Oct 16, 2019
sorry but im a slight bit of an idiot, what is the path and how do i fix it ?
Path name being X:\*folder*\*folder*\* in the address bar in file explorer
Put AA2mini in a place in explorer where it and the folders before it have no spaces.
Make sure to run hardlinker again afterwards also.

Dan12322

Jul 31, 2020
Path name being X:\*folder*\*folder*\* in the address bar in file explorer
Put AA2mini in a place in explorer where it and the folders before it have no spaces.
Make sure to run hardlinker again afterwards also.
i feel so badthat i have to keep asking foryou to dumb down what i have to do, but im going to have to ask if you can do so again

Feb 21, 2019
Any tips on the ai actually starting relationships?

I've played through a week and the whore only had two partners. One of them I had to harrass my(hate to say that) girlfriend to fk. All the 5 of the dudes are horndogs. Only the blackmailer got uno poonanu.
Fatty mcfatburger is still a virgin (brute sex addict)
The secret sausage warrior rapist princess is also still a virgin (ambusher)
Semen demon cheater gf still faithful to me(ugh) because legit the dudes are vegetables.
Because none of the rapists are doing their job, i have no clue if the whitenight jaylor works either.
I put on cupid and credible+ the multiplier for npc npc interatactions and super horny for 3 days. Nada.

How is my character gonna grow from a cuck to a cucker(Irresponsible+Ambusher) if theres no one to cuck guys? I cannot create the magnum opus highschool senior arc we've all been eager for!

Edit: Maybe because everyone is bi? I thought that would help but maybe having too many options is like being in a candy shop where you can have only one. And then add a preference (Thin, smart etc) would hopefully narrow it down to at least three. I really dont want to start a new class to test out these theories.

Last edited:

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Is the PPX version supposed to be censored or did I miss something? Anyone know if there is a patch out? I didn't see one anywhere.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
My game keeps crashing any help? Since you can only save in your room this gets real annoying when it does this in the middle of the day at school and I spent so much time with character

Oct 16, 2019
My game keeps crashing any help? Since you can only save in your room this gets real annoying when it does this in the middle of the day at school and I spent so much time with character
Are you running the new ppx build?
Also, you can enable the extsave script in the launcher which will allow you to save in between periods using a hotkey (F3 by default)

DarkBobo

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,

sorry if the question already got asked but are the MODS in PP2 format compatible with the AA2 Mini PPX version or do I need AA 2 mini classic version after all ?

If yes, how do you use/install them?

Niwa95

Jun 15, 2020
Also can't access the clothing mega folder. Was most likely deleted. And given all the recent PPEX/PPX updates that have happened, it would be a good idea to update the OP post.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Are you running the new ppx build?
Also, you can enable the extsave script in the launcher which will allow you to save in between periods using a hotkey (F3 by default)
I think I am, I know this build gives the girls armpit hair if they have pubic hair, which is annoying. Oh ok I know theres a script for that just didnt know how to activate it.

Oct 16, 2019
I think I am, I know this build gives the girls armpit hair if they have pubic hair, which is annoying. Oh ok I know theres a script for that just didnt know how to activate it.
Judging from that, I am guessing not as that uncensor is an alternative one and not in ppx form. I would suggest to replace your install with the ppx version. You can copy over your saves/cards/overrides and all your .pp files to the new version so you dont lose anything.
You can also grab a different uncensor while you're at it, both which dont have armpit hairs.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Judging from that, I am guessing not as that uncensor is an alternative one and not in ppx form. I would suggest to replace your install with the ppx version. You can copy over your saves/cards/overrides and all your .pp files to the new version so you dont lose anything.
You can also grab a different uncensor while you're at it, both which dont have armpit hairs.
Where can I find that version? Im new to AA2 so i dont know all the different lore lol I just downloaded the one from here and called it good

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes