Akimichu

Sep 17, 2017
I remember this game, so much potential but it fell victim to the Illusion cycle as well. Give it a go if you liked the first AA

Loki110

Sep 8, 2017
Hey all
Just downloaded the torrent and extracted it into a folder
Do we have to install it by mounting the disk or is there an easier way
Sorry Im kinda new to this
Cheers

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
Is the card database in the op a bunch of extra girls/boys? If so, what do I need to do to use them? Do I just drop the dudes/girls in their Save>(gender) folder? I'm still downloading the mini so I'm not sure if it's already included.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i get this error when i launch the Editor and Game. any ideas?
View attachment 630435
View attachment 630439
Can you provide a screenshot of your settings? Like what do you have activated under the script tab? I remember seeing this error. I just forget what caused it exactly. I will know when I see it.
That's an AAU problem, already reported it to the devs of AAU several months ago, no reply.

Is the card database in the op a bunch of extra girls/boys? If so, what do I need to do to use them? Do I just drop the dudes/girls in their Save>(gender) folder? I'm still downloading the mini so I'm not sure if it's already included.
Just drop them in the female and male folders and they are ready.

is this one more stable than the mod or is this the mod? (aa2mini/unlimited 1.5.3)
This isn't really a mod, more like a repack. As far as stability, Mini itself is very stable and runs much better than the original AA2, but the version of AAU included with it has a fatal bug that is pictured above, the 0x0000 crashes.

Hey all
Just downloaded the torrent and extracted it into a folder
Do we have to install it by mounting the disk or is there an easier way
Sorry Im kinda new to this
Cheers
With Mini, no install is necessary.

Reactions: PapaThunda

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The nostalgia goggles made me replay this game couple of months ago, and it was much worst than i remembered. I think i'll stick with koikatsu. Is nice that girls have some more interactions here getting jealous and having fights, but is not much of a feat in the end. And the satisfaction of being able to start megaorgies is short lived.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Never understood how this game works, last time i installed it every one was invisible lol

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes