RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Its lags when talking i'm talking with them but not when i just running around like boss..How do i fix it ??? thanks in advance
There is not much you can do on windows 10, the games just does not run well on it, you can mitigate it somewhat by trying different configurations such as voodoo, win 10 fix and such. Type 2 render did work well for me for that....however for me it crashes as soon as i enter a sex scene without fail, so i had to turn it off so honestly you should go for stability rather than smoothness i find.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
anyone has a hint how to turn on h ai which is included in AAU? i have it checked in launcher and it works when partner initiates h wit pc but any way to enable it while i take initiative?
Pretty sure that is ONLY for when they take initiative, that's the point of it, to simulate forced sex so you have no control.

You can have the speed of positions be random by pressing the scroll wheel during sex.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
my game is still censored any clue why?
This AAU still requires you to install a few mods before it's ready, its not an all in one, read this guide...

And the mega needed for this guide is...

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Is there any way to delete a hair redirect, or any redirect for that matter? Or are they permament (AAunlimited menu in the AAedit)
You can edit the character cards, go to the redirect, double click it, then hit delete for the ones you want gone, then save the card.

Heavy_Bear91

Mar 3, 2019
There is not much you can do on windows 10, the games just does not run well on it, you can mitigate it somewhat by trying different configurations such as voodoo, win 10 fix and such. Type 2 render did work well for me for that....however for me it crashes as soon as i enter a sex scene without fail, so i had to turn it off so honestly you should go for stability rather than smoothness i find.
Oh Okay! thanks!, have an nice day/night :D

Neo32ru

Mar 1, 2018
Pretty sure that is ONLY for when they take initiative, that's the point of it, to simulate forced sex so you have no control.

You can have the speed of positions be random by pressing the scroll wheel during sex.
thanks for answer :D will take it to mind and one more question why can't i break up with one girl there? :D she really is a slut if u don't mind me swearing like this but when i try to break up she gives me 0% and Why?! I love u so much! and next "game hour" i find her "loving" another boy from class :D is it a bug or personality like this? cz i hate women like that irl and obviously hate them in AA :D

May 12, 2020
thanks for answer :D will take it to mind and one more question why can't i break up with one girl there? :D she really is a slut if u don't mind me swearing like this but when i try to break up she gives me 0% and Why?! I love u so much! and next "game hour" i find her "loving" another boy from class :D is it a bug or personality like this? cz i hate women like that irl and obviously hate them in AA :D
There are several traits that influence their reaction. Evil will just outright refuse and eventually kill. If you have the traits/personalities modules then there are many more that influence this. If they do not have the "Evil" trait then you could always try lowering the relationship value. You're choice on how to do that, though insult is the most direct. Check the Jizou Statue if you're not sure if you are still considered "together" or not.

LA-Z

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to get custom outfits? I got some cards that use them but they don't show up in the editor nor the game.

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to get custom outfits? I got some cards that use them but they don't show up in the editor nor the game.
You gotta download the outfits. Or make them yourself, but downloading is way easier. Here's a link to get you started:

(It's found in the guide, page 2)

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a community left like the now defunct HongFire? I wish to download many mods and I myself have an extensive mod collection I'd be happy to share.

May 12, 2020
I picked up hardlinker and have it downloaded as per the instructions, but I don't know how to use those files in the maker.
You can choose all your different clothings in the class roster in-game. If you want to have the character cards display with clothes on there's a way to do it, but I forgot it. Should be on the guide, though. If you want to install additional clothing that hardlinker doesn't have, see the link in my last post.

Jan 16, 2018
i am the discord owner of the biggest aa2 discord server left
Really? I have another question tho... Where is the Illusion community? I could understand AA2 being abandoned as it is an old game but there are new illusion games that had a mod community in HongFire. Where are they now? Surely they couldn't have vanished too?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Really? I have another question tho... Where is the Illusion community? I could understand AA2 being abandoned as it is an old game but there are new illusion games that had a mod community in HongFire. Where are they now? Surely they couldn't have vanished too?
there is the koikatsu discord and illusionsoft discord, if you're hoping to reconnect with old hongfire people i cant guarantee you'll find any of them

babayagalol

Nov 16, 2019
I have Windows 10, because of that, the FPS is extremely low. I found out that you have to enable the Win10fix in scripts of the AAUnlimited, in order to fix that, but I can't figure out how to open it, like, there's no .exe file or anything of this sort, how does it work? I found the "install" thing, but when I run it, it says that it can't find the AAPlay directory.
I only have the files that OP posted.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes