Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
My AA2 is around 13.5 GB, so no wonder you have all sorts of problems running this "mini" version. Ill pass, had enough troubles making full version work as it is to bother again with this.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the crashes happen at random for no apparent reason.
there's 20+ different settings on the launcher and i don't have a year to try every possible combination.
It would be a lot easier to fix this if the god damn crash dump wasn't encrypted.

edit: the only pattern i've noticed is the error code is frequently the exact same number.
So it's most likely a setting or Event. Again... can't know what without decrypting the crash.dmp
The crash dumps are useless as you pointed out I definitely agree. Best thing I can suggest is talking a look at the attached thread in the mod thread for AA2Mini. the poster goes over a great deal of information regarding crashes with the pack.

Check this post.

Outside of that there is nothing more I can really add with the crash and for that I apologize. I know just check and change your settings isn't a very good and helpful suggestion. Outside of what I posted and suggested, you can always just not use the pack and look into running the game the old fashioned way and without Mini. I find it less user friendly but you might get more stability running it the old way.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is it possible to use the tools to load boy clothes on girls and girl clothes on boys to throw a few crossdressing characters into the class?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Enabling win10fix crashes my game straight away when launching, any ideas?
make sure win10fix settings is set to vgvoodoo2. besides that use wine3d instead of win10fix. I personally have had nothing but problems using win10fix but some people have no problems with it at all. Aside from that make sure type 2 renderer and software vertex processing are not checked. if you must use them use one of them but not both.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Is it normal for the game to freeze 2 seconds to chat with someone in the game? Moving is ok but I still have this problem. I did the first and second steps in the guide and there was little improvement

Jan 4, 2019
Wow... Awesome update to the installer. I remember spending a good couple hours troubleshooting, mounting virtual disks, and messing with system locale to play this game back in 2017. The fact that this installer just gave me better results with no install required and 5 mintues of troubleshooting FPS is amazing. Big kudos to the folks who made it happen!

(Funny enough I spent an unsuccessful hour trying to get my old install working again a couple nights ago; couldn't have released this at a better time!)

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Instructions for enabling full uncensor:

1. Download the file called "48_uncensor_svii3d_v16.pp2" from Mega

2. Paste that file in the directory Data folder(e.g. AA2Mini\data)

3. Start AA2Play.exe

4. in AAUnlimited Tab uncheck "MKII(chinpo.bmp ->.tga texture)"

Game is now uncensored!

Would be great if this info was placed in instillation section
it works with the girls. but the guys have no penis in the preview window just public hair. is that normal?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes