sidkikc34

Aug 20, 2019
I need help, what does it mean by enable win10fix, im trying to fix the framerate its unplayable as it is rn.

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
So after reading through everything and trying out various stuff I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the mini from the op(which I thought was the base game and even seemed like it) but it's saying 'aaplay not in registry' and maybe it's the time of the night and my general impatience but nothing on here that I'm trying is working for me and I'm about to slam my laptop. What the hell do I have to do to get the mini and unlimited working? I've tried finding the base game which for some reason seems impossible now and I've tried getting the mini to work but somehow nothing I'm trying is working ffs. I just wanted to reply this game again and even moreso after finding out about unlimited and such.

Oct 16, 2019
So after reading through everything and trying out various stuff I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the mini from the op(which I thought was the base game and even seemed like it) but it's saying 'aaplay not in registry' and maybe it's the time of the night and my general impatience but nothing on here that I'm trying is working for me and I'm about to slam my laptop. What the hell do I have to do to get the mini and unlimited working? I've tried finding the base game which for some reason seems impossible now and I've tried getting the mini to work but somehow nothing I'm trying is working ffs. I just wanted to reply this game again and even moreso after finding out about unlimited and such.
Did you try following the modern install guide in the OP. Mini is the base game and you don't need to install the game in anyway.

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
Did you try following the modern install guide in the OP. Mini is the base game and you don't need to install the game in anyway.
Yeah and I tried moving the folder and file around and still didn't work. Managed to find someone who uploaded theirs and downloaded that and it worked so I have no idea honestly.

Reactions: Cul

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
hello, how do I add more clothing options? do I just dump them in the data folder like the .ppx mods? (I use AA2MiniPPX)

Oct 16, 2019
hello, how do I add more clothing options? do I just dump them in the data folder like the .ppx mods? (I use AA2MiniPPX)
You can drop the .pp files in your data folder, yeah.
If you get some that are in a jg2 folder format, drop those jg2 folders in the aa2pack in your aa2minippx\extra\ppexcli folder which will spit out a .pp file, which you again drop in your data folder.

nico360

May 17, 2020
I downloaded 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx and put it in the data folder, but it doesn't work. Is it not compatible with the version of the game uploaded on this page?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I downloaded 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx and put it in the data folder, but it doesn't work. Is it not compatible with the version of the game uploaded on this page?
this video helped explain it in less than 3 minutes.

Sarif

Jan 10, 2018
this video helped explain it in less than 3 minutes.
You are my damn hero, thank you!
I have the same problem. I think I followed the modern installation guide but the uncensor doesn't work for me. I also don't see any new piece of information in this video. Could someone help me troubleshoot this ? nico360 , how did you manage to solve it ?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I am getting an unhandled exception error
1623919146228.png

I tried to google the solution to it, but no dice. Does someone know how to fix it?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I noticed that the clothes i wanted to add were already in the game(SVII clothing collection). now im wondering if there are other clothing mod packs out there.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes