OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
sorry, i can't help anyone if this is all the info you can spare. i'm not a mind reader, i need better descriptions. provide images of your data folders if possible

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
In case of Mini they were already in the game. When I tried manual installation I downloaded them from pastebin link the same time I downloaded the mod (2 days ago).

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
What do you mean you're not sure what I did? I downloaded AA2Mini V13 from tsukiyo (according to your own guide it includes AAU Module package dated 06.07.2019) , created characters in AA2Edit, assigned them a few modules (I tried Ambusher, Stalker, Shaming, Flaming Head, Pheromones and Killer so far), then I started a game, created a class with characters I created and during gameplay I noticed that modules aren't working. For example when I play as a character with Killer module and do "Apologize" and then "Nevermind" interactions to a certain character, my character is supposed to kill him, but nothing happens.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I need help please.
Since I started using wine3d the character model does not appear in the creation/edit menu, is there a fix please? (without wine3d the game is really slow)
Thanks.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
What do you mean you're not sure what I did? I downloaded AA2Mini V13 from tsukiyo (according to your own guide it includes AAU Module package dated 06.07.2019) , created characters in AA2Edit, assigned them a few modules (I tried Ambusher, Stalker, Shaming, Flaming Head, Pheromones and Killer so far), then I started a game, created a class with characters I created and during gameplay I noticed that modules aren't working. For example when I play as a character with Killer module and do "Apologize" and then "Nevermind" interactions to a certain character, my character is supposed to kill him, but nothing happens.
well assuming its that simple and you still cant get it right, i cant help you. there is the discord you can visit for tech support

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
hello there, anyone got time for explaining how to mod this game and maybe share a few things with me please feel free to pm me or write a comment with a reply or quote from my comment right now, thank you

Melany06

Feb 2, 2019
i like so this game ... i hope there will be artificial academy 3 with sames graphisms as koikatu! a dream...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could never get the translation to work ever on this game. The framerate is also super low.
On the framerate, are you on Windows 10? You'll need a d3d9.dll from before the anniversary update or AAU if so.

i like so this game ... i hope there will be artificial academy 3 with sames graphisms as koikatu! a dream...
Maybe, maybe not. What I want to see is everything from both this and Koikatsu combined for AA3.

Reactions: Melany06

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
1. Is there a way to make everyone in their underwear/nude like in AA1 w/ cheats?

2. Is there a way to make the PC invisible or undetected? So that you can sneak in on npc having sex and girls' locker room

3. Can anyone elaborate on how to use mind control/voyeurism? For mind control, it says to target npc and press "a", but that does nothing. My char is max intelligence and none of the npcs are changing when I press "a". Voyeurism doesn't work either when I press s. Nothing happens. AmI supposed to hover my mouse cursor over the npc?

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
1. Is there a way to make everyone in their underwear/nude like in AA1 w/ cheats?

2. Is there a way to make the PC invisible or undetected? So that you can sneak in on npc having sex and girls' locker room

3. Can anyone elaborate on how to use mind control/voyeurism? For mind control, it says to target npc and press "a", but that does nothing. My char is max intelligence and none of the npcs are changing when I press "a". Voyeurism doesn't work either when I press s. Nothing happens. AmI supposed to hover my mouse cursor over the npc?
Aight, so for number one, if you don't mind them always being in the nude/underwear, then there's the clothing options for them.

For number two, I'm not really sure. Maybe check the modules?

And for three, I had some issues with this as well. What the text means by "Targeted" means that you're character has to be in the motion of moving towards the NPCs. As in, you click on either their names in the book or click them out in the world. You run the risk of interrupting them in the case of Voyeurism, so I always fix the character speed to like 0.1x so it gives me enough time. Same thing for mind control, too. My trick is having them follow me, which kind of gives them that "targeted" status, and then I hit 'A' whenever I'm near a closed room. (If for any reason they don't want to follow you, just do the same as you would for Voyeurism and just middle-click their name/start moving towards them)

Hopefully this helps fellow lewder.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018

1. there are nude, underwear only outfits but if you want to undress everyone you can press f12 to open up the poser menu when you talk to someone to remove their clothes if you press 0 in the clothing state.

2. no

3. read the modules guide

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
1. there are nude, underwear only outfits but if you want to undress everyone you can press f12 to open up the poser menu when you talk to someone to remove their clothes if you press 0 in the clothing state.

2. no

3. read the modules guide
I usually agree with your "read the guide" answer for other people, but the "targeting" system is nowhere I can find it. That's not helpful advice. Especially if some people don't know how to access it.

I can be wrong of course, but not providing anything more than "read the modules guide" seems insufficient.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes