Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good to see this game got updated to AA2Mini. so much easier to deal with than the old way. I still feel like I am not getting the most out of the features the pack has but it sure as hell runs better.

Since I know it will come up anyone having issues with slowness on the game while running windows 10. try using the wine3d option. I found for me it worked way better than the windows 10 fix toggle and no need to deal with the BS that is messing with that fucking .dll file.

included a screenshot for reference.

1587679841006.png

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
Is there any Character Creator? I can't seem to find it but that may be because I'm just being blind.

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
Agreed. I like Koikatsu and all but it's really just not any fun to actually play. I could sit down and play AA2 for hours.
I believe it's because AA2 has more personality. Everyone acts on their own with varying personalities that can conflict with each other. You can create new characters that react in the world differently, maybe you want to make it so it's difficult to have H encounters and everyone is a snitch. Maybe your H interest has very high morality and is extremely stubborn. Maybe the teacher is a perv or maybe they're hyper vigilant. Maybe you got violent kids running around as well as a murderer or maybe not. It's so varied and is interesting outside of the H experience. They need to make an AA3 with just better AI and updated graphics, lets just hope their games they've had so far are just experimentations leading up to an AA3

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
One of my favorite Illusion Games, but I do have a Question. Is this just the base game or does it have any of the DLCs?

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
For some reason it's like there is a bright light on my characters when I am creating them so it is hard to see their body/color changes.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It wasnt that hard to follow the install directions from the site. Just had to do it and not think about everything while brain exploded. Well....guess i shouldnt have deleted this game to save space last year. :cry:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the mini install that is within this game in this site is a peace of shit, the rea lgood mini is the AA2Mini3DR look for that and play this game really good
Never seen or tried AA2Mini3DR. If you don't mind could you give a summary of the improvements? or if you'd prefer do you have a link to a page that perhaps gives a feature comparison. I would very much like to see the differences between the 2 so I can decide which would be best for myself.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For some reason it's like there is a bright light on my characters when I am creating them so it is hard to see their body/color changes.
I do remember even with AA2mini the game required some adjustment of settings outside the box. might want to try experimenting with graphics settings a bit.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
yep, AA2 is in fact a clone of a game that came out two years after it...
sarcastic "well ackchyually" bs aside, if you havent played it yet give it a shot... its old but gold.... imo
any useful tips i should know before i play it?
Usually my experience with illusion games is that you have to mod the game like Skyrim with 50 types of mods before you can do anything fun.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes