Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I've seen your response. I don't think your folder position is an issue, but its better to install the game with a short path and without space is better.

Feb 3, 2020
I've seen your response. I don't think your folder position is an issue, but its better to install the game with a short path and without space is better.
I tried to put it in desktop and it doesn't work. Dowloaded with torrent this time. I guess it's not playable at all, at least in my case.

Feb 3, 2020
No don't put it in your desktop. Try installing it in C:\AA2 or C:\Games\AA2.
If for installing you mean extracting the folder, and that's the only thing I can do, I've done it and the AA2Play.exe file is in C:\AA2Mini-V14, with the rest of the files, and obviously it doesn't work.

Feb 3, 2020
AA2Mini-V14? Where are you getting that from?
Nowhere. For some reason, it called the folder like that, but I downloaded the version there is now on the main thread. Now I changed the name to AA2Mini-V17, but obviously nothing changed. I don't know if this can help, but I tried running also Artificial Academy and Artificial Girl 3, and it gives me the same error.

Oct 16, 2019
Nowhere. For some reason, it called the folder like that, but I downloaded the version there is now on the main thread. Now I changed the name to AA2Mini-V17, but obviously nothing changed. I don't know if this can help, but I tried running also Artificial Academy and Artificial Girl 3, and it gives me the same error.
I don't entirely know if it will sort out your specific issue but I do strongly recommend you download the version in the , the download links in the OP are using the obsolete version of AA2Mini
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: SHADILAY
Feb 3, 2020
I don't entirely know if it will sort out your specific issue but I do strongly recommend you download the version in the , the download links in the OP are using the obsolete version of AA2Mini
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the advice, but it doesn't work. I also executed the windows runtime, that wasn't in the main thread file, but it changed nothing.

Feb 3, 2020
I checked with a program called "Dependency Walker" and it seems that many .dll files needed to run AA2 aren't on my System32 and SysWOW64 folders. Some of them were on other folders, and I made a copy paste, but others weren't on my PC. They are too much to list. I'd like if someone could solve this problem, either by linking me some site where I can fastly download all these .dll files, or any other way. DDLMe and similar sites only support download of single files, and also some of the .dll aren't even there, so don't link me those sites.

Feb 3, 2020
If it's not possible, I will give up. For how much this game seems really good, I can't spend hours and days only for trying to run it.

Roborobotnik

Feb 27, 2020
Can somebody help me? I download all mods and unpacked them like it sad. The girls uncensord work fine (MKIII) but for the male its just dosnt appear. I have no question how its work...

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Isn't there a repack for this game containing all things pre-installed like koikatsu? i used to play this game a long time ago using illusion wizzard to install mods from hongfire but now it looks confusing to install the things.

Reactions: JunClover

mark269619

Feb 23, 2018
I've always wanted to play this game. Wish there was a place I could just buy it either online or just get the disc, I just don't have the knowhow or patience to set it up & I don't want my pc to catch anything.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I remember going through the same problem that you guys are here, luckily at the time someone posted their own file and a link with the game already ready with the mods.

Also, does anyone know in what game situation this can happen? 1613270490968.png

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Also, does anyone know in what game situation this can happen?
It's a H scene intro.

AA2Mini package are quite portable versions and ready to run.
It's difficult to one to explain how to make the game work when one had no problem to run it... :confused:

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
So nobody know how to avoid the slut status with a mod or a module on the buddhist statue ?
Can it also prevent the other girl from thinking your a slut ? ( idk how this work cause the status appear out of no where)

May 31, 2018
So nobody know how to avoid the slut status with a mod or a module on the buddhist statue ?
I think that has to do with rumors, though I’m not sure how you fix it.

——
Should we put in a request for an update to this thread? Most modern mini+most modern AAU+PPX mods+clothing mods not included in PPX+additional downloads for JMCP and other mods not generally included (fits and such). If we can figure out what all we want included we can get it written up.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes