EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The game is what you make of it. It has all those other rl elements in it to make it more than a strait-to-sex sim like HS.
Hmm, i will giveit another shot (or a few). Btw, can i set a characterto have more than 2 traits? I have created one with like 6 or 7 but i'm not sure it works properly.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
ok.....here's hoping it works for me, i want my yuri paradise back again!! still a bit upset koikatsu did not do much on this.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game freezes during sex scenes. Any idea how to fix?
Need a bit more to go on then that. what OS are you running, have you applied all the necessary fixes (win10fix, etc) have you tried adjusting your settings to see if the problem continues on different settings? if the game is freezing up during sex scenes that is probably a setting issue or problem with the a mod that is being used. Best advice I can suggest is mess around with your settings and make sure you are using the recommended settings for the game.

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
Need a bit more to go on then that. what OS are you running, have you applied all the necessary fixes (win10fix, etc) have you tried adjusting your settings to see if the problem continues on different settings? if the game is freezing up during sex scenes that is probably a setting issue or problem with the a mod that is being used. Best advice I can suggest is mess around with your settings and make sure you are using the recommended settings for the game.
I did have a play around and it still seems too happen. It's all on the original settings, I just enabled win10fix.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I did have a play around and it still seems too happen. It's all on the original settings, I just enabled win10fix.
Well if you just enabled win10fix then I would say give that a try and see if it improves your performance. it is designed to help with windows 10. If that doesn't work you may want to consider disabling win10fix and using wined3d instead. some users find wine works better for them.

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
Well if you just enabled win10fix then I would say give that a try and see if it improves your performance. it is designed to help with windows 10. If that doesn't work you may want to consider disabling win10fix and using wined3d instead. some users find wine works better for them.
I'll give it ago. Thank you for the help :)

Apr 19, 2020
Hmm, i will giveit another shot (or a few). Btw, can i set a characterto have more than 2 traits? I have created one with like 6 or 7 but i'm not sure it works properly.
Yes. I have seen no downside to creating more than 2 (vanilla) traits, but I wouldn't give someone a ton of them just cuz that might freak out the game code in general, regardless of modding. Like, don't make someone Passive and Violent (or at least, I wouldn't).

Edit: To reiterate my experience, it was pretty cool, but you are, in fact, at the mercy of the game's rng. So, You might see epic stuff, or a boring-ass week (though I doubt a whole week will ever be boring). That said, I just got the game, and was pleasantly surprised.

Please try to use multiple characters. I love being the rapist teacher cuz she has a legit risk factor of getting caught, and also simply being fired if she skips teaching her class.

Last edited:

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
hardlinker is not a clothing pack. Hardlinker essentially makes a shortcut from already existing textures to our clothing options. so if you download a pair of pants with the jeans texture it will reference that as opposed to having to include the texture again. this is designed to lower the overall size of the game so instead of 80 gigs it is only like 12. At least that is how I understand it if I am wrong someone please feel free to correct me.
ahh so how do i have to download the file manually from hardlinker page?im not really sure what i should do

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
anyone know where can i find the trainer?

it had mapping system to see what NPCs are doing around the location,
i accedantly deleted it & HF is gone :(.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Trying to get 3d rooms working, apparently it needs aa2 install
Created new folder with both of them in there, extracted aa2install
Slapped the 3d rooms.7z in the mods folder of aa2install
ran aa2install, fixed path for [Preferences] > registry fixer
under [Mods] checked [AA2][3D Rooms][v16] and Synchronized, hit yes
Tried again under force install
Mods still not displaying?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What femdom content is present in this game? And how can I get it? Sorry for my bad English.
I am not sure there is anything that might be considered femdom however I mean you could make like a slutty female teacher who rapes her students or a female student who rapes other students or her teacher. If you are looking for like hardcore domination I don't really know if this game has the capabilities for that. Maybe in the form of a mod but I havent ever looked for one for my personal game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
I need help with this error. (I know, this again)
Capture.PNG
I've already downloaded the "missing" d3dx9.dll file to solve that problem. Now I encountered this one as well. I've read same problem reoccurring in this thread but none of it ain't helping one bit. Mostly bcuz they are on Windows 10 and I'm on Windows 7.

I know I'm no techno geek but nothing like a simple explanation would help.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes