lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Yandere Lover
Go to [Scripts] tab up top, move the wined3d or in your case win10fx to the top of the list

ninjajay2417
If they have a green background on their card/display its leans homo, blue is 100% homo, both are generally hard (though not impossible, just very rare) to get them to do anything on the love tree. Force H is generally more feasible. There is some nice info on the (personally started few days ago myself, lots of reading)

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
lolotech
  • [View] > [_] Gridlines, Uncheck those Gridlines
  • Learn to use wrap text or cut text off, with informative headers 1-4 words, if its important they'll read it
  • Spreadsheets work top down not left right
  • Use proper use of space, why would you extend a single page to 3 this isn't a padded resume
  • If you have to exceed width standards try angled text they do sexfully well
  • Never use large font unless your intention is TLDR (To Long Didnt Read)
  • If you are using large areas without color try setting the page background to a light grey or hinted color to reduce eye strain
Minus gridlines and recoloring, the rest of this advice is useless for the spreadsheet guide.

"Spreadsheets work top down not left right"
I'm making a written step by step guide, people who read it like a manual do in fact read it.

"Use proper use of space, why would you extend a single page to 3 this isn't a padded resume"
That one I'm not quite getting.

"If you have to exceed width standards try angled text they do sexfully well"
I just did, it looked awful for most cells I experimented with.

"Never use large font unless your intention is TLDR (To Long Didnt Read)"
The large text highlights some of the most frequent issues and problems people made until that text was made super large. People stopped having those issues when I made the text super huge.

"Learn to use wrap text or cut text off, with informative headers 1-4 words, if its important they'll read it"
My headers for each step are as long as they need to be to convey the information needed, the problem everyone here has is refusing to read the guide and when they do they'll casually ignore information written. The guide has gone through many revisions to catch as many common errors as possible.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
@ OrangeGoat

This is just a quick touch up. (highlighted point 4)
Oh and delete unused lines and use freeze rows/columns when applicable.

Anyway, up to you obviously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
I should mention, the Modern Installation Guide itself is mine as well as the tab underneath it. Everything besides that guide isn't what I made.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
OrangeGoat
Sample.

Yandere Lover
Sadly not sure yet, sorry. At this point there is 2 options,
1. try and work out the install with the instructions on main page or
2. Download Silentce copy of the game (which is an AIO as in has pretty much everything you'd want) https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/post-3381408
The extended animations mod is a pp2 which u can slap in the data folder is kinda easy rest I am not sure

Reactions: inconnuG

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
when i make edit on the modules for the existing npc in the game do i have to re-enter them in game in gain for the new module to work?

JP110

Apr 14, 2018
Hello. When I try to open AA2Play.exe I get an application error. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. Is there any way to fix this?

Edit: Nvm fixed

Last edited:

Zir

May 14, 2018
Hello, with the risk of asking a dumb question, you are all talking about changing winfix in scripts.
But i can't seem to find even that menu of AA2Unlimited 1.5.3.
So where can i find that, so i can at least start to try and fix the lag?

Btw, i dont have Wined3d or something like that. Do i need that?

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
Hello, with the risk of asking a dumb question, you are all talking about changing winfix in scripts.
But i can't seem to find even that menu of AA2Unlimited 1.5.3.
So where can i find that, so i can at least start to try and fix the lag?

Btw, i dont have Wined3d or something like that. Do i need that?
I'm assuming you're talking about the Win10Fix. This is the process I had to do to get the game running smoothly on my end.
  1. Open the AA2 launcher
  2. Click the "Scripts" tab located near the top of the launcher window
  3. Click on "win10fix" in the list of scripts to select it
  4. Click "Enable" on the right side of the launcher window to enable the script
  5. Close the launcher
  6. Re-launch the game and check to see if the lag is fixed

If the lag persists:

1. Repeat steps #1-3 from the previous list
  2. Click "Settings" on the right side of the launcher window
  3. Select "dgVoodoo2" from the drop-down menu
  4. Click "OK"
  5. Close the launcher
I can't say anything regarding Wined3d, as my game started running smoothly just by doing the above.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
OrangeGoat

Those are just cell borders, I left several styles in there for you to see which u prefer, although probably should of just show you with gridlines on, that's on me. my bad.

Zir

May 14, 2018
I'm assuming you're talking about the Win10Fix. This is the process I had to do to get the game running smoothly on my end.
  1. Open the AA2 launcher
  2. Click the "Scripts" tab located near the top of the launcher window
  3. Click on "win10fix" in the list of scripts to select it
  4. Click "Enable" on the right side of the launcher window to enable the script
  5. Close the launcher

If the lag persists:

1. Repeat steps #1-3 from the previous list
  2. Click "Settings" on the right side of the launcher window
  3. Select "dgVoodoo2" from the drop-down menu
  4. Click "OK"
  5. Close the launcher
I can't say anything regarding Wined3d, as my game started running smoothly just by doing the above.
Do you mean with the AA2 launcher, the AA2Play button because i get the following window.
1588493754903.png

Or am i missing something.

I downloaded AA2Mini from the frontpage.

thedarkside1949

Nov 16, 2018
Hello. When I try to open AA2Play.exe I get an application error. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. Is there any way to fix this?

Edit: Nvm fixed
Hi, i got the same problem, i cannot launch both aa2edit.exe and aa2play.exe. I played on Win8.1 64bit.
I tried reinstalling directx, .net and vs c++ 2015, running as admin, app locale, changing compability but none of those work.
Can you tell me how did you fix your problem? :FacePalm:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes