BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
yep, I have Locale Emulator

also, when I ask someone to follow, the games bugs out and I have to close it
Oh, then try without the emulator and instead change your system locale to Japanese. I used to use Applocale myself, but there're certain eroges that really doesn't work well with such...

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Oh, then try without the emulator and instead change your system locale to Japanese. I used to use Applocale myself, but there're certain eroges that really doesn't work well with such...
well now I can see some percentages when talking to other characters but it always goes down, even if I change the protagonist to a character who is in love with another the relationship only goes down the loved npc

levatiaon

Nov 26, 2018
looks like i cant apply any mods . when using illusion wizzard it says that im missing jg2p00_00_00.pp . any solutions ?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
looks like i cant apply any mods . when using illusion wizzard it says that im missing jg2p00_00_00.pp . any solutions ?
Yes, read the installation process which tells you to not use the Wizzard.

The vast majority of comments here, can be answered by spending a minute reading the installation process, instead of wasting a minute writing a comment and waiting longer for a reply.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Silentce and wep

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Intended as "world inwhich you don't need to load a new area every 5 steps". And the AA games with 2D backgrounds don't even qualify.
Any game where it isn't broken by loading a scenario to get into a new area, where you can travel in game instead of selecting missions, counts as a subcategory of open world. Also, those games like Subnautica where it doesn't appear to still load in the background, it's unavoidable. Every time you enter a different biome, it loads. This and every other Illusion free roam game count as a subcategory that includes loading in the foreground. Games where you can get to different areas through a hub world, Doom Eternal, don't count. Yes, both AA games, all AG games, AI Shoujo, Koikatsu, all of them do count, they just don't fall into the typical open world design category.

How do you uncenser?
The pp2 for it can be found on the original download site for Mini, I do not have the link.

Well, is the...
\Artificial Academy 2\data\override\meshes\clothes
... folder supposed to be empty? Cuz mine is. Aside from that, I don't know what else could be wrong. I have millions of textures.
I don't have my Mini folder on me right now, moved it to an external, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

For those having performance issues, i didn't read the whole 54 pages for how to fix fps issues, but found a fix by myself.
I personally recommend Win10Fix instead, had problems with getting WineD3D to work.

yep, I have Locale Emulator

also, when I ask someone to follow, the games bugs out and I have to close it
No, he means actually setting your locale, Locale Emulator does still run into problems.

You can't use the wizzard with this. They made it so it uses pp2 files instead, just drag and drop them. The files can be found on the original download site for Mini. I do not have a link handy.

I will never understand why people keep updating these old games that has always had problems and now it is even worse, it was a great game but now please stop
Because it is well worth it since we are talking about the best 3D H game to ever come from Japan.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I will never understand why people keep updating these old games that has always had problems and now it is even worse, it was a great game but now please stop
I guess they still want to play them. For me koikatsu completely override the AA series. But to each their own.
Because it is well worth it since we are talking about the best 3D H game to ever come from Japan.
Now that's way too much fanboyism.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
speaking of illusion the latest games both as gameplay and animations are much better and I am one who played aa2 when he came out and I saw all his mods born, I agree in saying that he was and still one of the best but if I have to choose I choose koikatsu

Reactions: IInEoII

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I guess they still want to play them. For me koikatsu completely override the AA series. But to each their own.

Now that's way too much fanboyism.
It would be if there was any competition, but there isn't.

A pity this is censored. Any one know how to uncensor this?
There should be a pp2 file with the uncensor somewhere on the original site for Mini.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I could never get group animations for the life of me. Anyone know how?
If you mean group sex, you can't, the 3P only got an intro and outro, it's fade to black. This is a list of all of the sex in the game

And then some slight variation if you do forced H.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
It would be if there was any competition, but there isn't.

There should be a pp2 file with the uncensor somewhere on the original site for Mini.
I googled AA2 mini and can't find this site, nor would I know what to do with a pp2 file. A shame this repack doesn't have the uncensor with it. Thanks for the help tho

Reactions: alex2011

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Instructions for enabling full uncensor:

1. Download the file called "48_uncensor_svii3d_v16.pp2" from

2. Paste that file in the directory Data folder(e.g. AA2Mini\data)

3. Start AA2Play.exe

4. in AAUnlimited Tab uncheck "MKII(chinpo.bmp ->.tga texture)"

Game is now uncensored!

Would be great if this info was placed in instillation section

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Apr 19, 2020
Sweeeet so I spent a few hours making girls, assigning them seats, dressing them up, and the game won't wok. What is it with Illusion and nearly impossible to run games?

Using Wined3d without Win10Fix the game runs, until I choose Go to School... Chose Sleep, Go to school, black screen, and so I hit ALT+TAB, error msg:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sweeeet so I spent a few hours making girls, assigning them seats, dressing them up, and the game won't wok. What is it with Illusion and nearly impossible to run games?

Using Wined3d without Win10Fix the game runs, until I choose Go to School... Chose Sleep, Go to school, black screen, and so I hit ALT+TAB, error msg:
Could you do me a favor and create screenshots of your settings as they appear in the AA2Unlimited launcher?

I think from earlier posts that error has something to do with the launcher itself, me personally I only ever saw that error upon selecting specific settings. If I see how your settings are chosen I can compare it to my working copy and see if it differs at all.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why does my girl have an invisible body when I try to give her teacher clothes (both outfits) in AA2Edit? It's the only uniform that does this.

Edit: I was quite wrong. Tons of outfits turn her invisible. That makes me wonder how the people will look in the actual game...
So a bit of insight into what you are experiencing. this is a glitch with the character Creator. you can't see the clothing in the character creator but if you go to change their outfits in the actual game they will show properly.

I have never found a way to fix this particular bug but I know for a fact that for me I was able to use the clothing outside the games character creator studio.

That being said, I do also see with my game that any character using custom clothing options will sometimes be walking around naked in the game until you actually talk to them. Then they will show the proper clothing.

if anyone knows how to fix this I would be curious to learn myself however the good news is you can just make your character with clothing that shows and then change them later in the game.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I swear, this game is the bane of my existence...
Everytime I think I've fixed it, something new pops up.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes