Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Do you need to download the torrent file for the new version aaunlimited to work it keep saying that window doesn't find the file
For MiniPPX? I personally just redownloaded the entire thing. Doesn't take too much space anyway.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
For MiniPPX? I personally just redownloaded the entire thing. Doesn't take too much space anyway.
Yeah I think my antivirus that I had with my new computer completely destroyed torrenting (norton was annoying kept removing almost every file)

Xyzk

Nov 6, 2019
I've been using the marriage module for quite a while now and it doesn't seem to progress after the exchange of engagement rings for me. I haven't had any issues with other modules and I tried using different cards but I still can't make it progress further. Any ideas?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I don't think there is futher progress. It allow just to have sex with Abstinent or Christian cards.
Just don't give/lose your ring or shit will hit the fan...

Reactions: Xyzk

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I've been using the marriage module for quite a while now and it doesn't seem to progress after the exchange of engagement rings for me. I haven't had any issues with other modules and I tried using different cards but I still can't make it progress further. Any ideas?
Yup, what Gambit said. No further progress. If you want, to ensure that waifu or husbando is 100% faithful, you can add the Marriage Loyalty (?) module that sort of solidifies your marriage.

Reactions: Xyzk
Feb 21, 2019
Is there a way to set relationships with each classmate? I afkd for a week and only one dude got laid. most of the dudes are low virture and theres 4 low virtue girls. I even have the npc to npc love/hate points set to ten.

Nobodies fukn.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Is there a way to set relationships with each classmate? I afkd for a week and only one dude got laid. most of the dudes are low virture and theres 4 low virtue girls. I even have the npc to npc love/hate points set to ten.

Nobodies fukn.
Maybe set the "always horny" mode on? Also are there modules that might work against it? I pretty much had a similar experience before either 1, they finally did it on their own, or 2, played all of the NPCs and did it myself lol.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
With some save editor you could alter the disposition of NPC with you ouyr other NPC.
But the system of relation is a bit complex (and there is hidden information that save editor cannot modify).

What do you want to do ?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
huh i dont remember if i did tho the game is running fine (with the step two fix for lag in place)
yet syq also talked about needing to search/download a seperate patch
U need download whole game from aau site instead from here,version from here uses older format of mods

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I remember this game and the options you had. Sure, there was a lot more that could have been added such as additional H scenes and positions but the social AI was very numerous. Its a real shame to see companies like illusion that have degraded thier quality of work sense then.

I can 100% guarantee you if some group builds a game like this one but with updated graphics and more optional H it would sell and it would crush Illusion. Ah shit, there goes my game development sense again. I would try it myself but I am just one person. Hell, I would even use the Unreal engine...

Reactions: documei

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
ok in my fit of absolute boredom I decided to create a reverse r@pe scenario where the guys are "exploitable" and the girls are "scheming" hilarity ensued
  1. Girls idea of sexual harassment equivalent of (guy/girl interaction to show me your pussy or stick a vibrator in you) is to give the guys presents of which the guys would groan/grunt like they were asked to take out the rubbish on rubbish day
  2. Same deal with forced H
I don't know why that's funny just thought id share

• Haha
Reactions: Wojtuma

AlohaAmore

Mar 20, 2021
Help I'm a noob here. I'm new to the game so I want to at least accomplish the endings it has before using mods. But I am seriously dumb for not being able to accomplish the pregnancy ending. Is there a requirement or a process? I followed everything the wikipedia said. I did it with male PC and 10x already with high risk pregnancy and no condom. Should I wait or is there something needed in settings?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Help I'm a noob here. I'm new to the game so I want to at least accomplish the endings it has before using mods. But I am seriously dumb for not being able to accomplish the pregnancy ending. Is there a requirement or a process? I followed everything the wikipedia said. I did it with male PC and 10x already with high risk pregnancy and no condom. Should I wait or is there something needed in settings?
Hmmmm. Probably check in-game settings for anything that might mess with it a bit. Other than that, idk, just keep trying. For one pair I've never gotten it while for another it took one day.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Does anyone has the problem with "come here later" after a sucesfully doing so on the next period no one ever comes no matter how much you waits. do I'm doing something wrong?

What I did:

. Ask Npc to "Come here later" she aprove to do it.
. next period I open map Click on the place With the orange silluette and wait for ever for the npc who nevers appears.

Need halp!~

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
You need to beat her up after using the "force" command.
If you win the fight, the rape scene starts.

So... Force > Fight > force?

Cos' I thought that was it too, but when I beat up the girl using fight option, she was just on the floor and I couldn't interact with her (she was still alive ._.)

Reactions: tylerleaner23

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
So... Force > Fight > force?

Cos' I thought that was it too, but when I beat up the girl using fight option, she was just on the floor and I couldn't interact with her (she was still alive ._.)
If you want ease of access, save all the characters you want to force to have "Exploitable" in their Traits tab in the Maker. If you wanna port those saves over use the Q2Edit you have in your game folders.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes