Oct 16, 2019
Oohhhh this really worked in windows 10!
No fps problem! Yey

But, in the past i h-scene have subtitles,in this versioni dont see this.
For Subtitles during hscene, any configuration or mod compatiply?
As far as I know, it's a bug and the AAU devs are aware of it so it will most probably be fixed in the future.

Oct 16, 2019
Since discovering the save editor, I'd like to say now that I just want the rainbow graphic.
So you have a couple of ways you can do this.

First way is to just open up the card in the editor and keep saving it until you roll the rainbow (1/100 chance)

Second way is to open up the card, hold down control and press the save button. It will bring you to a new window with card face options, enable rainbow and in the card background options, browse to your data/sets folder and you will find a maker_bgs folder, inside there is one for a rainbow background. Doing it this way though isnt entirely authentic though as you don't get the silver border like the rainbow cards get though.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
I've been going through archives like this:

And now I have over 2,000 waifus and 200 husbandos. Except it takes forever to load when I try to make a new class, and it even has a mini-crash (you know, the whole "Not Responding" thing) before it's all loaded. Any way to fix that?

Oct 16, 2019
I've been going through archives like this:

And now I have over 2,000 waifus and 200 husbandos. Except it takes forever to load when I try to make a new class, and it even has a mini-crash (you know, the whole "Not Responding" thing) before it's all loaded. Any way to fix that?
Aside from cutting your waifu folder down to less than 1000, I don't think so.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Is there a manual for dummies on the QtEdit application?
Figured out the changing of personality traits just not sure what you can change on other things.
More specifically the

Love 0
Like 0
Dislike 0
Hate 0
How does that work exactly?
Even outfits and hair.

And is there something ingame that tells you the percentage of what your standings are with the NPC's?
Not sure how you get NPC's to like or love you.

Only way i have been able to tell is in the QtEditor... sort of.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I'm 100% not sure but :

Each NPC remembers the last 20 interractions. Each interratcion give points to love/like/dislike (not important)/ hate. The sum of the four feelings cannot be greater than twenty.

It's quite complex.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
The characters look good but the game feels like it's in early access. The characters zip around from location to location too quickly, there aren't really any school-sim elements, the stuff you do doesn't seem to have any weight or significance, you can't keep track of how npcs feel about you or each other.
This stuff is obligatory for sims like this, if the devs didn't want to make a game why'd they bother making a game?
What's here has a lot of potential, I just wish the mod guide wasn't so muddled, and that the mods were more transformative gameplay-wise.

Oct 16, 2019
And is there something ingame that tells you the percentage of what your standings are with the NPC's?
Not sure how you get NPC's to like or love you.

Only way i have been able to tell is in the QtEditor... sort of.
...you can't keep track of how npcs feel about you or each other.
You can track relations of the entire class by using the Jizou Statue that is Behind the Dojo. If you have the portable jizou script enabled, you can hold down right click (default) while clicking on the roster icon which will bring you to the relations screen.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
You can track relations of the entire class by using the Jizou Statue that is Behind the Dojo. If you have the portable jizou script enabled, you can hold down right click (default) while clicking on the roster icon which will bring you to the relations screen.
bless u anon-kun

philslither

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have the AA2MiniPPX version? I can't torrent, so any additional sources would be appreciated.

Or could someone update the main download links?

Last edited:
Reactions: IamDead666999!

Raysmith3

Jul 31, 2017
My AA2MiniPPX crashes after pressing launch. I have followed the instructions on the modern guide and already have the files in extra installed, but nothing helps. Ive launched older versions of this game just fine but this version breaks no matter what I do. I dont get an error so its kinda frustrating.

Also, AA2MiniPPX is not on my main drive. Its on my secondary (This was never a problem with the regular mini or older versions).

Edit: Still doesn't work but I put together my own. Same mods and up to date. I have no idea what causes the crash. If you want something done gotta do it yourself.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So reading the thread, it seems after setting up futa and tagging her as such in modules, you need to 'enable homosex' in the launch options to make her actually use male sex positions. But this option doesn't exist. So what do you do? Tagging her as futa makes absolutely no difference to anything. Got everything working otherwise, but she only has female sex options. The only other clue was to install more sex positions, but that just adds new sex options for males

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
"Futa" Module, make her more active in female/female sex situation. It's all. Doesn't add any appendage.
I think you need a mod allowing to equip futa dick.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes