wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Aight, so for number one, if you don't mind them always being in the nude/underwear, then there's the clothing options for them.

For number two, I'm not really sure. Maybe check the modules?

And for three, I had some issues with this as well. What the text means by "Targeted" means that you're character has to be in the motion of moving towards the NPCs. As in, you click on either their names in the book or click them out in the world. You run the risk of interrupting them in the case of Voyeurism, so I always fix the character speed to like 0.1x so it gives me enough time. Same thing for mind control, too. My trick is having them follow me, which kind of gives them that "targeted" status, and then I hit 'A' whenever I'm near a closed room. (If for any reason they don't want to fsheollow you, just do the same as you would for Voyeurism and just middle-click their name/start moving towards them)

Hopefully this helps fellow lewder.
Thanks for sharing, but it's still not working. I have a guy or girl follow me, I stand in the gym so next to gym private room, but he/she doesn't go in. Been spamming A but am I missing something?

I got it to work on one girl but she is Overflowing love seems to be required. However for a guy npc it does not work. Basically trying to send in another guy/girl inside

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Thanks for sharing, but it's still not working. I have a guy or girl follow me, I stand in the gym so next to gym private room, but he/she doesn't go in. Been spamming A but am I missing something?

I got it to work on one girl but she is Overflowing love seems to be required. However for a guy npc it does not work. Basically trying to send in another guy/girl inside
Can you tell me if it worked for your Voyeurism?

Because in the case of the Mind Control module, it's my belief that the state "following" is the same as "targeted". But the catch is that if you interact with any other student, be it an "Everyone~" or direct contact, that targeted status is removed.

Also, did you check if the guy npc had lower Int. / is exploitable?

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Can you tell me if it worked for your Voyeurism?

Because in the case of the Mind Control module, it's my belief that the state "following" is the same as "targeted". But the catch is that if you interact with any other student, be it an "Everyone~" or direct contact, that targeted status is removed.

Also, did you check if the guy npc had lower Int. / is exploitable?
I haven't been able to get Voyeurism to work at all, not even sure how to set it up either. I just know you have to press S somewhere?

Yeah I've made sure I'm single targetting the person. What's weird is that it works for that single girl but it does not work for anyone else. I made sure the guy npc is lowest intelligence but maybe I Need exploitable trait?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I haven't been able to get Voyeurism to work at all, not even sure how to set it up either. I just know you have to press S somewhere?

Yeah I've made sure I'm single targetting the person. What's weird is that it works for that single girl but it does not work for anyone else. I made sure the guy npc is lowest intelligence but maybe I Need exploitable trait?
This may seem a bit too obvious, and I'm not trying to demean you here, but have you made sure the character you're playing as actually has the Voyeur module? I've made the same mistake in the past.

Regardless, for the Mind Control, I'd attach Exploitable just to make sure it actually works. And for Voyeurism, have you made sure the two you want to watch has the yellow ring under them? And that your character is moving towards them?

Lith

Dec 3, 2017

You need the traits on the character your playing with.

Voyeur requires you to hold/press S and then select the characters you want to view with the left mouse button. It's a little buggy at times so it doesn't always work. The way i use it is by holding S and cleft clicking then immediately right clicking. the moving animation for when it works is slightly faster than the character you're using's speed.

Mind control requires the target characters to be dumber than the one you're using by a lot. you can see the points for intelligence in AAQtEdit. Mind control is pretty finicky at times.

If things still don't work you can try remaking the character you use from scratch since sometimes the character cards become corrupted.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey guys, could you help me out ? Im trying to add the motherly personality from koikatsu but the files are "xxxxxxx.pp" and i dont know how to convert them into pp2 :/ Thanks !

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hey guys, could you help me out ? Im trying to add the motherly personality from koikatsu but the files are "xxxxxxx.pp" and i dont know how to convert them into pp2 :/ Thanks !
Hello friend!

I'm assuming you have AA2 Mini installed, so in your installation folder, you should see the folder "Extra". Inside is where all the mod conversion tools are.

There's a txt file there, but I'll give you the rundown for your specific issue.

* To convert pp files into pp2 files, create a folder and put your pp files in it, then drag and drop that folder on pack_pp_2_pp2.bat.
The resulting pp2 file will be named after the folder you dropped. Remember to use a priority number in the pp2 filename that is smaller than 50. ex: 49_yourmod.pp2
It would make sense to only put pp files originating from the same mod in a single pp2 for the sake of load priority.

IMPORTANT: The end result PP2 mod must always have a file name that begins with a number smaller than 50 followed by underscore.
This is used for mod load priority where priority 50_ is base game files and anything lower is considered more important.

You should follow these rules word for word, too. I had problems because I didn't do that before.

Hopefully this helps :)

Reactions: Aiden

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello friend!

I'm assuming you have AA2 Mini installed, so in your installation folder, you should see the folder "Extra". Inside is where all the mod conversion tools are.

There's a txt file there, but I'll give you the rundown for your specific issue.

* To convert pp files into pp2 files, create a folder and put your pp files in it, then drag and drop that folder on pack_pp_2_pp2.bat.
The resulting pp2 file will be named after the folder you dropped. Remember to use a priority number in the pp2 filename that is smaller than 50. ex: 49_yourmod.pp2
It would make sense to only put pp files originating from the same mod in a single pp2 for the sake of load priority.

IMPORTANT: The end result PP2 mod must always have a file name that begins with a number smaller than 50 followed by underscore.
This is used for mod load priority where priority 50_ is base game files and anything lower is considered more important.

You should follow these rules word for word, too. I had problems because I didn't do that before.

Hopefully this helps :)
Hey thanks for the answer but i did exactly what it says word for word but the files are still .pp :/ and i cant find a " proper " tutorial either :p

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hey thanks for the answer but i did exactly what it says word for word but the files are still .pp :/ and i cant find a " proper " tutorial either :p
Aww that sucks. I don't know if it's possible, do you want me to try it out? If you can, can you just drop the file in a reply and I'll try to convert it.

Otherwise, you should check out the whole txt file in Extras.

:))

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Aww that sucks. I don't know if it's possible, do you want me to try it out? If you can, can you just drop the file in a reply and I'll try to convert it.

Otherwise, you should check out the whole txt file in Extras.

:))
I did multiple times ( about file in extra ) either im dumb or those files cant be converted for aa2 since its coming from koikatsu ^^

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I did multiple times ( about file in extra ) either im dumb or those files cant be converted for aa2 since its coming from koikatsu ^^
Ahh dang dude. I think you're outta luck. I don't think Koikatsu stuff can work with AA2.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Ahh dang dude. I think you're outta luck. I don't think Koikatsu stuff can work with AA2.
Little update , i saw that you can use .pp2 and .pp files together, so i dropped my .pp files and it worked :p so im good now, thanks for the help !

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Little update , i saw that you can use .pp2 and .pp files together, so i dropped my .pp files and it worked :p so im good now, thanks for the help !
Consider me corrected! Congrats dude!

If you can, can you tell me where you got the motherly personality? I wanna spice up my own game, too haha

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Consider me corrected! Congrats dude!

If you can, can you tell me where you got the motherly personality? I wanna spice up my own game, too haha
Yup, go to the first page of this topic, go to other sources , modern guide, then scroll all the way down to custom personalities , click the link and you will find it there :)

Reactions: Fanorase
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes