JadeEmber

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone have any idea how to get things like multicolored hair/rainbow hair to work? When I load cards with them into the editor the hair goes from rainbow to just black. (Also any even remotely active discords left for AA2?)

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone have mods from hongfire?? I look for certain mod that expanded girls AI making them more talkactive,agressive in actions etc

warriork

Dec 9, 2017
what is this anybody knows because this text is shows always after H scene and any character that was with my in hidden room and i dont knowing how to disable this and after H scene i dont have control on my character because its shows auto pc but i dont have any control on my character to disable auto pc in game after H scene
untitled.png
but after H scene next class starts and game shows me this always for every character that was with me in H scene
Снимок.PNG
what is all about mods or anything else

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
what is this anybody knows because this text is shows always after H scene and any character that was with my in hidden room and i dont knowing how to disable this and after H scene i dont have control on my character because its shows auto pc but i dont have any control on my character to disable auto pc in game after H scene
View attachment 1107655
but after H scene next class starts and game shows me this always for every character that was with me in H scene
View attachment 1107657
This all has to do with modules. Not sure which one, but it's definitely one of those. The text in the upper left demonstrates the effects of said modules at work. So look through the character your using in AAUnlimited and check out what modules are in there.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1107655
View attachment 1107657
Also pretty sure this is something like an "Eating/Demon/Vampire" module or something, lmfao, now that I'm reading the text closely.

warriork

Dec 9, 2017
Also pretty sure this is something like an "Eating/Demon/Vampire" module or something, lmfao, now that I'm reading the text closely.
i have disabled all of my characters modules and start that save and this message is showing but i have disabled all his modules that his haved

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
i have disabled all of my characters modules and start that save and this message is showing but i have disabled all his modules that his haved
are you aware that if you edit a card and save it, it does not affect the card in a saved game? You have to replace it using AA2QEdit

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This just isn't working nor doing it for me.
The lag, it's really bad, 1 frame per second. 10 seconds to move mouse cursor from middle to edge of screen, another 10 to register a clicked button, and another 10 for a 2nd choice list.
The lag happens only when in [Dating Sim] mode which also includes the [Character Creation].
Changing the optimizing Settings doesn't improve it the slightest.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
How to install that fuckin uncensor trying to install mkIII and game still censored,oh this version here is kinda outdatish,probably downloading from official AA2U site will solve my problem

Guys urs perfect proportion of eye sliders close to reality??

Last edited:

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I haven't played this in a few years. Nice to see it's on F95, and it being under 2GB is very nice. Going to download it and replay it for nostalgia.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
The text in the OP is misleading, you do need to get AA Wizard to use mods for this version. The most recent version doesn't require it, but for some reason it doesn't work on my computer.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
The text in the OP is misleading, you do need to get AA Wizard to use mods for this version. The most recent version doesn't require it, but for some reason it doesn't work on my computer.
U need download version from "official" site of AAU,here this version is outdated as fuck,AAU now use ppx format of mods

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Is there a way to give male characters a penis? I see there is a mod to make futas but I can only seem to make Ken dolls

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Is there a way to give male characters a penis? I see there is a mod to make futas but I can only seem to make Ken dolls
unless you're only looking at them in Maker and you haven't seen them in play yet. They don't got the dicks when you're editing, but they're there in the actual game.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
unless you're only looking at them in Maker and you haven't seen them in play yet. They don't got the dicks when you're editing, but they're there in the actual game.
Ahh, yes, they are there but only on one partner in m/m interactions, and they are censored. With the censoring maybe I have one of the scripts set up incorrectly?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Ahh, yes, they are there but only on one partner in m/m interactions, and they are censored. With the censoring maybe I have one of the scripts set up incorrectly?
I vaguely remember there being a Yaoi script or something similar that solves this. Not sure tho. I personally can't help at this point.

Reactions: Spatches
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes