Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I think a glory hole in the bathroom would be perfect for when a character is horny so you can go there without them liking you and still "get" with them

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Is there anyway to make the game less lively? There are too many moving things at once and the game is slowing down because of it. Can someone help me run this game on my potato PC please

Thugsbunny

Aug 13, 2017
Anytime I try to open this, I get "The application was unable to start correctly (oxc00007b) Click OK to close the application"

I googled and this looks like its a bug when trying to run something for 64 bit in 32 bit, though I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit,installed the visual C++stuff, (Even after removing the more updated ones I already had) and still get this error. Anyone have an advice?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Found the problem for anyone else that encounters this (As I noticed someone else asked and was ignored) was just missing DX 12 install :x

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Well, I think maybe the game simply sneezed, cuz I added him back to the class and the game simply works now. On day 1 I had the teacher ask me to be friends with Jim Sterling. So I subscribed to his .

Also on day 1, the teacher raped me. Which brings me to next question: How do I get a strap-on to not exist when she's naked? My teacher's a futa. Her name is literally Himiko Futanari. :cool: And sometimes certain M/F animations don't play. Not sure why, cuz others do, so it's not the F/F thing.

Also still wanna know how to make people siblings. I have 2 girls with the same last name in the hopes I could make them sisters, but that didn't seem to trigger it.
I have the same issue with the strap on over the futa dick, it was fine before i made a new character i think, now all my futa have strap on, i didn't change anything beside making a new character and adding it in.

Apr 19, 2020
So I have been clear, I want to thank Silentce and alex2011 for helping me so much. Thank you both very much.

Also, OrangeGoat, thank you as well, cuz nothing I am using would exist without you.

As for MEGA, I lost the entirety of my 3D Custom Maid 2, which is like... 60 giggities, and I am no happy camper. I would have been more than happy to post that link. But nooooooooooooo MEGA had to go all ass-hat.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So every pp2 mod files works except the uncensored files
Are you using the right Uncensored file? Because you have to use the correct file for the skin texture you are using.

Follow the instructions in modern installation guide in the OP.

spdrprime

Jan 11, 2020
Good day,
Was wondering about subtitles for characters. I probably haven't tried every trait or personality, but I seem to be getting mostly the same responses from female cards during and after H. Is this a limitation? Is there something I am not doing? Thank you.

lewdviticus

Jun 15, 2018
I have a couple of problems I was hoping someone could help me with:

I don't see where to disable murder in the config menu, but google says I can?

Suddenly, the game is censored, but it wasn't before. I don't think I changed anything?

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
The game is causing problems with my display driver. At random times when I launch the game my driver will stop working but it will also recover. Unfortunately recovering is a bad thing for me as it will always leave the game at a black screen where it is actually still playable but I just can't see the game to play it. I can never make it through a full in-game day without it doing this. Is anyone able to help solve this?

lewdviticus

Jun 15, 2018
The game is causing problems with my display driver. At random times when I launch the game my driver will stop working but it will also recover. Unfortunately recovering is a bad thing for me as it will always leave the game at a black screen where it is actually still playable but I just can't see the game to play it. I can never make it through a full in-game day without it doing this. Is anyone able to help solve this?
Did you try the steps under installation in the first post? I had several problems that solved when I found it.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Considering all the trouble people have with getting this game to work and the installation I am going to do everyone a solid and I am uploading my copy of the game to my google drive. I purged my saves however kept a few of the cards I downloaded. For the most part the game should be stable and work out of the box. You might have to change some settings but it will NOT require you to download any mods or install uncensored patches to have the whole experience. i took alot of the BS out of it so you can just play the game. (assuming it works and doesn't require you to set anything in the registry. I assume it will work okay but if it doesn't then I'm sorry. Impossible for me to test.)

Will take about 2 hours to upload but I will include links when it is done below:

Part 1: done
Part 2: done

It would also be appreciated if someone could take these files and maybe uploading them somewhere a bit more permanent (like mega). I probably won't keep them on my Google drive forever and I have no desire to create a mega account.
Alright The only problem i am presently getting after playing through a bit is that the male characters after any editing (new or the original characters) if i try to apply any clothing to them it just fazes out their body and when loaded in to the AA2 game itself well it seems to load them as gelded im not sure if through further gameplay it will undo this during sex scenes.
Also is there a way to disable the teacher getting fired.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
After reading the replies I decided to try the game on my media pc with onboard graphics, NOT 1 CRASH!!!
It crashes randomly ranging from 1-120 minutes on me gaming pc with gtx 1060

Sir Thane

Feb 19, 2018
finally the file made so simple i just need to extracted to immediately play thank you Bloo or whoever responsible. *after checking male creation* fucking hell whats with the male character creation the body option is very limited to the point you can play only a sissie, a slender man and a couch potato i mean wow thank god i did not spend money on this cause i am really disappointed

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "aeasaeasaea, publicación: 3379576, miembro: 2249868"]
tiene todas las modificaciones en esta versión? Busco en la carpeta de mods que veo que tiene algunos, ¿tengo otro que no está aquí que necesito descargar?
[/CITAR]
¿Tienes otras modificaciones que no están en el juego? ¿¿No puede pasar??

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes