adam~

Mar 1, 2018
i still wonder why this only have the normal launcher version instead of the JSF version

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
BTW i'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier but I get that pop up instead of the game/editor when I launch them. It is probably because of something I did in the past. In the past I was able to get the base game/editor to work, but then I try to download the HF patch I ran into a problem(I get this problem with all fan made patches for Illusion games) but instead of aborting I went onward and the game no longer worked. I then tried some thing because I am a fool and ever since then I could no longer even get the base game to work.

I apologize for laying this down without a warning. If anybody on this site if still willing to help me then I will appreciate it.
So what you need to do more then likely is to completely uninstall everything and start from scratch. It seems to me that something in the files you have that was input by the HF patch is causing issues. You may need to go looking for file and folders relating to the game and make sure they are manually removed to ensure a clean proper install. Once you purge all the old files, I would recommend downloading a new copy of the AA2 repack and try installing again from scratch paying special attention to the instructions you can find .

This a a great guide for installing the pack from the ground up and provides links for adding HD textures and uncensoring as well.

Reactions: StarsMan423

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
sry to ask but anyone still have this in .zip form? i saw it was on github but i dunno which 1 is the apps itself

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The crash dumps are useless as you pointed out I definitely agree. Best thing I can suggest is talking a look at the attached thread in the mod thread for AA2Mini. the poster goes over a great deal of information regarding crashes with the pack.

Check this post.

Outside of that there is nothing more I can really add with the crash and for that I apologize. I know just check and change your settings isn't a very good and helpful suggestion. Outside of what I posted and suggested, you can always just not use the pack and look into running the game the old fashioned way and without Mini. I find it less user friendly but you might get more stability running it the old way.
thanks that actually helped.
Seems either Jizou or Exitsave are causing issues.

btw there isn't a lot of instructions in the game. Any idea how i can check stuff like stats, tasks, etc?
what am i supposed to do and why?
so far i've gone through 3 school days just attending classes and the ocasional random student yelling "let's all have tea"

Sirius250

Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 264365

Overview:
Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2, Jinkou Gakuen 2) is an eroge high school social simulation, sequel of and released by Illusion on June 13, 2014. Create and play any of up to 25 students of varying gender, orientation and other interaction abilities and personal inclinations. Make friends and lovers as the class competes for achievement in academics, athletics, popularity, and romance.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-23
Release Date: 2014-06-13
Censorship: No (Modded)
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Version: Mini 12.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Sources:

Change-log:
Stop asking the same question over and over and read the installation process.
DOWNLOAD: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Information shared by OrangeGoat and mirrors by bas

View attachment 1288 View attachment 1289 View attachment 1290 View attachment 1291 View attachment 1292 View attachment 1293

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thanks that actually helped.
Seems either Jizou or Exitsave are causing issues.

btw there isn't a lot of instructions in the game. Any idea how i can check stuff like stats, tasks, etc?
what am i supposed to do and why?
so far i've gone through 3 school days just attending classes and the ocasional random student yelling "let's all have tea"
I found the wiki to be very useful for understanding the game and how to "win" I checked it alot when I needed to know what alot of traits did and figure out how to naviage the game. you can find it . goes over alot of stuff. Also for installation and just modding there is a wealth of resources posted her on our very forum. I recommend everyone check it out even if they installed the game as it could help you add stuff that IS NOT in this pack that personally I think are a must when playing. hardlinker for one is a pretty useful extra you can and should setup.

Links that make shit way easier to deal with.

If any further questions that the wiki doesn't help with I can try and answer them. Most of my knowledge I picked up trying to get stuff to work for myself or figuring out why something works or not by trial and error. This game is worth the effort thought. It has alot of different ways it can play out. Some of the added modules for personalities I haven't actually seen in action so I have to know if they work is my biggest hurdle.

Reactions: fzdc

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
@ Silentce

As mentioned though I tried playing as student, pub and forced H, the teacher always interrupts within 1-3s of initiating.

Edit: I semi answered my own question? The male teacher which was the MC is too busy nailing the 2 girls i hooked up with to care. On the plus side the other girls watching are so wanting the D they just jump right on me 2nd male student :ROFLMAO:.. this game is never dull

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic4 and Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just use the wonderful Internet Archive:

The number of things you can pillage from the dead corpse that is HF using internet archive is astounding. Love it. I am always surprised how many of those links still work.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
sry to ask but anyone still have this in .zip form? i saw it was on github but i dunno which 1 is the apps itself

You want from the on GitHub.

Reactions: adam~

inconnuG

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I'm waiting for this update, now I can offer you Card, of a different anime character that you can integrate into AA2, I send you whatever example and where I post Card! if you have propositio, anime creation or manga let me know and I also do it on Koikatsu AA028598.png AA028583.png AA028087.png

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
The game is working perfectly, but i have a problem: at the beginning of the game the clothes i choose for the girls change when i sleep and go to school. I can use the "AA2Edit" and change to the clothes ("General" tab has the options for "Set uniform / Set Club"), but if i make the changes in the game the clothes revert to the set clothes i choosed in the AA2Edit. There´s a way to prevent that?. If is possible, i rather not go every time in the edit to make the changes i want. My game version is 1.5.3 and i´m playing in win10. first day.png school.png next day.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The game is working perfectly, but i have a problem: at the beginning of the game the clothes i choose for the girls change when i sleep and go to school. I can use the "AA2Edit" and change to the clothes ("General" tab has the options for "Set uniform / Set Club"), but if i make the changes in the game the clothes revert to the set clothes i choosed in the AA2Edit. There´s a way to prevent that?. If is possible, i rather not go every time in the edit to make the changes i want. My game version is 1.5.3 and i´m playing in win10. View attachment 633122 View attachment 633124 View attachment 633127
Do you have any modules set that adjust outfits? Some characters can actually be equipped with modules that have them change their clothes on a daily basis and weekends. In those cases if you set the module but don't set the outfit it could just be defaulting back to a different uniform. there are a few modules that can do that so something to look into.

Aside from that I dont' think I have encountered problems where outfits changed outside of me changing them.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the game works flawless, except that it continues to bug!
Care to elaborate? I have been helping out with fixing bugs maybe if you tell me what is up with your game I can help with stability.

inconnuG

Sep 10, 2018
how to explain, when I start everything goes well, I create my new game and after I select the character and when I want to change my clothes it starts to slow down I have a drop in Fps

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
Do you have any modules set that adjust outfits? Some characters can actually be equipped with modules that have them change their clothes on a daily basis and weekends. In those cases if you set the module but don't set the outfit it could just be defaulting back to a different uniform. there are a few modules that can do that so something to look into.

Aside from that I dont' think I have encountered problems where outfits changed outside of me changing them.
Found it. When i searched into the modules tab the "date fashion" was there. I removed the module and know i can make the changes i want in the game. I really appreciate the help and I'm sorry for the trouble.

Edit: sunday fashion

Reactions: Silentce
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes