Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Little update , i saw that you can use .pp2 and .pp files together, so i dropped my .pp files and it worked :p so im good now, thanks for the help !
Quite a turn-around this is.

Do you think you can help me out getting this to work? LOL

What did you do with the .pp files?

(Edit):: Nevermind, figured it out. I can't believe it's that easy.

Last edited:

Astiel95

May 28, 2018
Hello,

I need help please, this is for some character in the game that I don't understand.
Open-eye Joyful, I noticed that it's impossible to talk to him is this normal or is it coming from me?
All Talk "about" interactions are still at 0% and what's more, she builds up Hate towards my PC and then she gets angry ...
Otherwise, for all the other interactions its working well, I must admit that I am a little confused, I do not know if it is normal or it comes from me ...
And it's not the only personality that does that too, Liar and Dark personality is the same thing you can't talk to them lol

So here I would like to know if this is normal or there is something that I missed and that a patch is needed to resolve these concerns?

Thank you for your answers.

PS: Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hello,

I need help please, this is for some character in the game that I don't understand.
Open-eye Joyful, I noticed that it's impossible to talk to him is this normal or is it coming from me?
All Talk "about" interactions are still at 0% and what's more, she builds up Hate towards my PC and then she gets angry ...
Otherwise, for all the other interactions its working well, I must admit that I am a little confused, I do not know if it is normal or it comes from me ...
And it's not the only personality that does that too, Liar and Dark personality is the same thing you can't talk to them lol

So here I would like to know if this is normal or there is something that I missed and that a patch is needed to resolve these concerns?

Thank you for your answers.

PS: Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language
Hi! Just some clarifying questions so I can help you out.

First, are you using AA2 Mini? Second, are these your cards? As in have you created them yourself or did you get them from another site? And third, can you tell me if you touched the preferences/traits tab in the character maker?

Astiel95

May 28, 2018
Hi! Just some clarifying questions so I can help you out.

First, are you using AA2 Mini? Second, are these your cards? As in have you created them yourself or did you get them from another site? And third, can you tell me if you touched the preferences/traits tab in the character maker?
Thank you for your answer.

So yes I have been using AA2 Mini since it was released, I have no problem with the game and everything is working perfectly fine except for this little minor glitch, then I just wanted to know if it was normal or not this issue.

Yes, I prefer to download Cards from other players because I am really bad at creation, the site is the Mega databass folder:
In the "Cards" section, and I download only cards that date from the creation of AAU, and for the moment no problem with these cards, except the cards which are the Open-Eyes Joyful, Liar and Dark personality as explained above impossible to talk to them.
I have already quickly created a character with the Dark personality and always the same effect, impossible to use the interaction to talk with them.

Sometimes yes, I modify the features of the cards that I download by ReiEdit or the Maker ... But ... it would surprise me if it was that, right?
Because I already had the same idea by making no changes but always the same result ...

Otherwise, does that do that to you too?
You talk to them about Hobby, Food, Love, Daily, Sex and you see their percentage 78% (a random number) and which goes directly to 0%?
Because for me it is and afterwards she gets angry and accumulates a lot of Hate towards my PC.
If it is not the case, well it comes from me then, but I do not know where the problem is however ...

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Thank you for your answer.

So yes I have been using AA2 Mini since it was released, I have no problem with the game and everything is working perfectly fine except for this little minor glitch, then I just wanted to know if it was normal or not this issue.

Yes, I prefer to download Cards from other players because I am really bad at creation, the site is the Mega databass folder:
In the "Cards" section, and I download only cards that date from the creation of AAU, and for the moment no problem with these cards, except the cards which are the Open-Eyes Joyful, Liar and Dark personality as explained above impossible to talk to them.
I have already quickly created a character with the Dark personality and always the same effect, impossible to use the interaction to talk with them.

Sometimes yes, I modify the features of the cards that I download by ReiEdit or the Maker ... But ... it would surprise me if it was that, right?
Because I already had the same idea by making no changes but always the same result ...

Otherwise, does that do that to you too?
You talk to them about Hobby, Food, Love, Daily, Sex and you see their percentage 78% (a random number) and which goes directly to 0%?
Because for me it is and afterwards she gets angry and accumulates a lot of Hate towards my PC.
If it is not the case, well it comes from me then, but I do not know where the problem is however ...
Alright, so the main thing I kind of want to focus on here is if you know what the Modules are. Have you been using the same character as your PC when talking to those personalities or have you tried others? There may be some Modules affecting the others' behaviors. And even then, maybe those personalities also are being changed due to the Modules.

I have in fact gotten the sudden 0% interaction, but that was because of me excessively talking to the characters. Because they're NPCs that "think", y'know? They get annoyed if you talk too much with them.

Reactions: Astiel95

Astiel95

May 28, 2018
Alright, so the main thing I kind of want to focus on here is if you know what the Modules are. Have you been using the same character as your PC when talking to those personalities or have you tried others? There may be some Modules affecting the others' behaviors. And even then, maybe those personalities also are being changed due to the Modules.

I have in fact gotten the sudden 0% interaction, but that was because of me excessively talking to the characters. Because they're NPCs that "think", y'know? They get annoyed if you talk too much with them.
Yes, I used other characters but unfortunately the modules don't have anything because in the game I have a neutral class which has no module including my PC and another with modules, still the same result.
At first I was thinking about that too but I got it wrong.

So you can also confirm that when you talk to them once about Food, Sex, Daily, Hobby, Love, you have 0%?
Because yes indeed when we talk to them 3 times "Talk about" after that there is 0% because she is bored however she does not become angry and does not accumulate Hate but Dislike.
No matter what I do, the result remains the same, I even tried to force to 999% in response but directly its drops to 0%.
And the strangest thing in all of this is that they can tell us about Love, Daily, Food etc ... but not us lmao

Unless other players say otherwise, I just think these personalities have a problem and should just be avoided taking them or interacting with them without using the "Talk" interaction.

Problem solved I forgot to download the file 18_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22.pp2 file
What an idiot, thank you for your help anyway ^^

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Yes, I used other characters but unfortunately the modules don't have anything because in the game I have a neutral class which has no module including my PC and another with modules, still the same result.
At first I was thinking about that too but I got it wrong.

So you can also confirm that when you talk to them once about Food, Sex, Daily, Hobby, Love, you have 0%?
Because yes indeed when we talk to them 3 times "Talk about" after that there is 0% because she is bored however she does not become angry and does not accumulate Hate but Dislike.
No matter what I do, the result remains the same, I even tried to force to 999% in response but directly its drops to 0%.
And the strangest thing in all of this is that they can tell us about Love, Daily, Food etc ... but not us lmao

Unless other players say otherwise, I just think these personalities have a problem and should just be avoided taking them or interacting with them without using the "Talk" interaction.

Problem solved I forgot to download the file 18_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22.pp2 file
What an idiot, thank you for your help anyway ^^
Oh! Well, congrats! Have fun!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Astiel95
D

Deleted member 2412744

Could someone explain to me "stats" in the scripts tab of the launcher. I don't know what it is or how to use it.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
What the heck is the lag in this game it's over the top, does anyone know how to fix it?
Have you checked the installation guide for major lag?

If you need any help, it talks about opening the launcher and ensuring you have win10fix enabled in the Scripts tab. And if that doesn't work by default, switch its settings from the button to the right and switch from og d3d9 to dgVoodoo.

Hopefully that helps.

clax

May 5, 2020
Have you checked the installation guide for major lag?

If you need any help, it talks about opening the launcher and ensuring you have win10fix enabled in the Scripts tab. And if that doesn't work by default, switch its settings from the button to the right and switch from og d3d9 to dgVoodoo.

Hopefully that helps.
I couldn't find the guide but thanks I overlooked it in the scripts, it's working now but crashes every now and again is that normal for this game?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I couldn't find the guide but thanks I overlooked it in the scripts, it's working now but crashes every now and again is that normal for this game?
Oh dang, I don't remember where I read it, but I think it's something like "Out of Memory" crashes or something. It does happen to me, too. Considering how old it is and how it's really not supposed to work with win10, I think it's safe to assume that crashes are expected to happen.

I could be wrong, though.

clax

May 5, 2020
Oh dang, I don't remember where I read it, but I think it's something like "Out of Memory" crashes or something. It does happen to me, too. Considering how old it is and how it's really not supposed to work with win10, I think it's safe to assume that crashes are expected to happen.

I could be wrong, though.
Alright thanks, at least I got it working

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Guys i have a problem... im new at AA2 im trying to make a Card character to function correctly but i cant.
hmm.jpg

heres the card
I cant seem to get the hair to work... i did updated the game... but i cant find her hair texture nor eyes

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
That card does not include any of the extra assets required.

Get an up-to-date version from the Or get Pick your poison.

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
That card does not include any of the extra assets required.

Get an up-to-date version from the Or get Pick your poison.
Oh thank you good sir , i was using this for Cards
It also fixed the outdated card too

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes