Someone

Jun 3, 2017
12 GB. I wonder how many renderers are inside. Is it worth it?
Not really, illusion have quite crappy devs. They are infamous for making oversized games whose content doesn't justify the encumberance at all. Especially when they were still using their own graphic engine that was absolute crap. Not like they learned to use unity very much... just look at sexy beach private resort. You can run it on some reserch institute supercomputer and still would feel like trying to play doom eternal on a 10 years old smartphone.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to install the SVII uncensor mod to this?
There are pp2 files to be installed from the original download site, no, I do not have the link. One of them is the uncensor, though I don't know which uncensor of the top of my head.

Not really, illusion have quite crappy devs. They are infamous for making oversized games whose content doesn't justify the encumberance at all. Especially when they were still using their own graphic engine that was absolute crap. Not like they learned to use unity very much... just look at sexy beach private resort. You can run it on some reserch institute supercomputer and still would feel like trying to play doom eternal on a 10 years old smartphone.
Most of the size is graphical, image files for the backgrounds and the girls and I can run all but Koikatsu and AI Shoujo just fine on my less than supercomputer machine, thanks.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Downloading the game and clicking one option or the other is a pain? I don't understand that. With AA2Mini it couldn't be any easier to make the game work on windows 10. What exactly is too hard about it?
Around a year ago there was a fix posted for win10 / AA2 that was like trying to hack the matrix in terms of difficulty. That's what I was basing my assumption on.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Okay, perhaps someone else has this down, however... I have no idea how to use all these modules and get them to work. How do I use the Mods in the game, get the traits for my character, etcetera?)

Apr 19, 2020
Why does my girl have an invisible body when I try to give her teacher clothes (both outfits) in AA2Edit? It's the only uniform that does this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I was quite wrong. Tons of outfits turn her invisible. That makes me wonder how the people will look in the actual game...

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Koikatsu and AI Shoujo just fine on my less than supercomputer machine, thanks.
Yes, they learned that "open worlds" are something they are not able to deal with. So now they make games the usual way. Small areas, and simplified/low polygon graphic when you don't focus on a character.
SBPR is the game were they tried to bite way more than they can chew.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, next question. aa2edit is laggy af. currently trying the fixes listed in the install...

Next q: does the 'Mini' come with the uncensor installed? If no, where's the best place to get a compatable uncensor with the Mini version?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you have sex with the teacher?
Since the teacher is essentially just a student with the possibility of getting a unique firing game over, yes. You can even play as the teacher, though I recommend NOT doing that if you don't want to risk getting fired.

Around a year ago there was a fix posted for win10 / AA2 that was like trying to hack the matrix in terms of difficulty. That's what I was basing my assumption on.
That was for the original, this is much easier.

Why does my girl have an invisible body when I try to give her teacher clothes (both outfits) in AA2Edit? It's the only uniform that does this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I was quite wrong. Tons of outfits turn her invisible. That makes me wonder how the people will look in the actual game...
Something isn't set right in how those clothes are installed. Since I only use the modded student uniform with the Append underwear, I wouldn't know how to fix it. I didn't even know this was a problem.

Yes, they learned that "open worlds" are something they are not able to deal with. So now they make games the usual way. Small areas, and simplified/low polygon graphic when you don't focus on a character.
SBPR is the game were they tried to bite way more than they can chew.
Except all their best games are open world, AG3, AA1, AA2, I could go on.

Okay, next question. aa2edit is laggy af. currently trying the fixes listed in the install...

Next q: does the 'Mini' come with the uncensor installed? If no, where's the best place to get a compatable uncensor with the Mini version?
Come with? Not unless it was preinstalled in the copy provided here, it can be found on the original download site. No, I don't have a link on hand. As for the lag, make sure you have a check in the Win10Fix box on the launcher.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
anyone knows how to fix the 0% bug ? after a long time trying all AA2 windows 10 fixes I finally found this one that works but every interaction I have with the npcs results in 0% relationship

Apr 19, 2020
Something isn't set right in how those clothes are installed. Since I only use the modded student uniform with the Append underwear, I wouldn't know how to fix it. I didn't even know this was a problem.
Well, is the...
\Artificial Academy 2\data\override\meshes\clothes
... folder supposed to be empty? Cuz mine is. Aside from that, I don't know what else could be wrong. I have millions of textures.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes