RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
there is the koikatsu discord and illusionsoft discord, if you're hoping to reconnect with old hongfire people i cant guarantee you'll find any of them
I miss Hongfire from a nostalgia POV, but i stopped using it as time went on and ended up on here and never left. Luckily people are doing good work creating Re-packs and leaks so i think the community is doing fine. Large thanks to those people putting in the work (y)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
thanks for answer :D will take it to mind and one more question why can't i break up with one girl there? :D she really is a slut if u don't mind me swearing like this but when i try to break up she gives me 0% and Why?! I love u so much! and next "game hour" i find her "loving" another boy from class :D is it a bug or personality like this? cz i hate women like that irl and obviously hate them in AA :D
There is a module called ''decisive'' i believe, apply that to your card and your character won't take no for an answer when breaking up.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
always been a fan of the sandbox elements of this game
Same, it is what keep me coming back, i am really holding out hope for a sequel from illusion soon, but i think they are just content recycling old games at this point and just improving graphics and not gameplay.

GrubHub

Jun 23, 2020
Hello. Just looking for the Cowardly, Jinxed, Bael, Professor, Twisted, Fumi, and/or Chunni personalities. I recently saw a list of personality mods and wanted to make sure I had them all.

I've also been interested in making my own personality mods. One day...

GrubHub

Jun 23, 2020
Hello. Just looking for the Cowardly, Jinxed, Bael, Professor, Twisted, Fumi, and/or Chunni personalities. I recently saw a list of personality mods and wanted to make sure I had them all.

I've also been interested in making my own personality mods. One day...
Found them! All I had to do was dig a little lol, thank you anyway!

May 12, 2020
I have Windows 10, because of that, the FPS is extremely low. I found out that you have to enable the Win10fix in scripts of the AAUnlimited, in order to fix that, but I can't figure out how to open it, like, there's no .exe file or anything of this sort, how does it work? I found the "install" thing, but when I run it, it says that it can't find the AAPlay directory.
I only have the files that OP posted.
Do you have AAUnlimited/AA2Mini? The install file is just for installing those programs, themselves. To change any settings you just launch whatever .exe you patched with AAU/AA2Mini and it'll open the new menu where you can go through and select different options on how you want the game to run. The Win10fix can be found under "Scripts". Enable it on the right-hand side, then go into settings on the right-hand side. Change it to whatever works best for you, though it's USUALLY dgvoodoo. Different for everyone. To increase fps even further you could try type 2 rendering under the "Graphics" tab.

SacredBlack

Jan 14, 2018
The gay/yaoi version of this no longer available? I mean I know that it possible to do sex m/m but it lack anal position and lack one pee pee if u get what I mean.

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
The gay/yaoi version of this no longer available? I mean I know that it possible to do sex m/m but it lack anal position and lack one pee pee if u get what I mean.
I think you have to enable it through the options in the Launcher before you start the game. Look for homosex among the checkboxes and enable it

dj1403

Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys, Im just wondering if anyone else has trouble with the hardlinker creating shortcuts for the texture folders? ive tried downloading the newest ones and i get nothing. any help is greatly appreciated, i also saw there was a garters and stockings mod or something and wouldnt mind directions to that, i currently have AA2u mini running on windows 10, well also, just the hard linker is the only thing not seeming to work

Last edited:

SacredBlack

Jan 14, 2018
I think you have to enable it through the options in the Launcher before you start the game. Look for homosex among the checkboxes and enable it
I am aware of that option. What i am talking about is that the one who being penetrated would not have a penis. There's supposed to be a mod for that somewhere. And There's also should be a fix for male ahegao face because of the tongue glitch. I just unable to find it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone here that uses Mini and/or AAU know how to designate the background to apply to a card in Edit? I have been creating an entire class that uses the modules under specific lore requirements and was working on two of them after a forcefully extended break from creating, but it started using a different background on the cards from the one used on the ones I created before the delay. For that matter, I would love to know how to disable that entirely so I can get the original orientation based backgrounds back.

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
Really wish i could make this playable on Linux, cant get it to work no matter how much i try :( I've heard some people have got it to work in Linux.
But I recently noticed there is a page for AA2 on Lutris! Cant someone with the knowhow make an installer for it?

Hi, did you manage to get it run on Linux, I had some visual glitches but I tried an older prefix without DXVK seems to work fine but a big issue is still present, some text does not render like the input boxes where you have to enter the names , or the text in the Load game popup and the dialog text, the menus text reders fine, the broken text is rendering like for soem reasont eh fonts have 0 width. I installed all possible fonts with winetricks I could find(MS fonts, Japonese fonts) but no luck.
Really wish i could make this playable on Linux, cant get it to work no matter how much i try :( I've heard some people have got it to work in Linux.
But I recently noticed there is a page for AA2 on Lutris! Cant someone with the knowhow make an installer for it?

I have it parially working, Initially I had visual glitches with faces but using some older prefix solved that. But still the game is unplayable because the text dialog is not rendering, the text in buttons and menus is correct but the text in inputs (like in the New Game section) is invisible (0 width). save/load screen invisible text and Dialogs are invisible too (though the buttons where you select what actions to do are working fine). I installed all the fonts I could think of, tried in winxp and win7 mode, tried disabling and dwrite.dll but no luck. I am wondering if you had more success ?

Nathan J Robinson

Jun 29, 2020
The AI never initates any events (such as rape). Is there something that needs to be enabled so the AI will take the initiative? I have exploitable and the AI has evil / scheming.

WolfieKnot

Aug 2, 2017
I have found that RDP (Remote DesktoP) does not play well with this game. I gotten an better computer and wanted to play it on my laptop and remoted into the new desktop and the game went a bit weird.

the circle couldn't stop switching characters at the speed of light, making their names show up as a blur on the top left. and when it loads the first classroom with all the students and teacher, the game freezes and I had to go over to the desktop itself and force task manager to open and kill it.

this doesn't happen when I play the game on the desktop without using my laptop.

WolfieKnot

Aug 2, 2017
The AI never initates any events (such as rape). Is there something that needs to be enabled so the AI will take the initiative? I have exploitable and the AI has evil / scheming.

when you first open the game, go to AAUnlimited tab and make sure that H AI and Evil Lovers H-AI are enabled. you might also need to get the mods

if both are there, then you might need to interact with the guys/girls a bit more. they won't be very likely to go after you if they basically don't even know that you exist.

I edited a male toon to be incestuous, evil, scheming. pretty much everything I could throw at him to make him fling himself at me. and did the same with my designated female player to make her as easy of a target as I can and gave them bot the same last names so the game would consider them to be siblings.

even with all that. he would not come after me. but after talking with him about SFW topics and agreeing with a few more minor requests such as hugs. he would show up every few second to rape me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathan J Robinson

Weissheart

Jun 10, 2020
I've tried to use AA2mini but have some serious fps problems even with win10fix. It feels like my cursor lags when I'm interacting with characters. Changing antialiasing doesn't help. I have 15~20 fps for the card equal to gtx 1050 desktop. Anyone saw and fixed something like this?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes