archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Have anyone tried befriending lowest sociability character? It seems almost impossible
If you're having that much trouble, it's probably because character in question gathered too many dislike points toward you. You can tell if that's the case by checking stats in back alley, and seeing "no interest". Getting out of that state is quite challenging indeed. Your best options are: removing said char and adding again, that will reset social stats, or you can start the day with different character yourself, one that didn't lewd that much in the open. Or you may use geass cheat to force them to talk to you.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
If you're having that much trouble, it's probably because character in question gathered too many dislike points toward you. You can tell if that's the case by checking stats in back alley, and seeing "no interest". Getting out of that state is quite challenging indeed. Your best options are: removing said char and adding again, that will reset social stats, or you can start the day with different character yourself, one that didn't lewd that much in the open. Or you may use geass cheat to force them to talk to you.
Ok, first, no, she doesn't have "No interest". I didn't piss her off in any way (supposedly)
Second, uhm... don't wanna change the char I play as cuz reasons

And I already used QTedit to change sociability to just low, and somehow she had "I think I like him". I just wanna know how this even works. Maybe saotomeranma changes something in regards to that?

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Ok, first, no, she doesn't have "No interest". I didn't piss her off in any way (supposedly)
Second, uhm... don't wanna change the char I play as cuz reasons

And I already used QTedit to change sociability to just low, and somehow she had "I think I like him". I just wanna know how this even works. Maybe saotomeranma changes something in regards to that?
Maybe they have a certain module that makes them bad with relationships?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Forgot to mention that there are sexual orientations in this game. Almost all of the default girls are either hetero or bisexual, but there are few (afaik 2) lesbians, you'll only be able to befriend them, unless you're playing girl.
And I don't think sociability matters that much tbh, low sociability characters just won't bother you as much if i'm not wrong. But if you initiate conversations, i can only imagine it will make positive outcome more difficult, but i don't think it changes how much she likes you as result.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Forgot to mention that there are sexual orientations in this game. Almost all of the default girls are either hetero or bisexual, but there are few (afaik 2) lesbians, you'll only be able to befriend them, unless you're playing girl.
This is a custom character.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Haha, so you intentionally made her super unapproachable, and then you keep struggling with her, that's unfortunate.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Haha, so you intentionally made her super unapproachable, and then you keep struggling with her, that's unfortunate.
Well... she had one trait that made her unapproachable and a few others that did the opposite...

I really want to be able to see statistics in numbers and such, I am curious of how interactions work exactly

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Tbh I kinda like the challenge, but when I go through 4 days and there's no progress at all (like her rate of interaction success stayed the same) then I start wondering if something went wrong

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well... she had one trait that made her unapproachable and a few others that did the opposite...

I really want to be able to see statistics in numbers and such, I am curious of how interactions work exactly
you can see those numbers really, there are "like", "love", "dislike", and "hate" stats that you earn with each interaction. Unfortunately, the way those are saved is very convoluted, and it requires major pain in the ass to just read those, not to mention if you wanted to edit. You can see those stats through qtedit, there is a history but it doesn't store events specifically, there are points and there are counts for each type: like, love, dislike, hate, 1 count = 30 points, its like a counts are dollars that you have and points are cents on top of those dollars. Wanted to make you screenshot, but i'm on different OS now.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
you can see those numbers really, there are "like", "love", "dislike", and "hate" stats that you earn with each interaction. Unfortunately, the way those are saved is very convoluted, and it requires major pain in the ass to just read those, not to mention if you wanted to edit. You can see those stats through qtedit, there is a history but it doesn't store events specifically, there are points and there are counts for each type: like, love, dislike, hate, 1 count = 30 points, its like a counts are dollars that you have and points are cents on top of those dollars. Wanted to make you screenshot, but i'm on different OS now.
Well, I actually found that, they just don't seem to appear in a proper order? I can't tell which record applies towards which person in the school

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the data you need, SEAT_NUMBER corresponds to person to which these stats apply towards (be careful, numbering starts from 0, not 1 here), history lists latest stats increases during interaction with this person. You can compare these after day of clicking to see if there is any progress.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the data you need, SEAT_NUMBER corresponds to person to which these stats apply towards (be careful, numbering starts from 0, not 1 here), history lists latest stats increases during interaction with this person. You can compare these after day of clicking to see if there is any progress.
Got it, thanks. So, to find my character I just have to click through every action_backlog entry?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I don't remember exactly in which direction this goes, either those are stats from character that you selected on the left, or towards them, figure it out.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I need help, PC and NPC invisible! win10
already tested, locale emulator and ntleas
Any solution?
Click win10fix in scrips or whatever, press settings and try the two other options. Try DXVK first, and if that doesn't work, try original d3d9. If that doesn't work, turn win10fix off and turn on wined3d and software vertex processing. Also make sure you have everything from Extra folder installed.

Reactions: BatFirzed and Cul
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes