Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
how to explain, when I start everything goes well, I create my new game and after I select the character and when I want to change my clothes it starts to slow down I have a drop in Fps
If you are on windows 10 slowdown in FPS to the extreme is nothing new. There are settings that can be implemented to fix this. look for win10fix or use wine3d if you aren't already. Aside from that FPS can be linked to graphics settings in the game itself so you might have to mess with the settings some to get optimal results.

Apr 19, 2020
@AwfulArchdemon The same problem I spoke of here might be causing you issues as well. Something to consider since your settings seem to be alright and not causing you issues. This would explain why your save has issues but the vanilla one does not.
I figured it out! Only took 5 days.

It was Jim Sterling messing up my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm gonna go yell at him on his next video. I'm certain he will simply apologize, and then we can both move past it.

Honestly though, I have no idea why he decided to crash my game.He's the only guy I've made. Maybe the game is yelling at me for making a guy and not a girl? There's nothing particularly unique about him aside from the fact he's the only guy with the Fat type body. Is the game prejudiced against fat guys? :unsure:

Apr 19, 2020
I need the same kinda help as Mpriest661. I noticed guys have Ken doll smoothness where a pecker should be.

Also, how do you make 2 people related to each other? In the Modules there's an incest option, so obviously there must be some way to have siblings.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I figured it out! Only took 5 days.

Now I'm gonna go yell at him on his next video. I'm certain he will simply apologize, and then we can both move past it.

Honestly though, I have no idea why he decided to crash my game.He's the only guy I've made. Maybe the game is yelling at me for making a guy and not a girl? There's nothing particularly unique about him aside from the fact he's the only guy with the Fat type body. Is the game prejudiced against fat guys? :unsure:
I mean there are a few reasons that that card could of caused crashing. Probably not the fat skin but maybe module utilized or the clothing used.

I need help all uncensor mod files doesn't work
So when it comes to uncensored mods you have to use the RIGHT one for it to work. there are like 3 uncensored mods and they line up with a specific texture skin texture. you need to choose the right uncensor for the right texture. You can't just choose a uncensor and expect it to work.

I would recommend to use the modern installation guide and pay special attention to the uncensored installation section. It should also have a link to get the uncensor pack and skin you want to use.

You can find this below:

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
whats the difference between this and the 12 gig also how can i mod the miniAA2
Vanilla AA2 does not use any compression. One could reduce the install size by using NTFS compression, which helps a lot with this game.

AA2Mini/AA2Unlimited uses ZStandard for most files, except for sound files where it uses Opus, and BGMs where it uses Ogg Vorbis.

You can find modding instructions in the . If you want to use an old PP or Wizzard mod, however, you will have to convert it to PP2 format using the scripts found in the extra folder of AA2Mini.

Apr 19, 2020
I mean there are a few reasons that that card could of caused crashing. Probably not the fat skin but maybe module utilized or the clothing used.
Well, I think maybe the game simply sneezed, cuz I added him back to the class and the game simply works now. On day 1 I had the teacher ask me to be friends with Jim Sterling. So I subscribed to his .

Also on day 1, the teacher raped me. Which brings me to next question: How do I get a strap-on to not exist when she's naked? My teacher's a futa. Her name is literally Himiko Futanari. :cool: And sometimes certain M/F animations don't play. Not sure why, cuz others do, so it's not the F/F thing.

Also still wanna know how to make people siblings. I have 2 girls with the same last name in the hopes I could make them sisters, but that didn't seem to trigger it.

aeasaeasaea

Apr 22, 2020
have all mods in this version ? i lookin in mods folder i see that have somes, have another that its not here that i need to download ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AXELXX

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well, I think maybe the game simply sneezed, cuz I added him back to the class and the game simply works now. On day 1 I had the teacher ask me to be friends with Jim Sterling. So I subscribed to his .

Also on day 1, the teacher raped me. Which brings me to next question: How do I get a strap-on to not exist when she's naked? My teacher's a futa. Her name is literally Himiko Futanari. :cool: And sometimes certain M/F animations don't play. Not sure why, cuz others do, so it's not the F/F thing.

Also still wanna know how to make people siblings. I have 2 girls with the same last name in the hopes I could make them sisters, but that didn't seem to trigger it.
I know very little about the futanari mod since I don't use it really. I think it might be a limitation to the mods or you haven't installed proper mods for animations? This might be a question better asked in the discord or a dedicated community to Illusion games.

As for family. I am not quite sure. I think there are programs that allow you to open up the metadata of cards and edit it for your classes. In theory you could be able to change the meta data and make the characters family members. it also might be linked to modules and require you to change module settings. To be fair I haven't explored the possibility at all.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
I know every little about the futanari mod since I don't use it really. I think it might be a limitation to the mods or you haven't installed proper mods for animations? This might be a question better asked in the discord or a dedicated community to Illusion games.

As for family. I am not quite sure. I think there are programs that allow you to open up the metadata of cards and edit it for your classes. In theory you could be able to change the meta data and make the characters family members. it also might be linked to modules and require you to change module settings. To be fair I haven't explored the possibility at all.
As for futa, it's just odd that every animation is listed, and only some work, and even more odd futa exists if that "part" was not intended to be used in place of the strap-on.

As far as family, if the incest option exists, You'd think for sure such an option would have been explained in a readme within the Mini zip. I mean, surely this question was bound to be asked.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I had finally gotten the game to work, but I have a few problem whenever I create a character. I used to have a problem with the males eyebrows but after I added in some mods that problems is gone. Now I got a new problem with the males' scleras. I think they are stuck some where in the back of their heads. Both before and after adding in mods I had a problems with the females' moles. Anyone able to help?

Sclera.PNG Mole.PNG

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes