babyducks

Feb 6, 2020
it's okay to ask for help here, right?
sooo sorry for the newbie question, but I couldn't find a solution so...
I'm using windows 7 64-bit. I downloaded everything according to the guide, but whenever I try to run aa2play.exe (or any game exe's really) I get the usual 0xc00007b error! I already have the outdated version of vc++ 2015 (14.0.23026.0) both x64 and x86 installed, so what could I possibly be missing?
I haven't tried the mini version yet, but I doubt it'll change anything...
thanks either way!

Melany06

Feb 2, 2019
hello can someone help me please i Don't have install correctly the futa mods and it do this actually help ...and i Don't know how i have to install the files and folders and actually it's like this my (futa) Don't have dick or vagina what i have to do ? my shemale have no vagina and no penis.png

errors were found

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to get hair from the maker to show up in the game? Like certain hair show on the character maker but it doesn't show in game. Mistake.PNG

Hayran

Dec 4, 2018
For me is better better than Koikatu!. Koikatsu is good game with a advanced customation, graphics and scenario 3d, awesome sex animations etc. But I like more AA2. The graphics stylist (For me the caracters in scene look more better [the face and eyes haha]) and the simulator of AA2 is more cool, you can work with teacher, have males studens on school (rivals), more chat/interaction options, durability of gameplay etc. Koikatu is more for lewd stuff focus to me haha.

Redzigzag

Feb 9, 2020
Really wish i could make this playable on Linux, cant get it to work no matter how much i try :( I've heard some people have got it to work in Linux.
But I recently noticed there is a page for AA2 on Lutris! Cant someone with the knowhow make an installer for it?

Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
Hi guys,
a little question, I have this mod "[AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions. v.3][Fix by Alex7997]" but all position are locked.
Is there a mod that unlock all position even if is the first time u have intercourse with a girl?
Because I have "[AA2][Body][More Cumming Positions mod][2.5][aa2g]" and "[AA2][Unlock_H_Positions][for More Cumming Positions mod v2.5 fixed]" so I was looking for something similar for the unlocker.

Thanks

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys,
a little question, I have this mod "[AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions. v.3][Fix by Alex7997]" but all position are locked.
Is there a mod that unlock all position even if is the first time u have intercourse with a girl?
Because I have "[AA2][Body][More Cumming Positions mod][2.5][aa2g]" and "[AA2][Unlock_H_Positions][for More Cumming Positions mod v2.5 fixed]" so I was looking for something similar for the unlocker.

Thanks
To quote myself:
One option is the trainer I mentioned a few posts up. The post in question.

It requires that the game have it's registry set though. If you have any sense at all you won't run a RegEdit that anyone uploads online, so I'll just tell you what to put in one to make it work. Yes, this makes it work with AA2Mini even if you have the "fakereg" option enabled so long as you change the "X:\\InstallLocation" to where ever you have the game.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Play]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Edit]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2 きゃらめいく"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064
EDIT: Uploaded just the readme in case you wanted to check out all the features first before going through the trouble.
Just set the compatibility between the PC and the other character towards each other to 999 before starting the scene/conversation.

Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks Arde
I tried this system but when I go back to the game the cursor stop working and I cant play the game D:

I just need the mod for this one

mtension

Jun 18, 2018
Whenever I get to a h-scene the game fades to black then goes straight to the partner saying how the sex was.

The game works flawlessly except for the h-scene part.

Installation was done by following OP's instructions. I tried reinstalling and searched for a solution but to no avail.

Any advice is appreciated!

Below is my system info:

specCapture.JPG

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Okay, so I found this Mini thing and this seems more manageable. But I'm already stuck at step 3. What the hell is a "script tab" and how do I open it?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes