asval

Jun 5, 2018
Huge props for the new updates. I remember how much of a pain in the ass installation used to be and how laggy the game was on win10. This new version is a huge improvement.

Reactions: 5x7

nobodyprobably

Aug 28, 2020
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but every time I try to unzip the folder, It never unzips the .exes. Am I doing something wrong, or does my pc just hate me?

Feb 12, 2020
Uh for some reason it won't detect homosex, as well as a few other scripts, in AAU editor. Can't activate them. AA2 Mini by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind, had to read through the whole thread but I found a comment that explained it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Booblex and 5x7

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Ohayo, fellow weebs and weebittas, do I need "Enable AA1 low-poly poses" and "AA1 Pose Port" if I use HEXA Personality Pack (HEXAPP)? Or they are already included in it? Where can I find documentation or at least readme/changlelog for HEXA mods? TiA.

UPD: their readme can be found in their megas, for HEXAPP: .

Last edited:

MkuDein

Sep 1, 2020
I badly need help. When I use the geass mod for anything, they freeze (I get 999%) and when I let go of right click, it goes back down to 0% with the usual reply of "No". What is up with this?

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

LordViper

Mar 2, 2019
I have a question about how cards work. I have downloaded a two in one card, and the character randomly changes between the two (With their unique personalities) How does this work?

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
I've installed some mods, and my AA2 edit changed from English to Japanese. The game is perfectly fine, but I can't open AA2 edit though, it always crashes every time I choose the gender. Anybody know how to fix this? If I reinstall the game, do I need to reinstall my mods too?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I have a question about how cards work. I have downloaded a two in one card, and the character randomly changes between the two (With their unique personalities) How does this work?
That's most likely a module at work. I'm not really sure which one, but you can check for that in the AAU tabs when you open the maker.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know of an ai tweak that adds slight possibilities for all virtue levels to agree to H? I tried editing the files myself but not all the figures are explained in example excel sheets.

h4ken

Oct 6, 2017
can someone help me with this crash
when i open the class roster it randomly crash with that error message

MEGNOLIAN

May 13, 2020
I downloaded some mods and textures, and they're telling me to override items, but I don't know how to override and what to override, can someone help?

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
I downloaded some mods and textures, and they're telling me to override items, but I don't know how to override and what to override, can someone help?
Consult the AAUnlimited FAQ

it's rudimentary, so you'll still probably need to experiment a bit.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
can someone help me with this crash
when i open the class roster it randomly crash with that error message
Bro, it is random - after meeting other chara crash, right?
Haved same thing for i don't know how long, and i almost give up on this shit, but now with ver that weight 10,5gb, i came accross of nothing:)

I deducted that random crashes are because of some corruption in card.

If aaedit crash durring showing you chara, card going to trash.
Ive checked all cards with aaedit and was good, but chara i made, in aa2play crashed me my game, so it was some addition shit in creator. Propably corrupted one of pp2
aa2 unlimited - one of module is going on with card like that i assume

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes