Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
The game crashes when a wild character invites me to skip classes in the infirmary, in the H scene specifically. what could be the problem?

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
can someone share to me a file link for AA2MiniPPX.xml (2gb) in gdrive,nopy,workupload which more easier for me to download because im not really good in downloading through torrent file... ty in advance cap :3

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
I've been trying to set up the pregnancy module, but I'm having no luck. I've saved the 2ch pregnancy outfit as "pregnant1" , and the girls still aren't wearing the outfit when they get pregnant. Is there a process that I'm missing here? Do I need to include the quotation marks or something?

Ellie F

Mar 1, 2018
Does someone know how to increase popularity? I stand for a long time talking and talking but relationships don't increase, is there a mecanism in the game that helps to make your character popular quickly? Thanksss ~

May 31, 2018
can someone share to me a file link for AA2MiniPPX.xml (2gb) in gdrive,nopy,workupload which more easier for me to download because im not really good in downloading through torrent file... ty in advance cap :3
I’d also love a DDL link, or an update to the OP.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
can you get married in this game? if can how?
You can get married through a mod/aka a module. It's not built in-game. No events, no special circumstances, nothing else other than you actually getting married. If you want your spouse to be loyal if they weren't already, you can add the module Marriage Loyalty (or something lol).

Modules are in the AAUnlimited tab in the maker.

darwin9808

Jan 22, 2020
You can get married through a mod/aka a module. It's not built in-game. No events, no special circumstances, nothing else other than you actually getting married. If you want your spouse to be loyal if they weren't already, you can add the module Marriage Loyalty (or something lol).

Modules are in the AAUnlimited tab in the maker.
is there any indication that ur married? i do get there's no event
just that i dont know the sign that the couple is married

darwin9808

Jan 22, 2020
Does someone know how to increase popularity? I stand for a long time talking and talking but relationships don't increase, is there a mecanism in the game that helps to make your character popular quickly? Thanksss ~
try giving them modules and modify their traits in the AAUmaker
chatty,easygoing might do
also diva module helps a lot

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
is there any indication that ur married? i do get there's no event
just that i dont know the sign that the couple is married
You'll have to keep an eye out. As soon as a couple is married, the yellow subs at the bottom left will let you know who gets married. You can even see NPCs do it as well

CJ27

May 9, 2021
Anyone know where to find the files that allow males to wear female uniforms(traps)? Every time I download a trap card, I get the face but they are in male clothing, even though on the card they are in a female uniform.

I'm using the PPX version of the game if that matters, since I know you can't use pp2 files with the ppx version.

Jansr

Feb 19, 2018
It's not a problem, most individual clothing mods etc are in .pp format.
Here's from the AAU wiki if you're unsure:
1620677281938.png

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
having trouble, i don't know if its a windows 10 thing or something with the options.

this happens on a clean download.
Capture.JPG
i can never be able to talk to any NPC, always get this response
1620689446800.png and get nothing except a yes&no option when they talk to me: 1620689689800.png .

im in need of help, i don't really know what to do to fix this.

Last edited:

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
Umm guys I already installed the dll and LE but the game shows application error so what did I do wrong? I also don't understand why the game can't started while the other 3d custom girl can.

Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes