Decromancer

Jan 13, 2018
So I'm currently trying to change clothings for the modules but I ran into a problem... all the .cloth files are probably inside the .pp2 files since I'm using AAU and I'm using the .pp2 file for the clothing collection. Anyone have any idea how I can do something about this? Appreciations in advance.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
im new to AAU so how do i use override to change eye texture

also anyone have the eye texture mods....since this version doesn't have much

Mar 31, 2018
I'am sry if its too late but really what is the difference between the standard version (+10 GB size) and mini version?
and does the mini supports mod?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
How do you mod this? been trying to do the uncensor for an hour but cant get it to work. DO i need something? Do i need to put the folders in a certain area of the game folder????

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'am sry if its too late but really what is the difference between the standard version (+10 GB size) and mini version?
and does the mini supports mod?
Both support mods, Mini runs faster and has the built in Windows 10 fixes from AAU. Plus it can be run without being installed, so you can run it even on a USB drive. Saves a lot of space on the actual hard drive of the computer.

How do you mod this? been trying to do the uncensor for an hour but cant get it to work. DO i need something? Do i need to put the folders in a certain area of the game folder????
Which version? Installed or Mini? Mini has multiple .pp2 files that the mods are in, including the uncensor. Not sure if the links in the OP were uploaded with those .pp2 files or not. The installed version uses an HF patch, but you will either need to also install AAU or place a copy of d3d9.dll from before the Windows 10 Anniversary update into the game folder. Fair warning, most copies of d3d9.dll WILL NOT support the subtitles mod, but AAU will. That said, AAU is going through a bit of an issue with crashes right now that I am currently working with the modders to find the cause of. I have an issue up on their git repository and am providing my logs as I encounter crashes.

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
I have a really weird problem. Modules don't work. Everything else works perfectly, but game for some reason just ignores modules when I start playing. I assign them in the editor and save a character, but when I start the game modules just don't work. "Triggers and modules" option is enabled in launcher. I tried both Mini and Unlimited versions.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I have a really weird problem. Modules don't work. Everything else works perfectly, but game for some reason just ignores modules when I start playing. I assign them in the editor and save a character, but when I start the game modules just don't work. "Triggers and modules" option is enabled in launcher. I tried both Mini and Unlimited versions.
Which modules are you specifically talking about? I thought the same thing about my own version of the game for a while when I realized I wasn't doing the necessary requirements.

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Which modules are you specifically talking about? I thought the same thing about my own version of the game for a while when I realized I wasn't doing the necessary requirements.
I tried Ambusher, Stalker, Shaming, Flaming Head, Pheromones and Killer. These ones are easy to try in game and they don't have any requirements.

zengodofrealms

Oct 16, 2019
So I installed ReiEdit-AA2 but I have no idea how to run it, the windows program labeled "app" doesn't work for me.
if someone could help me, it would be most appreciated.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Both support mods, Mini runs faster and has the built in Windows 10 fixes from AAU. Plus it can be run without being installed, so you can run it even on a USB drive. Saves a lot of space on the actual hard drive of the computer.

Which version? Installed or Mini? Mini has multiple .pp2 files that the mods are in, including the uncensor. Not sure if the links in the OP were uploaded with those .pp2 files or not. The installed version uses an HF patch, but you will either need to also install AAU or place a copy of d3d9.dll from before the Windows 10 Anniversary update into the game folder. Fair warning, most copies of d3d9.dll WILL NOT support the subtitles mod, but AAU will. That said, AAU is going through a bit of an issue with crashes right now that I am currently working with the modders to find the cause of. I have an issue up on their git repository and am providing my logs as I encounter crashes.
I have the Mini version and I downloaded mods that are in a pp2 folder on my desktop...

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018

The old Modern Guide on the first page has been depreciated, a new one has taken its place. Due to how difficult it was for some people, certain people, a structural overhaul has been done. I will do my best to resolve any issues people might be having in the thread right now but please read the guide. A lot of you dont read it so I wont help anyone solve a problem on the guide.

Also, here is a pp2 list of clothes currently considered relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastwords and Bloo

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
OrangeGoat, do you have any suggestions on my problem I mentioned a few posts ago?
Modules don't work. Everything else works perfectly, but game for some reason just ignores modules when I start playing. I assign them in the editor and save a character, but when I start the game modules just don't work. "Triggers and modules" option is enabled in launcher. I tried 3 different game versions (Mini and 2 others).
I'm trying to solve this problem for 2 days now and I tried everything I could've thought of. I really need some help with this.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018

The old Modern Guide on the first page has been depreciated, a new one has taken its place. Due to how difficult it was for some people, certain people, a structural overhaul has been done. I will do my best to resolve any issues people might be having in the thread right now but please read the guide. A lot of you dont read it so I wont help anyone solve a problem on the guide.

Mega
Also, here is a pp2 list of clothes currently considered relevant.
I added that PP2 list of clothes and whenever i try and edit clothes of a character the game crashes :/

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes