Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Just changing the body shape right? I found a card that has a lot of changes to a girl and she's still only got the basic body type so I dunno how he managed to do it
It's in the "AAUnlimited" window when you open the maker, under the "body sliders" tab. You can change a lot of the body stuff in there.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's in the "AAUnlimited" window when you open the maker, under the "body sliders" tab. You can change a lot of the body stuff in there.
Ah okay, I just tried using that. Can't seem to get it to work and apply the changes though, also it makes the bodies look REALLY weird in the editor so I dunno if I'm doing something wrong there

Luminesent

Jun 29, 2021
I posted a lot of information back on page 15, the google doc guide I made is to hopefully guide people in the right direction with using aa2 from now on. That direction being the AA2Mini, AAU, PP2 mods and shadowsets, most videos you can find on installation are outdated which infuriated to no end and straight into making the guide.

This image is an example of the pp2's I've downloaded, the spreadsheet guide I wrote should explain why these were picked. When you have a proper setup of pp2 files your game is now fully modded. As for futanari,
The touhou vault you see is a different story. Inside here you'll find two cards that are futanari.
View attachment 202605
You can use those but to make your own futanari you'll need to learn the other aspects of AAU. In the same post I made on page 15 you can find a modding reference guide that will have a futa mod pack where you can learn how. It's very simple and only four overrides.

View attachment 202606 View attachment 202607 View attachment 202608 View attachment 202609
here's some card previews of other girls
this is really old but like the link that you sent doesn't work, I haven't checked all the comments yet, but just to be sure I am going to comment about it

henkaipan

May 30, 2021
Really wish i could make this playable on Linux, cant get it to work no matter how much i try :( I've heard some people have got it to work in Linux.
But I recently noticed there is a page for AA2 on Lutris! Cant someone with the knowhow make an installer for it?

Hi, did you manage to get it run on Linux, I had some visual glitches but I tried an older prefix without DXVK seems to work fine but a big issue is still present, some text does not render like the input boxes where you have to enter the names , or the text in the Load game popup and the dialog text, the menus text reders fine, the broken text is rendering like for soem reasont eh fonts have 0 width. I installed all possible fonts with winetricks I could find(MS fonts, Japonese fonts) but no luck.

I have it parially working, Initially I had visual glitches with faces but using some older prefix solved that. But still the game is unplayable because the text dialog is not rendering, the text in buttons and menus is correct but the text in inputs (like in the New Game section) is invisible (0 width). save/load screen invisible text and Dialogs are invisible too (though the buttons where you select what actions to do are working fine). I installed all the fonts I could think of, tried in winxp and win7 mode, tried disabling and dwrite.dll but no luck. I am wondering if you had more success ?
Hi I just wanted to let you know I got text running on Wine Linux (Lutris) by installing replacement japanese fonts through winetricks.
I'm using latest AA2Mini ppx repack and my problem is I can't get reshade to work.

Reactions: EdnaldoLixeria

Midnight578

Sep 26, 2019
Does anybody know how to get rid of auto pc, because when im playing sometimes a text in japanese printed in red font pops up suddenly and in the top right corner it says auto pc, and in configurations auto pc is off but it keeps interfering

Jansr

Feb 19, 2018
Does anybody know how to get rid of auto pc, because when im playing sometimes a text in japanese printed in red font pops up suddenly and in the top right corner it says auto pc, and in configurations auto pc is off but it keeps interfering
It sounds like a module on a card. I think it's "haunted" or something. You'd have to edit the card and remove the module.

Feb 3, 2020
I checked with a program called "Dependency Walker" and it seems that many .dll files needed to run AA2 aren't on my System32 and SysWOW64 folders. Some of them were on other folders, and I made a copy paste, but others weren't on my PC. They are too much to list. I'd like if someone could solve this problem, either by linking me some site where I can fastly download all these .dll files, or any other way. DDLMe and similar sites only support download of single files, and also some of the .dll aren't even there, so don't link me those sites.
I restate my question from months ago. If someone knows how to solve this, please tell me.

SwingingRichard

Jul 4, 2020
New to mods and stuff just trying to figure it out so sorry if I sound dumb in advance. So does this game have AA Unlimited in it already?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Do the modules work if I add them in an existing characters that's already in the game in session? Or do I have to add them in as part of creation?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
How do I actually use the mod? for whatever reason I cant open the read me file so im a bit lost, its the same base game when i opened it up so i must be doing something wrong

question is if you used this to install your game

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes