Fanorase

Formerly 'mrprincethesimp'
Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Go into the "extra" folder that's located in your AA2Mini install. There is a text file called "pp2packing" in their that details how to turn .pp/.7z files into .pp2.

I've seen that mod before, but I'm personally not sure what files actually comprise it since it was from an AiO pack I downloaded way back.
Thanks man.

I did manage to find the "extra" folder, but it doesn't seem to work. I think it's mostly due to the fact that the majority/all of the files are .bmp and don't actually affect any proper game-affecting files. I did read that there was something that I could do regarding the "pp2.exe", but the program just won't run, lol.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Go into the "extra" folder that's located in your AA2Mini install. There is a text file called "pp2packing" in their that details how to turn .pp/.7z files into .pp2.

I've seen that mod before, but I'm personally not sure what files actually comprise it since it was from an AiO pack I downloaded way back.
Holy shit, never mind. I'm just a big dumb dumb and I didn't follow all of the instructions.

AA2 is now perfect and complete.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
How can you watch npc on npc? I heard all you have to do is press S bute nothing is happends. I am new to this so i dont understand all about editing stuff
hey man, in case you haven't gotten it yet, you have to make sure you're "targetting them", and you actually have to click them such that your character starts moving towards them, and then hit "S".

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
You promised them that you would meet them there.
Thanks. It wasn't me who made those promises.

By the way, I don't need to install all the mods the modern AA2 guide tells me to install right? Only really interested in the morecum and 3d room mods. I might download the additional personalities too...

Edit: Figured out I didn't need to install those other mods.

Last edited:

Kazumin

May 6, 2017
Anyone know where can i find the H-Scenes dialogues LST/text file? I extracted the jg2p00_00_00 pp2 file using the console tab from aa2unlimited, there's 335 files, all the 25 personalities dialogue text files are there, but i can't seen to find the H-scenes one, the "dirty talk" thing, i guess there's a shared, maybe like a global for all girls, i noticed that they all say almost the same thing during sex scene, maybe i'm missing something, i'm trying to make a "amateur" PTBR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation of the game, and that is one of the only things left to translate, is in times like these that i miss HongFire, i just don't know where to ask these thing anymore, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Munchmunch

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone know where can i find the H-Scenes dialogues LST/text file? I extracted the jg2p00_00_00 pp2 file using the console tab from aa2unlimited, there's 335 files, all the 25 personalities dialogue text files are there, but i can't seen to find the H-scenes one, the "dirty talk" thing, i guess there's a shared, maybe like a global for all girls, i noticed that they all say almost the same thing during sex scene, maybe i'm missing something, i'm trying to make a "amateur" PTBR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation of the game, and that is one of the only things left to translate, is in times like these that i miss HongFire, i just don't know where to ask these thing anymore, thanks.
I don't really think they're the same.....
---
Disclaimer: not a modder, and I just recently installed the game.

The file you might be looking for may be in the subtitles.txt in the AAUnlimited folder (if you are using the AA2Mini install from here)

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Is there any module that is not recommended to use?

The game runs well, but it gives me some awful freezing and is almost unplayable. I'm not sure if putting 4 or 5 modules on each card would be the cause.

inconnuG

Sep 10, 2018
Test 1.png Test 2.png Well, it's been 6 months since I took over the creation of AA2 and Koikatsu and from AA2, I will soon also started AA! I do all the anime and manga! and but own creation arrives! if you have any comments or ideas i'm here and everything is yes! ! so I propose to you what I already had and that I made a new version, compared to a certain beug of hair or physical texture!

Reactions: Shinsal
May 12, 2020
Is there any module that is not recommended to use?

The game runs well, but it gives me some awful freezing and is almost unplayable. I'm not sure if putting 4 or 5 modules on each card would be the cause.
There's some load times for entering conversations/interrupting/getting interrupted, but aside from that I haven't seen anything. I play with all custom characters with many many traits and custom modules (basically just more traits) on each of them. You said "The game runs well" so I'm assuming you have good/steady fps and/or win10Fix and what have you. What exactly are you experiencing? When I switched from vanilla to mod-added traits (modules) I did not see a difference with how my game ran. The load times for entering conversations has always been there, for me, but aside from that everything runs fine.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I'm trying to make a custom futa character and everything is just so confusing. I'm trying to give the huge with balls dong to a tall, thin character, and I swear to God I'm following the .txt guide in the archive to the letter but it's just not working, I'm about ready to cry.
I got it to work, i don't know if you are still having the issue, if you are reply to me and ill give you a simpler guide, or i can just give you my character PNG which is a thin and tall futanari.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
There's some load times for entering conversations/interrupting/getting interrupted, but aside from that I haven't seen anything. I play with all custom characters with many many traits and custom modules (basically just more traits) on each of them. You said "The game runs well" so I'm assuming you have good/steady fps and/or win10Fix and what have you. What exactly are you experiencing? When I switched from vanilla to mod-added traits (modules) I did not see a difference with how my game ran. The load times for entering conversations has always been there, for me, but aside from that everything runs fine.
The problem is that when my character walks, the game freezes every few seconds. It's not fps drops, it just freezes for a moment.

May 12, 2020
The problem is that when my character walks, the game freezes every few seconds. It's not fps drops, it just freezes for a moment.
Rainbow card with the high movement speed, or normal movement speed? Either way, I've never had that happen to me, and I'm not sure what's going on...did it just start happening recently? You mentioned maybe it having to do with several modules on a single character. Does it do this with the default characters (therefore, no added modules?). Could be some specific modules, I suppose. Maybe there's just a lot of the conditional things going on?

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Is there any way to delete a hair redirect, or any redirect for that matter? Or are they permament (AAunlimited menu in the AAedit)

Neo32ru

Mar 1, 2018
anyone has a hint how to turn on h ai which is included in AAU? i have it checked in launcher and it works when partner initiates h wit pc but any way to enable it while i take initiative?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
View attachment 689561 View attachment 689562 Well, it's been 6 months since I took over the creation of AA2 and Koikatsu and from AA2, I will soon also started AA! I do all the anime and manga! and but own creation arrives! if you have any comments or ideas i'm here and everything is yes! ! so I propose to you what I already had and that I made a new version, compared to a certain beug of hair or physical texture!
thief

Heavy_Bear91

Mar 3, 2019
Its lags when talking i'm talking with them but not when i just running around like boss..How do i fix it ??? thanks in advance

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes