.dll through in "AAUnlimited\lib" folder.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
See screen capture above. Activate script "win10fix", click on "settings" button and try the option "Original d3d9".

If you already done that, try with other d3d9 drivers.

Hope it will help you.

blairis

Apr 28, 2018
See screen capture above. Activate script "win10fix", click on "settings" button and try the option "Original d3d9".

If you already done that, try with other d3d9 drivers.

Hope it will help you.
is this work only on win10 pro?
win 10, better system than any other but nothing's work properly...

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
This is literally the only erotic game to give me any issue at all in win 10, and even then, its fixable with a single click. Unless win 10 is what causes PPX version to crash if you enable PPX. Then its half-fixable.

Reactions: 2dguy

mtension

Jun 18, 2018
I am aware of that option. What i am talking about is that the one who being penetrated would not have a penis. There's supposed to be a mod for that somewhere. And There's also should be a fix for male ahegao face because of the tongue glitch. I just unable to find it.
The old 10_invisible_dick_fix.pp2 works with AA2 mini.

Gooningmaster

Jan 13, 2018
I have a problem with some of the card that I dowlaod when you dowlaod a card you also dowlaod what's in it but for some reason some card doesn't dowlaod the ressouce so when I display the card it show me a ugly character

Asyran

Dec 15, 2020
After playing for a bit I have a few questions, during sex why are so many positions greyed out? Do I need to fulfil certain requirements for them? Also is there a way to strip the guy’s clothes off as well during sex?

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
After playing for a bit I have a few questions, during sex why are so many positions greyed out? Do I need to fulfil certain requirements for them? Also is there a way to strip the guy’s clothes off as well during sex?
the more you "do it" and be nice to the npc the more positions you unlock also click on the blue guy to strip the dude.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes