hohnnygat

May 13, 2020
View attachment 638039

Click on win10fix then select settings. make sure it is set to dgvoodoo2 then go back and hit enable. Make sure wined3d is NOT also selected. if you run both your computer and the rest of your city will explode killing hundreds. Maybe thousands!

NEVER run both together! (seriously don't, I am sort of shitposting but I am serious the game won't launch if you use both.)
you know how to take off censor ?

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Is it just me or is the "Geass" script doesn't fully 100% working. I mean it works fine to some NPCs but sometimes others aren't. Especially the Blonde "Dignified" big tatas Nee-chan Kasuda Kei. I can only make her follow me around but other than that, she maturely refuse to my demands even with enabled scripts.

Edit: Nevermind, she's too wholesome for me to cheat my way up to her heart. . . . . and her body.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
May 12, 2020
Anyone know what exactly the personalities do in HEXAPP? I'm seeing a lot of what the personalities are across the internet, but no description of any of them, other than the several AA1 traits which is on the wiki. But nothing on Succubus, Gynoid, Graceful, Robot, apricot, etc.

leonvmetcalf

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone getting the eyes glitch similar to this when using Wine (OpenGL render) and software vertex processing mode?

Just to clarify, I'm on Win10 and I get better frames when I use the Wine renderer but I don't have the eyes issue when I use Voodoo with the Win10 fix (albeit with a lot lower FPS...)

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Someone can explain why when i choose these new/mod clothes in room, when i go too school the clothes dont show up and back to default ones?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Single, applies to the character only
All applies to all characters of the same gender
End cancels it.
Yeah i choose single and dont worked before. In Sex my male show this new outfit, but in game like walking on school, hes outfit is the default.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
RJP
Only other thing could be is outfit is broken, had that happen few times, have u tried other outfits? not sure if textures or files are missing, but some outfits simply dont work.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
RJP
Only other thing could be is outfit is broken, had that happen few times, have u tried other outfits? not sure if textures or files are missing, but some outfits simply dont work.
I looked here, and the female new outfits works well. Just the boys dont.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Someone can explain why when i choose these new/mod clothes in room, when i go too school the clothes dont show up and back to default ones?
Did you tried to save it? I'm pretty sure there is a save option in the bottom of the screen.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
RJP

Re-read what u said, when they walk around school are their in the red and white stripe jersey yea? If so thats normal, they didn't exactly put that much work on the overall live interaction i mean the random sex looks like 2 stick figures dry humping

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
RJP

Re-read what u said, when they walk around school are their in the red and white stripe jersey yea? If so thats normal, they didn't exactly put that much work on the overall live interaction i mean the random sex looks like 2 stick figures dry humping
a pity really if they did, because women's ones work perfectly.

Did you tried to save it? I'm pretty sure there is a save option in the bottom of the screen.
Yes but dont change during the school walk, just in sex. The girls outfit works.

Oct 12, 2017
I've a few questions about modules.
To preface, I've read/skimmed dang near all documentation available and asked /aa2g/ but was ignored. I've searched this thread to no results and I'd scour HongFire but rip. I guess I could check possible HF archives.

I have my male PC set with Kidnapper, Thief, and Blackmailer. Personality is Schemer and I added Evil trait for good measure. Strength, Intel set to Highest and Virtue to Lowest. Accordingly I've equipped NPCs with Exploitable and/or Gullible and set corresponding blackmail-esque Items (I think).

None of the modules I currently have on my PC card have triggered. I've spent entire in-game days massaging and touching
. No dice. Every other module, that I've tried, has worked. I even went through the triggers and booleans for each module in order to follow the flow charts exactly. Nothing. Hell, I started to create a new module/trigger with failproof variables (I noticed Blackmailer had 0.1000 in the math which, when the trigger is 1-3, makes roll successes brutal..I think) before stopping because I was immediately overwhelmed. I was hoping I could just edit the decimal point in the equations but in order to do that I seemingly have to redo the flow from scratch. If I have to, I will I suppose.

Am I missing some crucial install element?
I did the Mini install and that's really it so far. I popped in some props but I don't know if I did it right tbh.
No errors or crashes but no in-game results either. I also still have a mosaic despite having MKIII enabled (in the launcher) but that doesn't really bother me tbh (I disabled it and was able to change the mosaic color which doesn't happen when it's enabled so it's 'working' just probably missing textures).

I feel like Thief and Blackmailer might depend on having the props set up correctly, unless the items are text only and I'm guessing they aren't. If not, do I have to just keep massaging until I get an item to blackmail with?
If I'm not missing any content installwise, am I at least on the right track to getting these modules to activate?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the wall of text :) Back to becoming the most hated (and only) man in school.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes