ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So have a couple questions. For some reason some of my girls now have full bush and arm pit hair. How can I remove that?
Also I dont play on fullscreen, so I can use both my screens, but recently I'm not able to move my mouse outside of the game screen. How can I fix that?

Ellie F

Mar 1, 2018
Hello! Does someone have the violent personality for male? It's so hard to find male personalities ;__; tysm!

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
i have returned

pretty new to modding, I'm trying to get HEXA 3D MK-III into the game, but I'm not sure how, the tutorials confuse me a little bit, so i'm wondering if anyone got pointers on where to start. or in general, how do I get the uncensored mod into the game?
dont bother with this, get the mini.

So have a couple questions. For some reason some of my girls now have full bush and arm pit hair. How can I remove that?
Also I dont play on fullscreen, so I can use both my screens, but recently I'm not able to move my mouse outside of the game screen. How can I fix that?
your problem is the uncensor type you have chosen.

Hello! Does someone have the violent personality for male? It's so hard to find male personalities ;__; tysm!
did you find the spreadsheet link already?

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Is pregnancy still a hard game-over (except, I guess, cheating), or is there a module or setting to disable that?

Oct 16, 2019
Is pregnancy still a hard game-over (except, I guess, cheating), or is there a module or setting to disable that?
You can add the Pregnancy module to a card which overrides the game over stuff. You will need to add it to every female card if you want it for everyone though.

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
Just wondering, is it possible to get more personalities? Like Gyaru, Mothery, wild, bookish for e.g? If so please to me how to get and what to do ;)

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Nooo i haven't :(( if i could get help with that, it would mean a lot, i've searched everywhere ;___;

the uncensor mod doesn't work for me, i tried everything to make it work, but it just won't do it
the uncensor mod is incredibly simple to set up, the instructions on the modern guide state the following more or less.

for the clothing pack you choose, such as svii, mkiii, you must get the correct uncensor such as svii or mkii.

the pregnancy module disables pregnancy game over

Just wondering, is it possible to get more personalities? Like Gyaru, Mothery, wild, bookish for e.g? If so please to me how to get and what to do ;)
the link included has several personalities that can be found in it if you search

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any way to prevent murders globally (as opposed to manually editing each and every active character to remove all murder-related traits and cards)? Some sort of mod or setting?

Sep 16, 2020
How do I get mods like pregnancy, date fashion, corruption, and h style to work. They never change clothes. I pp2 and I've placed the mods on the girls (the other action oriented mods like mind control and sex crazed work perfectly fine too). Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Is there any way to prevent murders globally (as opposed to manually editing each and every active character to remove all murder-related traits and cards)? Some sort of mod or setting?
no
How do I get mods like pregnancy, date fashion, corruption, and h style to work. They never change clothes. I pp2 and I've placed the mods on the girls (the other action oriented mods like mind control and sex crazed work perfectly fine too). Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
are you adding the modules correctly, i dont know what you're trying to do
Where do you put the Koikatsu personalities? I just download them.
if you have the pp files, pp goes in the data folder

Reactions: Rizuu

nanoender123

Jul 17, 2017
There are a lot of cards still arround there and the mods for it but where do i get the texture for Eyes and Hilights? Since the original database had it but was taken down.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
modern cards made with mini and aau have eyes and highlights come prepared in the card itself to use, but there do exist starter packs for those two

queenemmy

Feb 9, 2019
Can't get the game to work and I'm not too sure why! Everytime I try it gives me the same error message. "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_42.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." does anyone umm know the solution?

Reactions: dragongodprince
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes