Apr 19, 2020
So I saw some Persona 4 custom music stuff from AA2's mods, but it's missing 2 songs I like:
Theater, Risette's stage (stripper music)
Heaven, Nanako's stage (chill mode)

If you guys want them in your custom music folder,

Unzip to the game folder (Artificial Academy 2, or AA2... whatever you named it)
They use songs 12 and 13. If it asks you to overwrite something, that's cuz you have custom songs for those tracks already, so don't overwrite if you don't have your own songs copied somewhere already.

Reactions: kylemorre

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I agree AA2 and AG3 are the best for me. All I want from Illusion is to do game like this, but with more options and complexity. Koikatu for me was worse mostly because of h-scenes that were somehow boring. Also running around school could get tiring after some time.

Reactions: Medic4 and Tiasung
Jul 15, 2017
Hey Folks, maybe i'm wrong on this but i can't help and remember that the "old" AA2 was pretty huge download, like 10 or 15gb splitted into Parts. How come that the download is now so small? Is there stuff scrapped? A Visual Downgrade?

#AA2 | Illusion Games:
Well i don't know, they had other great Games which i enjoyed too, like this beach Game or this one particular Game (which name i can't remember) where you move to this house with this three Sisters. But what i loved about AA2 the most is how Sandbox it felt, and most customization isn't limited to females but also males... and you could create a whole class and stuff.

Reactions: Medic4 and Tiasung

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Does this mod let me make my mc black? I remember playing the original some years ago but couldn't make him black.

Xynteki

Dec 12, 2018
Thank you very much for sharing!

Is the Installation any different now or dod it stay the same?

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I also was suprised about size of the game, but it actually works really good and everything looks like in normal version of the game.

Oct 4, 2017
So I just downloaded the new, Mini install, and it works great (after activating wined3d), except for one thing. In the editor, as soon as I touch any of the body sliders in the AAUnlimited window, the related body part freaks the fuck out. Boobs will move up to the face, their waist will drop to their knees, and so on. Applying any sort of full-body change (e.g. pose or body morph) sets them back to normal.

It also seems like it only applies to thing that I have already changed in the main editor window, so if I start from a blank slate it works fine but as soon as I change, say, the character's height in the Figure tab then the body sliders are a no-go.

Not a huge deal, but it'd be nice to have more control over the characters' look so if anybody knows of a fix that'd be great.

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Got low FPS problems in the edit mode, same as I talk with a random npc. I use W10, any solution? :unsure:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
All the d3d9 i have tried for AA2 Crashes on startup and without it every scene is lagging what now?

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2017
Does anyone have the More Cumming Positions mod? With Hongfire gone, I only found either outdated links or links from sketchy sites.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes