ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys it says its Uncensored (modded) in the description but its still censored ingame

Summoner - Start the ritual by exchanging lovers' vows. To finish the ritual the Summoner has to sacrifice their progeny. If there's a new student filling the place of their dead lover - bind them to Summoner's will. [PC/NPC Module]

Everythings clear xD

LordViper

Mar 2, 2019
If a character has the marriage module, can they have sex with players who don't have it? The girl allows everything, but sex is always at 0%. (The girl already had the module when I downloaded her, but didn't I didn't learned it until much later)

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
This new download pack is pretty insane, really well done and massive thank you to all who worked on it (as well as all the modders who contributed to it)

May I ask, is there an easy way to remove/disable all the new sex poses?

With the current version there feels like there's easily over 50 sex poses and I honestly can't tell the difference between a few of them. As well as they have all the cum positions inherently unlocked which I prefer having them unlocked based on the girls love. I tried installing More Cum Positions (which ironically gives less positions) tho that definitely broke everything.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
This new download pack is pretty insane, really well done and massive thank you to all who worked on it (as well as all the modders who contributed to it)

May I ask, is there an easy way to remove/disable all the new sex poses?

With the current version there feels like there's easily over 50 sex poses and I honestly can't tell the difference between a few of them. As well as they have all the cum positions inherently unlocked which I prefer having them unlocked based on the girls love. I tried installing More Cum Positions (which ironically gives less positions) tho that definitely broke everything.
I figured it out by deleting things 1 by 1 until it fixed it, it was 22_JapaneseMCP_v20_NSS

On another note, What does the Trait Irresponsible do? It says does not take responsibility for pregnancies, but when the girl got Pregnant she still came to talk to me and the game still resulted in a Game Over.

Sep 19, 2020
I've been messing around with the game for a few weeks, trying modding and stuff. A lot of custom clothing doesn't work with the chubby body base, doesn't show the bottoms and the legs clip weirdly. Does anyone know a clothing pack with school uniform style stuff that works with chubby characters?

Oct 16, 2019
I've been messing around with the game for a few weeks, trying modding and stuff. A lot of custom clothing doesn't work with the chubby body base, doesn't show the bottoms and the legs clip weirdly. Does anyone know a clothing pack with school uniform style stuff that works with chubby characters?
Unfortunately most of the mod outfits are created with only normal weight in mind. With the way the game handles outfits, it's essentially having to make 3 separate outfits for the 3 weights in one outfit. With that and the ability to use body sliders to emulate a chubby look on a normal weighted card, most outfit modders don't bother with using different weights.

Booblex

May 26, 2018
How can I access the AA2Unlimited to change the scripts? i already downloaded the AA2mini but only the AA2Edit, AA2Play and AA2QtEdit shows

Edit: the problem was " folders with moonrune names ", idk wtf is moonrune names, i know that i'm dumb, just put in diretory C and did the edits

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
How do I add more characters to the game? What files should I put in?
Cards go in data/save, there is a female and male folder.

I can't save the game, what should I do? me play aa2play .exe
In vanilla, saves can only be done when you are in your bedroom at night. If you wanted, you can enable extsave in the scripts menu in the AAU launcher. It defaults to F3 which will allow you to save at the beginning of the period you are in.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
Cards go in data/save, there is a female and male folder.

I dragged it in but it went up. winrar can add fles only to rar or zip archives

In vanilla, saves can only be done when you are in your bedroom at night. If you wanted, you can enable extsave in the scripts menu in the AAU launcher. It defaults to F3 which will allow you to save at the beginning of the period you are in.
When in my room I can save it but when I exit the game it won't save it for me.

Oct 16, 2019
When in my room I can save it but when I exit the game it won't save it for me.
That's just how it is, you can normally only save the game in the bedroom. There is no autosave. Like I said before, if you go to AAU scripts and enable extsave, it will allow you to save during a period if you want to have more options for saving your game.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
pretty new to modding, I'm trying to get into the game, but I'm not sure how, the tutorials confuse me a little bit, so i'm wondering if anyone got pointers on where to start. or in general, how do I get the uncensored mod into the game?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes