Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Most Illusion game are like that.

AA2 is a pure sandbox, without end objective except the ones you choose if you do. This one is more like a dating sims, through, with romance/sex competition (and NTR, be careful) if you add both girls and boys in the classroom. Some evil character can murder other people (you included) too.

serscrambles

Feb 3, 2018
This new download pack is pretty insane, really well done and massive thank you to all who worked on it (as well as all the modders who contributed to it)

May I ask, is there an easy way to remove/disable all the new sex poses?

With the current version there feels like there's easily over 50 sex poses and I honestly can't tell the difference between a few of them. As well as they have all the cum positions inherently unlocked which I prefer having them unlocked based on the girls love. I tried installing More Cum Positions (which ironically gives less positions) tho that definitely broke everything.
What new download pack? I got the file on the front page but there doesn't seem to be new postions

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
If I can make a possible suggestion

The H-AI takes way too long and you can't leave during it
It would be great if either we could leave during it, it was shorter, or if we can edit settings on it like some other mods.

Ellie F

Mar 1, 2018
I'm sorry to bother again, i tried to install the mini, but when i try to play, or open the editor, unlimited freezes and it stays in 'no respond' for several minutes and never opens, does somebody know how to fix it? i tried everything in the guide of installation :(

1605061406958.png

ryuuzakihentai

Nov 9, 2017
I either can't get the clothing mod to work or am confused as to where to look for the clothing. I tried both versions available (SVII and MKIII) with their corresponding uncensors but when I go to edit a character's clothing, there's only the default options. I did copy the ppx files to /data, so I'm at a loss here. Any help?
Also, where is AAU exe supposed to be? The game folder is in my C:\ drive yet I just can't find it.

Last edited:

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
I'm sorry to bother again, i tried to install the mini, but when i try to play, or open the editor, unlimited freezes and it stays in 'no respond' for several minutes and never opens, does somebody know how to fix it? i tried everything in the guide of installation :(

View attachment 894521
It looks like the PPX server process (AAUnlimited\ppex\PPeXM64.exe) cannot start. Make sure that you have .NET Core — which you can find in the “extra” folder, or download it — installed, and that you are running a 64 bit OS.

If you have a 32 bit OS… The source code is available, so it should not take more than a minute to build a 32 bit version of it?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes