Jan 26, 2018
Vanilla AA2 does not use any compression. One could reduce the install size by using NTFS compression, which helps a lot with this game.

AA2Mini/AA2Unlimited uses ZStandard for most files, except for sound files where it uses Opus, and BGMs where it uses Ogg Vorbis.

You can find modding instructions in the . If you want to use an old PP or Wizzard mod, however, you will have to convert it to PP2 format using the scripts found in the extra folder of AA2Mini.
thanks

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 634063
yes i converted the hexa clothing rar file to p2p and droped it in the data folder.
Edit: im an idiot...... i converted the p2p file to pp2 but its still not working
creating pp2 files is a delicate process. if you do it wrong the converter won't work right and will instead create empty useless pp2 files. I had to really fuck with it to get it to work months back. It all hinges on the directories. you have to do the directories 100% correct or it will end in failure. your pp2 files might not be 100% correct causing them to fail.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Sorry if I come off as pushy but does this site have a rule against begging for help? Because I still worried but my sclera problems

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry if I come off as pushy but does this site have a rule against begging for help? Because I still worried but my sclera problems
Asking for help is never frowned up I think as long as it is done in a polite way much like you have done so I wouldn't worry about breaking rules.

I have been trying to help everyone I can however your situation is a bit above my knowledge base. I can make some guesses though. the problem could be with the mod that is being used conflicting in some way for example a bad install or an incompatible mod. If I had to wager since the texture is not showing properly in the head that it has something to do with the body textures and the mod itself. you might want to make sure that all the mods you have are compatible with your chosen body texture, or more importantly you have a body texture to begin with. Aside from mod checking and looking at your setup I don't have alot of concrete steps I can suggest but if I had to guess I would say it is likely a problem with the compatibility in some way.

Reactions: StarsMan423

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
After all this time, I'm surprised there still doesn't seem to be an "imouto personality" mod. Of course, adding personalities to AA2 has always been problematic at best. It seems to me that Illusion is missing out on a lot of potential income by not selling expanded character-creation options for their games as DLC.

For that matter, why can't they incorporate the best aspects of past games into newer games? Each new Illusion game seems to leave out the stuff that made previous games popular.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I was pretty happy to see that someone made an easyer installer doing some mounting bullshit with the last version is terrible and many of the old links from hongfire are dead which make it harder to find shit,i had hoped that this was a version that had much of the bullshit pre-done but no i still have to mess around with files for a game i just want to beat my meat to, damn at least have it so i dont have to uncensor shit damn

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Considering all the trouble people have with getting this game to work and the installation I am going to do everyone a solid and I am uploading my copy of the game to my google drive. I purged my saves however kept a few of the cards I downloaded. For the most part the game should be stable and work out of the box. You might have to change some settings but it will NOT require you to download any mods or install uncensored patches to have the whole experience. i took alot of the BS out of it so you can just play the game. (assuming it works and doesn't require you to set anything in the registry. I assume it will work okay but if it doesn't then I'm sorry. Impossible for me to test.)

Will take about 2 hours to upload but I will include links when it is done below:

Part 1:
Part 2:

It would also be appreciated if someone could take these files and maybe uploading them somewhere a bit more permanent (like mega). I probably won't keep them on my Google drive forever and I have no desire to create a mega account.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018

I am trying to make Krauser-san proud, but the mechanics doesn't seem to be working as well as i'd hoped

Guys trait: Scheming, perverted
Girls trait: Exploitable, masochist

Am I missing something? seems the love route tiggers the H scenes more, Ill I got is a buncha wankers sword fighting and jerking off in the corner...
i even tried playing as every male caracter to make sure "force H option is active"

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Considering all the trouble people have with getting this game to work and the installation I am going to do everyone a solid and I am uploading my copy of the game to my google drive. I purged my saves however kept a few of the cards I downloaded. For the most part the game should be stable and work out of the box. You might have to change some settings but it will NOT require you to download any mods or install uncensored patches to have the whole experience. i took alot of the BS out of it so you can just play the game. (assuming it works and doesn't require you to set anything in the registry. I assume it will work okay but if it doesn't then I'm sorry. Impossible for me to test.)

Will take about 2 hours to upload but I will include links when it is done below:

Part 1: Uploading
Part 2: Uploading

It would also be appreciated if someone could take these files and maybe uploading them somewhere a bit more permanent (like mega). I probably won't keep them on my Google drive forever and I have no desire to create a mega account.
Thanks i was one of the assholes complaining and i want to you to know its appreciated, ill try it after its finished and see if i can host it if it checks out thanks.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks i was one of the assholes complaining and i want to you to know its appreciated, ill try it after its finished and see if i can host it if it checks out thanks.
I'll be honest I am uploading it in hopes I don't have to spend every time I am no this site trying to fix the same issues because most people aren't reading my past posts or the OP. Don't get me wrong, I like helping people, if I didn't I wouldn't do it. Just can't answer every single question or I would be on here all day. Hopefully this helps people enjoy the game a bit more. If you do host the links hopefully we can get a mod to add them to the OP. :)

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
2020_0413_0158_51219.png 2020_0414_0026_17991.png 2020_0414_0034_54861.png 2020_0414_0037_06876.png 2020_0414_0052_02099.png

I've returned to see that the AA2Mini Thread i was forced to make after one of the mods of this website decided to take the side of a donor has been made irrelevant. It's incredibly cathartic to see everyone here using the Mini and other methods. My ultimate goal of seeing a conversion to Mini here has completed and all enemies who would dare impede my righteous mission are irrelevant. Though its worth mentioning that the modpack you're all using may or may not be outdated one way or another. The Discord I run keeps things updated, in fact assuming I have your attention right now I should mention due to the recent mega purges I've compiled my own backup though I'm not sure where to keep things updated.

Bloo, add me on Discord and I'll do my best to help this thread.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 634321 View attachment 634322 View attachment 634323 View attachment 634324 View attachment 634325

I've returned to see that the AA2Mini Thread i was forced to make after one of the mods of this website decided to take the side of a donor has been made irrelevant. It's incredibly cathartic to see everyone here using the Mini and other methods. My ultimate goal of seeing a conversion to Mini here has completed and all enemies who would dare impede my righteous mission are irrelevant. Though its worth mentioning that the modpack you're all using may or may not be outdated one way or another. The Discord I run keeps things updated, in fact assuming I have your attention right now I should mention due to the recent mega purges I've compiled my own backup though I'm not sure where to keep things updated.

Bloo, add me on Discord and I'll do my best to help this thread.
Didn't realize updating to mini was such a contested subject with users and the mods. I would of figured people would welcome an easier way to play the game. I found it much easier and user friendly for those on modern OS. I too am glad that it was updated officially. it is so much easier to work with in mini but the most important thing is. It works well for windows 10 users.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Also I have finished uploading my copy of the game mods and all. Game should be working. see my post here. Should be an easier option to just get right into the game.

if you find any issues or have suggestions on something I could to do make it work better please let me know. I too am always looking for ways to improve the games stability and add in new mods and such :)

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
2020_0406_1749_04317.png

Pages 15-34 is me trying to help others and trying so hard to spread the good word that it took the mods to stop me.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
After all this time, I'm surprised there still doesn't seem to be an "imouto personality" mod. Of course, adding personalities to AA2 has always been problematic at best. It seems to me that Illusion is missing out on a lot of potential income by not selling expanded character-creation options for their games as DLC.

For that matter, why can't they incorporate the best aspects of past games into newer games? Each new Illusion game seems to leave out the stuff that made previous games popular.
I think a part of that is because for each game that gets made, it is pretty much always a new team, since it is looked down upon to be creating these type of games, so people tend to leave as soon as they can.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Also I have finished uploading my copy of the game mods and all. Game should be working. see my post here. Should be an easier option to just get right into the game.

if you find any issues or have suggestions on something I could to do make it work better please let me know. I too am always looking for ways to improve the games stability and add in new mods and such :)
given how much i can only imagine you dont have, i cant say for certain what is a complete pack.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
given how much i can only imagine you dont have, i cant say for certain what is a complete pack.
Oh without a doubt I am probably lacking loads of content or said content I do have isn't being used to it's full potential I am by no means an expert. This was more for newbies who were complaining about having issues setting up the game to get a jump start into it. The results of my struggles months back to get the game running to my liking with limited crashes. I am sure there is plenty more out there that I don't even have or know exists or things that can be done to improve upon it.

Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question but where can I find the mod that includes the two piece swimsuit and other items, I've been looking everywhere for it but none are for pp2 besides the ones linked on this thread. ( I'm assuming its a hexa mod )

Edit: Nevermind I found it

Last edited:

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Thank for the help Silentce. I have finally manage to fix my problems with the males sclera and the females mole. I switch my toggles from Software vertex processing to Type 2 renderer and now the characters look just fine.

The game runs pretty smooth for the most, but unfortunately since I got the game to launch often at moments within the game and the editor my display driver stop working and recover automatically but it will leave in the game and editor at a black screen where they both still work although I am unable to see anything. This is the first time that something like this have ever happen to me. It is most likely something to do with the Mini as not even other Illusion Games have done this to my computer. I will be thankful if anyone got some advice for my problem.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes