Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Guys how do you build a harem in this game.
you really don't. I mean you can fuck any girl you want if you either A) get them to like you enough to want to have sex or B) exploit one of their traits to force them to have sex with you.

I think if a girl's virtue is low enough she won't care if you fool around with other girls but girls with higher virtue will expect you to remain faithful and if you don't they will get mad at you or just straight up break up with you. Also for some don't let the game fool you. Even if you are as discrete as possible other girls can and will eventually find out about you fooling around behind their backs.

I admit I haven't tried to make a harem and I am unsure if you even can but based off how the games mechanics work I don't see it really being a thing. Could be wrong though.

deacan1000

May 28, 2019
I've gotten the game to run fine, but everytime I get to an H-scene it skips to the character remarking about the scene. I do not have "skip h-scenes" ticked. Are there any solutions out there?

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
hey I can't find the discord because the mods changed the name where can I find it?
it's the one Goat is in

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
hey I can't find the discord because the mods changed the name where can I find it?
it's the one Goat is in
- You're either talking about the spanish server, the modclub, or AA2D (My Server)
- If it was spanish, the link died recently and was relinked on my server
- Modclub has an autokick unless you pay the tax there
- AA2D has regular purges i do myself that usually involve me getting rid of anyone with a default avatar on them being potential spambots, bots, lurkers, or squatters. Anyone with the tax dodger role eventually gets purged but only after a random amount of time.

Reactions: 2dguy

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
my game has mosaic censor how do i censor my mini//

found the problem.... this file doesn't contain any uncensor mod file, you'll need to download those

Last edited:

lightofnature

Nov 22, 2018
can someone help me regarding this issue?
i follow the guide but this happen.
AA2 play have no problem, but the AA2 edit is like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit #1 : nvm. i'll re read the instruction again.

seems i fucked up

edit #2 : still can't get it work. please someone help me with this, while i trying to figure out what do i wrong

and thank you for people who answering the problem from the start to finish. have good day.

edit #3 : done. i backtracking my step. and it's done. unchecked everything. typerender, winfix. etc.

thank you OP for guide link and other poster for the information.

Last edited:

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
I tried to read all the guides regarding the AAU menu on the maker. I really can't understand how to use override and it seems to be the most important function in the maker right now.

Is there any video or someone that can explain to be how to use it?

For example I want to replace the body of a female character, how? where is the body of the female character in the first place? I have the files I need downloaded but I can't understand how to use them.

I saw the guides on discord but still I can't understand, and there is no help section there

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't know if this ever got answered, or if people are aware of it, but for those having issues with a strap-on being shown on top of the wiener on futa characters when they're in the dominant role, simply pressing 6 will disable the strap-on. Of course, it will also disable the male wiener if/when you swap roles, so it can be kind of a pain, but its a quick and dirty workaround nonetheless.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
I'm trying to make a custom futa character and everything is just so confusing. I'm trying to give the huge with balls dong to a tall, thin character, and I swear to God I'm following the .txt guide in the archive to the letter but it's just not working, I'm about ready to cry.

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone have unhandled exception eror when playing? i have 16gb ram so maybe not the prb with graphic
maybe it bcs of too many girls in game or girl with more than 2 trait,etc?

May 12, 2020
Anyone have a problem with saving in Artificial Academy 2? I've played it before, no problems, and I wanted to start playing, again, but I upgraded from HDD to SSD and old installation didn't work, so I reinstalled everything on Windows 10, solved all the lag and random CTD by using the Artificial Academy 2 Unlimited mod, enabling the Win10 fix, using the dgvoodoo thing, then later had a random error code so I just bumped up the cache settings in AAU and that hasn't happened, since. So I've gotten the game working, now, but I can't seem to save the game. The save button does nothing. It makes the sound effect when I click on it, but no pop up. No save game is made. I've tried doing the JSF cheat thing to force rainbow card treatment with saving and that doesn't save, either, though I'm not sure if it applies the raindbow card treatment or not since my character already is rainbow card. AAU has what seems like a nifty quick-save feature in it that allows you to save anywhere, and that doesn't work, either. I tried all 3 of the .exe's (AA2Play, AA2Play English, AA2PlayJSF) both with and without AAU and I can't save. Wasn't able to save before I ever got the AAU mod, either. Not a clue what's going on and I've found absolutely nothing online about this save problem. Maybe I'll check windows firewall..?

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
great job to the ppls taking care of AAU and mini, etc
i posted in another thread but anyone have got a trainer to work for unlimited?
i wanna mess around with one and i managed to get one of the old one but it doesent work it says it cannot find the registry for aa2 wich makes sense, i tried installing the game again but gives me this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iseck

Aug 5, 2018
Hello,
I have a question about the relationships between the npc`s. It develope to fast and I don`t know wich mod or anything change this. Can anyone explain that please? I don`t change the lovepoint rate between the npc in the config or something.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes