dark_zero

Nov 7, 2020
sorry for my english, i have a problem with kernel32 being loaded before file initialization
during patch installation
Artificial Academy 2 HF4.7 Patch

Jan 11, 2018
Can anybody help me with the AA2 mini ppx, whenever i try to launch the game the launcher just freezes, is it just loading or is there an issue with the game?

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
I feel dumb for asking this, but how does downloading characters from the internet and putting them into the game work? (I use windows, by the way.)

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
Can anybody help me with the AA2 mini ppx, whenever i try to launch the game the launcher just freezes, is it just loading or is there an issue with the game?
Did you install the stuff in the extra folder?

I feel dumb for asking this, but how does downloading characters from the internet and putting them into the game work? (I use windows, by the way.)
The cards are put in your data/save/female or male folder depending on the gender of the card you saved

How can I find the discord? doesnt seem to be a link on this sub?
The link is in the modern installation guide in the OP

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have the other japanese edit tools for this game? I used to have them but deleted it & recently reinstalled, when I search for them now I can't find crap. I swear it feels like Google & other search engines have gotten more useless over the years.

Anyway they were similar to AA2QtEdit that this comes with, but more centered around editing relationships which is what I want it for. I find it impossible to edit relationships with QtEdit and very tedious with ReiEdit. These other japanese tools would start up, you'd load the class and it would show each character in a grid with portraits. Click on portrait -> change relationships with some values. Real easy. There was one half-english translated version of the tool and another that was pure japanese. I think I kept both because the english one didn't work, but did tell you what buttons did what.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Is it possible to change someone's opinion if it's in Purple? (Getting a purple opinion is what happens when you force yourself onto someone else, not necessarily sexually though.) NPC's do it too.)

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
Oohhhh this really worked in windows 10!
No fps problem! Yey

But, in the past i h-scene have subtitles,in this versioni dont see this.
For Subtitles during hscene, any configuration or mod compatiply?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes