Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
AA2 may be the Illusion game I like best, but there is one thing I have always missed. There is a limited number of personalities. You cannot, for example, set a girl to be your sister (younger or older), your childhood enemy, your servant, your BFF, et cetera. I have always hoped for someone to do a "relationships" mod for the game, but it seems that will probably never happen. (I'm guessing it would be way complex to create something like that.)

What AA2 does do, however, it does fairly well. Too bad the game ends when someone gets pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roberto123

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
Umm quick question i put the dlc&patch folders to the Origenal folders of aa2 en edit however i'was not prompt to replace and now i'dont know what to do becuase its all Japanese i'am pretty sure this is the only thing holding me back and i'dont understandt at all

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Umm quick question i put the dlc&patch folders to the Origenal folders of aa2 en edit however i'was not prompt to replace and now i'dont know what to do becuase its all Japanese i'am pretty sure this is the only thing holding me back and i'dont understandt at all
Don't even bother with the installation shown in the thread opener, it's for the slightly out-of-date OG game. Most have since moved on to AA2Mini when doing fresh installs.
AA2Mini F95 Thread Link

Anyways, I'm assuming you just literally put the folders in. You're supposed to put what is inside the DLC folders into the main folder, not the DLC folders themselves.

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
Don't even bother with the installation shown in the thread opener, it's for the slightly out-of-date OG game. Most have since moved on to AA2Mini when doing fresh installs.
AA2Mini F95 Thread Link

Anyways, I'm assuming you just literally put the folders in. You're supposed to put what is inside the DLC folders into the main folder, not the DLC folders themselves.
ah Yep your right and thx for the pointer ma weeping angel

KronoKiller

Jan 8, 2018
Guys, i need some help, anyone that has the patch for 3droom_morecum_positions.pp2 ?? Im trying to convert the patch into pp2 but i actually can't.
Im using the AA2Mini and in the MEGA folder, the patch is only in a zip

beeboy

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Guys, i move my "illusion file" on other memoy disc since then i have this error message: "Missing configuration file"" (illustrate on this link). Someone can advise me what to do next ?

Thanks,

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
aight, I done goofed

I accidentally moved my game install files to another location and now nothing works, even when I moved everything back to it's previous location. Is this fixable or is this something that requires a fresh install?

Context: I haven't installed the game in YEARS (back before hongfire died), and am still running Win 7

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
Whenever I get to a h-scene the game fades to black then goes straight to the partner saying how the sex was.

The game works flawlessly except for the h-scene part.

Installation was done by following OP's instructions. I tried reinstalling and searched for a solution but to no avail.

Any advice is appreciated!

Below is my system info:

View attachment 581691
I'm having the same problem I'm still trying to find solutions also

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
RTX2070 8GB and lags when my old AMD 5700 1GB was smoother. Should I laugh or cry.

-=EDIT=-
NVM, I found that the D3D9.dll in AA2 folder was the problem. A guy compiled it for AA2 for W10 so now it's fine.

Last edited:

mtension

Jun 18, 2018
is it possible you have your setting in game set to skip h animation
I thought this was the case as well, and it was the first thing I checked. Even though the Skip H Scene option is unticked, the screen fades to black and skips to the partner commenting how the sex was.

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
is it possible you have your setting in game set to skip h animation
:unsure: nope that's the first thing I checked
I thought this was the case as well, and it was the first thing I checked. Even though the Skip H Scene option is unticked, the screen fades to black and skips to the partner commenting how the sex was.
yes that exactly what's happening too like when I installed it I follow every single step right

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Using the AAMini, and I feel as I am missing something obvious -- or is the clothing selection suddenly limited in Edit?

It seems as though you can only allocate complete outfits (.cloth) to slots.

Is there no more granular selection? Where are .cloth files configured?

Thanks.

Halozkiller

Oct 9, 2019
Hello guys.
I've just finished reinstalling the game and i've created a couple of characters to put in a new save file.
Sadly, whenever i actually try to play the game, it seems that no character models load at all, it's just the empty background without anything. Also, for some reason, the classroom appears without desks.
Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this?

EDIT: managed to fix it... apparently Locale Emulator doesn't work with AA2 and causes this kind of problem. I resolved it by using NTLEAS.

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Hello guys.
I've just finished reinstalling the game and i've created a couple of characters to put in a new save file.
Sadly, whenever i actually try to play the game, it seems that no character models load at all, it's just the empty background without anything. Also, for some reason, the classroom appears without desks.
Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this?

EDIT: managed to fix it... apparently Locale Emulator doesn't work with AA2 and causes this kind of problem. I resolved it by using NTLEAS.
Do you experience any random crashes?

Halozkiller

Oct 9, 2019
Do you experience any random crashes?
Actually, yes. It did crash a couple of times when a girl interrupted my player character while it was talking to another girl, but those were the only occasions.

I still have the invisible character problem, anyone can help me with?
If it's the same kind of problem I had, be sure to run the game through NTLEAS, as it doesn't seem to work with other locale emulators. Sadly, i don't think the software is still being supported (or developed), so you'll have to search around a bit to find it.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Actually, yes. It did crash a couple of times when a girl interrupted my player character while it was talking to another girl, but those were the only occasions.
I was crashing when someone tried to interupt or have ecchi. I got AA2U and checked the 'openGL renderer' in scripts. Fixed it for me.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes